Living with fleas vs suicide

Boston1

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Colorado
Oddly enough my dog appears to be flea free.

I on the other hand am infested with the most gruesome pestilence I could never have imagined

I tried all the crap I use on my dog to get rid of them to no avail. I can feel them crawling all over me.

I have one in my left year, one in my left eye brow. There's one in my butt and the rest are eating my balls

I've never been so close to suicide in my entire life

I've treid every single thing imaginable and I've chemical burns over most of my body

feels like fire.

Arms legs thies particularly as swolen and bright red, on fire

I can feel them crawling all over me.

I've made arangements for the dog starting tomorrow, he appears to be flea free.

I'm going to the emergency room and if that doesn't work a cap to the head will end this nightmare.

I've tried it all, if they don't keep me I'm just going to jump and be done with this

Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth?

Kill Fleas with Diatomaceous Earth Powder

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): Bug Killer You Can Eat!

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat!

I've been head to toe in DE for over a week to no avail

I've boraxed my cloths, I've flea bombed the house, I've soaked in Dawn Blue for hours at a time multiple times a day, I've sprayed powdered and poisoned myself with every chemical known to man for over a week till I've chemical burns all over me and NOTHING will get rid of these fucking fleas

Last edited:
Do like the dog did.Lick your balls.It may not get rid of the fleas but you will feel better.

I've boraxed my cloths, I've flea bombed the house, I've soaked in Dawn Blue for hours at a time multiple times a day, I've sprayed powdered and poisoned myself with every chemical known to man for over a week till I've chemical burns all over me and NOTHING will get rid of these fucking fleas

Go to ER then. Seems strange.

It is the eggs hatching. You have to keep applying to the house for a few weeks to get rid of them all. Products for the house don’t kill the eggs.

I made arangements for the dog for tomorrow and I'll try the ER then.

I honesty never thought the end would be by pestilence

everything is on fire, I can't move without being in pain,

DemandCS mixed with a bottle of Gentrol.

Spray around all baseboards, doorways, and entry ways.

Wash all your linens and dry on high heat.

Are you sure it’s fleas? And if so, take a Benadryl. You must be allergic to them. That will calm the reaction down.

You should probably go now if it's that bad.

I on the other hand am infested with the most gruesome pestilence I could never have imagined

I tried all the crap I use on my dog to get rid of them to no avail. I can feel them crawling all over me.

I have one in my left year, one in my left eye brow. There's one in my butt and the rest are eating my balls

I've treid every single thing imaginable and I've chemical burns over most of my body

feels like fire.

I've made arangements for the dog starting tomorrow, he appears to be flea free.

I'm going to the emergency room and if that doesn't work a cap to the head will end this nightmare.

I've tried it all, if they don't keep me I'm just going to jump and be done with this

You need some Diatomaceous Earth. Spread it over your floors and work it into your furniture.

Or, just call an exterminator.

Are you sure it’s fleas? And if so, take a Benadryl. You must be allergic to them. That will calm the reaction down.

LOL I'm on benadryl and it's not even remotely putting a dent into these chemical burns

My skin is on fire. swollen bright red, I walk like a man with twenty pound balls

My hands look like balloons

I need to get the dog to shelter and then I can go turn myself into the CDC or whatever. No kidding.

I've made arangements for the dog and I'm going to the ER tomorrow, this is outragious

On the bright side I've lived a long and healthy life. If this is the end, so be it. But I just can't handle this level of pain much longer

feels like fire.

You need some Diatomaceous Earth. Spread it over your floors and work it into your furniture.

Or, just call an exterminator.

LOL been doused heat to foot for that last 8 days or so

LOL I'm on benadryl and it's not even remotely putting a dent into these chemical burns

My skin is on fire. swollen bright red, I walk like a man with twenty pound balls

I need to get the dog to shelter and then I can go turn myself into the CDC or whatever. No kidding.

I've made arangements for the dog and I'm going to the ER tomorrow, this is outragious

On the bright side I've lived a long and healthy life. If this is the end, so be it. But I just can't handle this level of pain much longer

It's probably all the DE. You should get rid of that.

WOW If this is on the up, then it sounds awful. So sorry. NO suicide. Go to the ER.....NOW.

You should probably go now if it's that bad.

It's beyond that bad. The chemical burns on my legs are making me look like some kinda foot baller and the back of my hands look like something from the aliens series

You can take more than one Benadryl. I am highly allergic to some things and if I get it bad enough I have to take 3 at once. Though it sounds like you may have chemically burned yourself from what all you tried on your body, and it will not help that. Don’t blame the poor dog for you not keeping him on the drops or pills to keep him flea free, and thus yourself as well.

Can you upload a pic of arms so we can see how bad it is?

Forum List

Back