Lizza Fired From New Yorker; This Madness Must End

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This libtard got fired for a relationship that was open, respectful and in keeping with the companies policies, which I guess means he was not the womans supervisor.

The New Yorker Fires Star Reporter Ryan Lizza Over ‘Improper Sexual Conduct’

The New Yorker recently learned that Ryan Lizza engaged in what we believe was improper sexual conduct. We have reviewed the matter and, as a result, have severed ties with Lizza,” a spokesperson for the magazine said. “Due to a request for privacy, we are not commenting further.”

In a separate statement, Lizza disputed the magazine’s description of his firing: “I am dismayed that The New Yorker has decided to characterize a respectful relationship with a woman I dated as somehow inappropriate. The New Yorker was unable to cite a company policy that was violated.”​

When is this witch hunt going to be stopped before we create an entire generation of lost souls?

This libtard got fired for a relationship that was open, respectful and in keeping with the companies policies, which I guess means he was not the womans supervisor.

The New Yorker Fires Star Reporter Ryan Lizza Over ‘Improper Sexual Conduct’

The New Yorker recently learned that Ryan Lizza engaged in what we believe was improper sexual conduct. We have reviewed the matter and, as a result, have severed ties with Lizza,” a spokesperson for the magazine said. “Due to a request for privacy, we are not commenting further.”

In a separate statement, Lizza disputed the magazine’s description of his firing: “I am dismayed that The New Yorker has decided to characterize a respectful relationship with a woman I dated as somehow inappropriate. The New Yorker was unable to cite a company policy that was violated.”​

When is this witch hunt going to be stopped before we create an entire generation of lost souls?

"This libtard got fired for a relationship that was open, respectful and in keeping with the companies policies, which I guess means he was not the womans supervisor."

It's just becoming a Witch Hunt against red blooded Heterosexual males, if Ryan Lizza were LGBTQ they would be cheering him on.

My son worked for a company that forbid any kind of social relationship between employees. No friends, no going to lunch, no dating. Yet, he dated a woman who also worked for the company. No one ever found out until after they were married, then they both got canned, fired for violating the company's anti sexual harassment policies.

Lizza dated a woman who worked for the company. He had an obligation to find out what the company policy was.

Lizza dated a woman who worked for the company. He had an obligation to find out what the company policy was.
He said he did and he was within the company policy.

Why do you presume he was not?

Ryan Lizza was dating a woman, so the company policy must be that men cannot date women. See The New Yorker company approved dating policy:

No Heterosexual Relationships Permitted only LGBTQ and Buttfucking.

Forum List

Back