Live Feed: The Donald Campaign Rally in Jonestown, Pennsylvania (Literally MOBBING Him Getting Out Of Air Force One, Total Enthusiasm)

No way Biden is ahead. Biden can't draw more than 50 people and that's including his campaign staff and media. His campaign wants people to believe the lack of support is intentional and all about COVID safety...yeah right.
While TRUMP supporters can't contain their enthusiasm for TRUMP and came up with their own ways to show their support with boat and car parades, along with traditional marches and lining streets holding TRUMP signs and flags. These people are going to vote no question about it, they don't need encouragement, phones calls or reminders.
The same in no way can be said of democrats enthusiasm for Biden, in fact enthusiasm for Biden is nonexistent. So right off the bat democrats are at a disadvantage by having to put massive amounts of effort just to get their base to vote.

Do not confuse cult worship with broad political support.

It's not cult worship, that's just a MSM Construction.

There has never been a political figure in US politics in my lifetime who conjures such Kool Aid hero worship amongst his followers as Orange Jesus.

Just look at this place. Look at all the avatars and siggies of his worshippers. No one, and I mean no one, evokes that kind of blind partisanship as Trump worshippers.
Worship..........lol

I love how he pisses in the Lunatic lefts cornflakes everyday........bout time that someone hit back.

I LOVE IT.........the more I see TDS douchebags hate it............the more I LOVE IT.......

It's awesome........hey has anyone seen Biden been hiding......heard he tried to stroke the hair of his computer and got shocked.

There has never been a political figure in US politics in my lifetime who conjures such Kool Aid hero worship amongst his followers as Orange Jesus.

Just look at this place. Look at all the avatars and siggies of his worshippers. No one, and I mean no one, evokes that kind of blind partisanship as Trump worshippers.

Which cult is it that obediently parrots words like "Kool Aid", "Orange Jesus", "Trumpets" "Drumpf", "Orange Cheeto", and other silly incantations?

Does your cult have a name, or can I just say "Hey you"?
Their Cult is called The Boring Morons.

I prefer to call it the cult of the Lying Insufferable B*tch, or LIB for short.

See this thread for reference...

Fox News Bans Harlan Hill After He Called Kamala Harris an ‘Insufferable Lying B*tch’

Here's the Live Feed of The Donald's Campaign Rally in Jonestown, Pennsylvania.

Some Screen Shots first, they are literally mobbing The Donald getting out of Air Force One:

View attachment 401276

I like all the MAGA Masks! Also at the below 14 minutes and 41 seconds the crowd is chanting "CNN Sucks! CNN Sucks!"

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

^^^^ THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of peoples at that Campaign Rally all enthusiastic and loving The Donald and he is enthusiastic and loving them in return.

HEY...maybe you didn't get the memo...Joe is leading in the polls

Marianna Sotomayor (@MariannaNBCNews) Tweeted:
.@JoeBiden brings his economic message to Toledo, Ohio where how main message besides selling his “Build Back Better” plan to union members gathered at the drive-in is promising to never turn his back on them like Pres. Trump has in the last several years. https://t.co/P9UrRCVcaa

Dozens of Trump supporters were loudly chanting a mix of “Four more years,” “Trump” and “USA” throughout the event, growing louder anytime @JoeBiden mentioned the president. https://t.co/7M0iZWdmRf

So was Hillary............lol

That was awesome

2zyz1e.jpg

Some Screen Shots first, they are literally mobbing The Donald getting out of Air Force One:

View attachment 401276

I like all the MAGA Masks! Also at the below 14 minutes and 41 seconds the crowd is chanting "CNN Sucks! CNN Sucks!"

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

^^^^ THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of peoples at that Campaign Rally all enthusiastic and loving The Donald and he is enthusiastic and loving them in return.

