Living with fleas vs suicide

I have no idea what it is
Throw away your mattress. That's where Fleas & Bed Bugs breed. Make sure you run all your bed clothes through dryer on high heat to kill them. Steam Clean & Vacuum everything especially cracks, crevasse & baseboards. Throw out the vacuum bag because the eggs hatch due to being vacuumed.

Get one under a magnifying glass or microscope to see what you're dealing with. If you can't see one then go to hospital ER because they can't turn you away because of EMTALA.

If the above don't work, then get some GOOD insurance on your home that will cover accidental fire. Maybe get the insurance first to let time pass while doing the above items.

Pesticides only kill adults, but almost nothing kills flea pupae / eggs. Keep steam cleaning vacuuming, as it stimulates the fleas to hatch prematurely, thus exposing their bodies to the residual pesticides. So you have to repeat cleaning every other day for 10 days then every 3-4 days for the rest of the month.

Last edited:
Just got out of the ER. Apparently I don't have bugs, I have a hair follicle virus who's symptoms almost identically resembles the symptoms of fleas.

Anyway when the doctors saw it they freaked and admitted me immediately, doped me up on morphine and spent the next 20hrs trying to figure out what it was. I guess I have 1st and 2nd degree burns from all the chemicals I'd used to try and kill fleas I didn't have, over maybe %60 of me.

Apparently the damaged nerve endings fire just like they would if you had bugs crawling on you, they even have a name for it but I forgot what it is.

Anyway I'm pretty sure every nurse in that building came in to look at my junk at some point or another

Was an interesting night

YAY That is good news!! Now get well.

Just got out of the ER. Apparently I don't have bugs, I have a hair follicle virus who's symptoms almost identically resembles the symptoms of fleas.

Anyway when the doctors saw it they freaked and admitted me immediately, doped me up on morphine and spent the next 20hrs trying to figure out what it was. I guess I have 1st and 2nd degree burns from all the chemicals I'd used to try and kill fleas I didn't have, over maybe %60 of me.

Apparently the damaged nerve endings fire just like they would if you had bugs crawling on you, they even have a name for it but I forgot what it is.

Anyway I'm pretty sure every nurse in that building came in to look at my junk at some point or another

Was an interesting night
Are you on the road to recovery?

Was an interesting night

From the sounds of it, the only road he is on right now is the one chasing the dragon after a night of morphine.

Was an interesting night

From the sounds of it, the only road he is on right now is the one chasing the dragon after a night of morphine.
I'm hoping he has been diagnosed and treated correctly.

Was an interesting night

I think everyone is, except for the person that accused him of being a meth head.

Ah leave him alone, the most important thing he went to the hospital and not the morgue or jail..

Thanks for telling us Boston was worried about you

Was an interesting night

I think everyone is, except for the person that accused him of being a meth head.

Obvious ...

I think he is a meth user .

That's pretty rough to say about someone you've never met.

Listen i can be a total asshole on here but I can figure out stuff.

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

He says his dogs has fleas and don't have them no more

It's freezing in Colorado

He lives in his car /camper

It's freezing..

Do you get the freezing part?

He wants to commit suicide over some bed bugs or fleas

It's freezing in Colorado..

Even In Florida in August who would complain about fleas or bed bugs?

It's freezing in Colorado...everything goes dormant or dies insects , fleas bugs.

View attachment 169527

Bed bugs still are active in cold weather.

Are they? I never lived in the ghetto..

I slept over at a few girls house that you would consider white trailer trash ..but I never had them ..

Yeah I learned about it by using this new thing called the Interwebz.

"While other insects experience a dramatic decline in activity, bed bugs are completely opposite. Bed bugs and cold weather seem to be directly proportional to each other. As cold months occur, bed bugs become rather wise. They look for ways where they can relocate. During cold months, when travel times increases, there are higher chances of bringing home a bed bug to start an infestation. They are known to inhabit motels, hotels, and lodging inns where most individuals reside when they are far from their homes."

Bed Bugs And Cold Weather

Why didn't you post the rest of your link right now it's -7 degrees in south Carolina God knows what it is in Minnesota right now .

