Live-live-live, Tonight tonight tonight-Clinton vs. Trump-From NYC-CiC Forum

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
That's right, live from NYC, the first joint Presidential Candidate event. Will a knock-out punch be thrown or will it be like an amateur sparring match? Will one of the candidates look like a fool or will both look like fools?

Tune in tonight. Be sure to bring your own popcorn and favorite beverage.

That's right, live from NYC, the first joint Presidential Candidate event. Will a knock-out punch be thrown or will it be like an amateur sparring match? Will one of the candidates look like a fool or will both look like fools?

Uuuuummm, I'll be busy, I have something very important to do, I have to paint my nails.......

colourful-nails-4054479.jpg

How is this different from a debate? Because they only discuss one topic? They are both going to be there at the same time, right?

Uuuuummm, I'll be busy, I have something very important to do, I have to paint my nails.......

I think the lavender for you, Ringel.

How is this different from a debate? Because they only discuss one topic? They are both going to be there at the same time, right?
No, they will take turns at the podium and not be on the stage together. Each will take a half hour of questions. According to the moderator, the questions will not be exactly the same.

I think the lavender for you, Ringel.
Fuchsia......

No, they will take turns at the podium and not be on the stage together. Each will take a half hour of questions. According to the moderator, the questions will not be exactly the same.

Probably not. It's Matt Lauer.

Question for Mrs. Clinton: "What's your favorite holiday?"

Question for Mr. Trump: "When did you stop beating your first wife?"

Give it a rest.

Give it a rest.

Never.

An HOUR. That's all an HOUR.

Whose arm did Hilly have to twist to get her debate performance down to 30 minutes of interviewing?

Forum List

Back