Living with fleas vs suicide

I thought by law, the er cannot turn folks away for lack of funds or insurance...

I just looked up bed bugs and I'm pretty sure that's not it. Beg bugs don't run on the host when you apply insecticide. And they can be seen with the naked eye. They also don't live on the host, these things, whatever they are, seem to prefer me to the dog. The dog doesn't have so much as ONE bite that I can find

You're gonna spend more time and money guessing than getting a med exam. At this point -- you could be flirting with going into shock with that many bites. IF they are bites.

Could be shingles. Could be a lot of things. Find out. Never SEEN an allergic reaction to a flea bite. It's kinda rare.

That could well be shingles. Have you actually seen any bugs?

No I've never seen them, but I can feel them crawling around and if I slather on enough petrolium jelly I can occationally catch one. They feel like a little grain of sand that's too small to see

If you catch one, have you actually eyeballed it, little legs and all? It does not sound like fleas or bugs at all. It sounds like formication. The sensation that bugs are crawling and biting. That is, assuming that you don't use meth. You should see a dermatologist. There are several skin conditions with symptoms you describe, including shingles, including Morgollon's disease.

How is your dog? It does not appear to be his fault at all.

Are you male or female? Your age? Formication sometimes appears in women as a consequence of menopause.

I didn't want to say that , glad you did ..

This happens to people who get a bad very bad messed up meth cooked

It's too cold for chiggers anyhow. He would see blisters if he had shingles, and they itch really bad. So do chiggers. *shudder*

I don't know what Scabies are. That image does not show flacaltenn

When I was a kidlin, I dealt with chiggers for the first time on my grannies property. The treatment was worse than the chiggers. Gads! Granny rubbed kerosene all over them and after my PTSD faded some, I figured she was gonna light me up next, so I screeched off into the wilderness.

Youch!! Rubbing alcohol works. Those things are very teeny, and usually are the bite...but will die off.............those sucker itch like crazy though.
I had them once from when I went camping.

It's too cold for chiggers anyhow. He would see blisters if he had shingles, and they itch really bad. So do chiggers. *shudder*

I don't know what Scabies are. That image does not show flacaltenn

When I was a kidlin, I dealt with chiggers for the first time on my grannies property. The treatment was worse than the chiggers. Gads! Granny rubbed kerosene all over them and after my PTSD faded some, I figured she was gonna light me up next, so I screeched off into the wilderness.

Youch!! Rubbing alcohol works. Those things are very teeny, and usually are the bite...but will die off.............those sucker itch like crazy though.
I had them once from when I went camping.

Calamine lotion?

images (2).jpeg

Kat what he describes I never heard of it before and I can be a kind of a disgusting guy ..i went before week's out in the woods hunting and all...this don't make sense .

I thought by law, the er cannot turn folks away for lack of funds or insurance...

Only if you are in medical distress. If you just have a rash or whatever, they can.

All he has to say he is thinking about suicide..look at the header

They have no choice but to admit him for a few days .

Yeah but then he also has to spend at least 72 hours there locked up.

He gets great food talks to cute nurses cleans himself up...

I know been there done that

I think he is a meth user .

That's pretty rough to say about someone you've never met.

Listen i can be a total asshole on here but I can figure out stuff.

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

He says his dogs has fleas and don't have them no more

It's freezing in Colorado

He lives in his car /camper

It's freezing..

Do you get the freezing part?

He wants to commit suicide over some bed bugs or fleas

It's freezing in Colorado..

Even In Florida in August who would complain about fleas or bed bugs?

It's freezing in Colorado...everything goes dormant or dies insects , fleas bugs.

70f9977803cda2bc51c4b109d23f8e50.jpg

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

It's freezing..

It's freezing in Colorado...everything goes dormant or dies insects , fleas bugs.

View attachment 169527

Bed bugs still are active in cold weather.

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

It's freezing..

View attachment 169527

Are they? I never lived in the ghetto..

I slept over at a few girls house that you would consider white trailer trash ..but I never had them ..

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

It's freezing..

View attachment 169527

I slept over at a few girls house that you would consider white trailer trash ..but I never had them ..

Yeah I learned about it by using this new thing called the Interwebz.

"While other insects experience a dramatic decline in activity, bed bugs are completely opposite. Bed bugs and cold weather seem to be directly proportional to each other. As cold months occur, bed bugs become rather wise. They look for ways where they can relocate. During cold months, when travel times increases, there are higher chances of bringing home a bed bug to start an infestation. They are known to inhabit motels, hotels, and lodging inns where most individuals reside when they are far from their homes."

Bed Bugs And Cold Weather

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

It's freezing..

View attachment 169527

"While other insects experience a dramatic decline in activity, bed bugs are completely opposite. Bed bugs and cold weather seem to be directly proportional to each other. As cold months occur, bed bugs become rather wise. They look for ways where they can relocate. During cold months, when travel times increases, there are higher chances of bringing home a bed bug to start an infestation. They are known to inhabit motels, hotels, and lodging inns where most individuals reside when they are far from their homes."

Once again I am 52 and you say your older then me..

So did you ever have this?

I never have.

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

It's freezing..

View attachment 169527

Once again I am 52 and you say your older then me..

So did you ever have this?

I never have.

When have I EVER said I was older than you? Why do you continue to lie about things I've said over and over?

when i worked in meth park...a local hotbed of meth use....i told my boss i wasnt coming back in till the skin stuff going around was over...he laughed at me and said....honey thats meth skin...bad batch of meth in town... you really cant believe how they do their skin till you see it

Forum List

Back