Nonetheless, while bed bug infestations increase in several states and countries even if the weather is cold, there are still methods that utilize cold temperatures to kill bed bugs. Even though turning on your air conditioning units to its lowest setting cannot effectively kill bed bugs, it can somehow halt egg production giving you more time to eradicate mature bed bugs while they are still incapable of producing eggs. Most bed bug terminators agree that bed bugs are killed under temperatures lower than 32 degrees Fahrenheit, therefore soaking your beddings in cold water especially with adequate amount of ice can also kill bed bugs

Last edited:
Thats about the only reason to access mainstream meds-docs. They have special databases they search and pay big money to maintain access to just like the lawyers do.
" Nigga say he got fleas. Nigga aint got no fleas"

file:// U of C 1985 case: Chico say he got fleas/chico aint got shit"
Staphylococcus aureas CV Fernandez involved in severe follicular inflammation~~##/ "folliculitis"

Shit like that...........

That's pretty rough to say about someone you've never met.

Listen i can be a total asshole on here but I can figure out stuff.

He lives in Colorado

It's fucking freezing

He says his dogs has fleas and don't have them no more

It's freezing in Colorado

He lives in his car /camper

It's freezing..

Do you get the freezing part?

He wants to commit suicide over some bed bugs or fleas

It's freezing in Colorado..

Even In Florida in August who would complain about fleas or bed bugs?

It's freezing in Colorado...everything goes dormant or dies insects , fleas bugs.

View attachment 169527

Bed bugs still are active in cold weather.

Are they? I never lived in the ghetto..

I slept over at a few girls house that you would consider white trailer trash ..but I never had them ..

Yeah I learned about it by using this new thing called the Interwebz.

"While other insects experience a dramatic decline in activity, bed bugs are completely opposite. Bed bugs and cold weather seem to be directly proportional to each other. As cold months occur, bed bugs become rather wise. They look for ways where they can relocate. During cold months, when travel times increases, there are higher chances of bringing home a bed bug to start an infestation. They are known to inhabit motels, hotels, and lodging inns where most individuals reside when they are far from their homes."

Bed Bugs And Cold Weather

Why didn't you post the rest of your link right now it's -7 degrees in south Carolina God knows what it is in Minnesota right now .

Nonetheless, while bed bug infestations increase in several states and countries even if the weather is cold, there are still methods that utilize cold temperatures to kill bed bugs. Even though turning on your air conditioning units to its lowest setting cannot effectively kill bed bugs, it can somehow halt egg production giving you more time to eradicate mature bed bugs while they are still incapable of producing eggs. Most bed bug terminators agree that bed bugs are killed under temperatures lower than 32 degrees Fahrenheit, therefore soaking your beddings in cold water especially with adequate amount of ice can also kill bed bugs

Probably because it isn't that cold in his trailer.

Are you sure it’s fleas? And if so, take a Benadryl. You must be allergic to them. That will calm the reaction down.
Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth?

Kill Fleas with Diatomaceous Earth Powder

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): Bug Killer You Can Eat!

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat!

I've been head to toe in DE for over a week to no avail

I've boraxed my cloths, I've flea bombed the house, I've soaked in Dawn Blue for hours at a time multiple times a day, I've sprayed powdered and poisoned myself with every chemical known to man for over a week till I've chemical burns all over me and NOTHING will get rid of these fucking fleas

Go to ER then. Seems strange.

I made arangements for the dog for tomorrow and I'll try the ER then.

I honesty never thought the end would be by pestilence

everything is on fire, I can't move without being in pain,

LOL I'm on benadryl and it's not even remotely putting a dent into these chemical burns

My skin is on fire. swollen bright red, I walk like a man with twenty pound balls

My hands look like balloons

I need to get the dog to shelter and then I can go turn myself into the CDC or whatever. No kidding.

I've made arangements for the dog and I'm going to the ER tomorrow, this is outragious

On the bright side I've lived a long and healthy life. If this is the end, so be it. But I just can't handle this level of pain much longer
Baby butt zinc cream. apply it thickly wherever you have burns and then after a few hours soak in a warm tub for as long as you can and then reapply it. Fleas shouldn't bother you o you may want to look at why (some underlying health issue most likely)

Was an interesting night

To be fair he did sound crazy and wasn't responding to some good advice. So the follicle disease is from having herpes.

Forum List

Back