Livestream Donald Trump Inauguration

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015

Greetings.

As Liberalism has been rejected by the American people, constitutionally, a real leader is about to be inaugurated as our 45th President. The symbolism is this event is palpable, realizing that Trump is in command of an armed forces capable of dealing with any liberal insurrection, legally.

May he reign for a thousand years, and may he roll back all of Obama's executive orders. May he pass laws that eradicate liberal policies and appoint conservative supreme court justices. Hopefully he will protect our beloved 2nd amendment and finally strike back at the gays for all their crimes.

Sorry liberals, what Obama gave us, we're going to take, fuck it up and then Make America Great Again!

Last edited:
Bonsoir, i am going to watch tomorrow i am so glad that Hillary is not the next President of the USA and Obama is going away i hope we wont see him to much around.

Very happy that Trump win the élection :)

The unity of government which constitutes you one people is also now dear to you. It is justly so, for it is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquility at home, your peace abroad; of your safety; of your prosperity; of that very liberty which you so highly prize. But as it is easy to foresee that, from different causes and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed.

<snip>

I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

Washington's Farewell Address 1796

Our local TV station is going to cover it live starting tonight and through all the ceremonies and festivities tomorrow.

I can watch it from home.

Bonsoir, i am going to watch tomorrow i am so glad that Hillary is not the next President of the USA and Obama is going away i hope we wont see him to much around.

Very happy that Trump win the élection :)
------------------------------------------------- Thanks Dalia , GO LePen

Our local TV station is going to cover it live starting tonight and through all the ceremonies and festivities tomorrow.

I'm a millenial, i don't use cable.

I have internet.

from my point of view, Unless you engage in the Stupidity of Sports, there's no point in having cable.

CBS All-Access will carry whole thing live tomorrow - can watch it anywhere on any internet connected device. Their website allows 1-week free access so those who don't want to pay to see it at their convenience (away from a TV) can easily have it. I think I'll leave a digital recorder running for the duration - in case some idiot tries to make history.

I'll tune in late, to see what coverage, if any, the protestors got

Uh actually --- "Stream" is maybe not the best term to be bringing in when you're posting about Rump.

Might want to hope the weather forecast doesn't call for "showers" too. Hope this helps. :)

I'm a millenial, i don't use cable.

I have internet.

from my point of view, Unless you engage in the Stupidity of Sports, there's no point in having cable.

Actually even then you can get it on internet and/or satellite radio and you still pay for it either way.
TV is absolutely useless.

Uh actually --- "Stream" is maybe not the best term to be bringing in when you're posting about Rump.

Might want to hope the weather forecast doesn't call for "showers" too. Hope this helps. :)

"Might want to hope the weather forecast doesn't call for "showers" too."

A Golden Showers reference ogo....come to Mama :whip::poke:

Forum List

Back