Liz Cheney proves that Trump is the greatest book salesman in the universe.

Her new book “sold out” on day one…it’s obviously apparent that I could write a book about Trump and it to would become a “best seller”.

Her book only sold out because a bunch of democrat operatives bought them all up so they can say how popular she is while reading the book themselves hoping to get more meat on how to attack Trump with.

Democrats just love RINOs who attack themselves.

Watch now on every democrat platform how all they will talk about is the great Lez Cheney and how her book sold out because she is spilling the beans on the evil Donald Trump.

People are absolutely obsessed with him. I find it very weird.

Her book sales illustrate clearly her priorities. If she would have applied this much effort in addressing her voters needs she wouldn't have lost her seat by the second largest margin in U.S history.

Her book only sold out because a bunch of democrat operatives bought them all up so they can say how popular she is while reading the book themselves hoping to get more meat on how to attack Trump with.
Possibly. It's certainly not conservatives reading anything. I hope most of the left remembers that this woman is nearly as evil as Trump himself.

Her book sales illustrate clearly her priorities. If she would have applied this much effort in addressing her voters needs she wouldn't have lost her seat by the second largest margin in U.S history.
She doesnt care about the people of Wyoming. She's a political opportunistic hack.

Possibly. It's certainly not conservatives reading anything. I hope most of the left remembers that this woman is nearly as evil as Trump himself.
Agree, she is evil. Democrats are using her and when they're done they're gonna dump here like yesterday's garbage.

Forum List

Back