Live J6 Hearing...

But you keep posting the rules which dictate every member of the committee is afforded the opportunity to question witnesses. That happened.
So where was the cross examination of witnesses and evidence?
I saw a lot of 'poor baby' but no attempts to assassinate testimony or evidence.

Last edited:
you can pretend that is true but an answer to the question will prove otherwise
This is gibberish.

.I see you've decided to change your verb to a noun to try get out from under this.
Huh? "Conflating" can be a noun, colloquially, as i used it. But I liked "conflation" better.

Your question is stupid. What you are accidentally talking about is a well known phenomenon that certain edcated people learn about in college.

In short, individuals will rarely admit that an advertising or information campaign (political or otherwise) has influenced their decision making.

Yet the data over the whole always shows otherwise.

So, I can't learn things for you or snap my fingers and make you smarter. But I want you to think on this for a while. I will check back later.

Last edited:
This is gibberish.
v v
Huh? "Conflating" can be a noun. But I loled "conflation" netter. You seem very childish.

Your question is stupid. What you are accidentally talking about is a well known phenomenon that certain edcated people learn about in college.

In short, individuals will rarely admit that an advertising or information campaign (political or otherwise) has influenced their decision making.

Yet the data over the whole always shows otherwise.

So, I cat Letang thins from ou ar snap my fingers ad make you smarter. But I want yu to think on this for a while. I will check back later.
^ ^
This is gibberish.

agreed

Forum List

Back