.@JoeBiden brings his economic message to Toledo, Ohio where how main message besides selling his “Build Back Better” plan to union members gathered at the drive-in is promising to never turn his back on them like Pres. Trump has in the last several years. https://t.co/P9UrRCVcaa

Dozens of Trump supporters were loudly chanting a mix of “Four more years,” “Trump” and “USA” throughout the event, growing louder anytime @JoeBiden mentioned the president. https://t.co/7M0iZWdmRf

Oh, I see what a great rally for Biden. Someone will show up soon. They hope.

Last edited:

View attachment 401276

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

Love the pictures and the song! Thank you!

Yes excellent pictures and great enthusiasm.

Here's another Pro-Trump Rally, this it says is from 9 hours ago, includes interviews, this is just the latest video that shows a lot of Black Americans and Asian Americans who are supporting The Donald. The duration of the below video is 4 minutes and 23 seconds.

Trump is For the People

^^^^ BTW that flag you see in the above video is the Flag of Armenia:

1602643333891.png

Here's some more Armenian-Americans supporting The Donald INCLUDING an Armenian-American Biker Gang! The duration of the video is 9 minutes and 44 seconds.

Here's a Screen Shot of some of the Armenian-American Bikers!

1602643256611.png

Um, you do realize some of that stuff is to troll liberals...:highfive:

Yes, we do like him. All because he is the only President I’ve seen that actually stands up to the Washington establishment, Pentagon Generals, and Defense Contractors who want perpetual wars. He’s the first President to be serious about bringing jobs back to the US and to stop being dependent on Chinese slave labor camps.

And now the distinction between him and the Democrats is even wider, since Dems have gone full blown Bolshevik now and are attempting to destroy our justice system by defunding police and installing brown shirts, and destroying our courts by appointing political hacks to rule by fiat.

So keep licking the asses of establishment shit weasels like Biden, who spent his entire career fleecing US manufacturing jobs to China and voting for every war the Pentagon wanted.

The Donald has said he is going to bring ALL American troops back to their homes and OUT of Afghanistan by Christmas. This is another reason The International Globalists and their PAID Puppets in America the Democrats and the Neo-Conservative POS HATE The Donald because he is ANTI-WAR and like you say they are for Perpetual Wars, they FEED off Perpetual Wars and they LOVE seeing THOUSANDS of young American soldiers going home in BODY BAGS or MAIMED or FUCKED UP FOR LIFE due to Perpetual Wars that THEY DEMAND are started and continued.

The Donald wants PEACE he's not for WAR, he illustrated this by brokering a Peace Deal in The Middle East, something that he was nominated for The Nobel Peace Prize BUT because of the Propaganda of Orange Man Bad of course The Donald's achievement was ignored. They of course gave Barack Obama The Nobel Peace Prize for doing ZERO, just because he was Black or whatever, he had only been in Office for a few months and did ZERO and they gave him The Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:

Yes, we do like him. All because he is the only President I’ve seen that actually stands up to the Washington establishment, Pentagon Generals, and Defense Contractors who want perpetual wars. He’s the first President to be serious about bringing jobs back to the US and to stop being dependent on Chinese slave labor camps.

And now the distinction between him and the Democrats is even wider, since Dems have gone full blown Bolshevik now and are attempting to destroy our justice system by defunding police and installing brown shirts, and destroying our courts by appointing political hacks to rule by fiat.

So keep licking the asses of establishment shit weasels like Biden, who spent his entire career fleecing US manufacturing jobs to China and voting for every war the Pentagon wanted.

The Donald has said he is going to bring ALL American troops back to their homes and OUT of Afghanistan by Christmas. This is another reason the The International Globalists and their PAID Puppets in America the Democrats and the Neo-Conservative POS HATE The Donald because he is ANTI-WAR and like you say they are for Perpetual Wars, they FEED off Perpetual Wars and they LOVE seeing THOUSANDS of young American soldiers going home in BODY BAGS or MAIMED or FUCKED UP FOR LIFE due to Perpetual Wars that THEY DEMAND are started and continued.

The Donald wants PEACE he's not for WAR, he illustrated this by brokering a Peace Deal in The Middle East, something that he was nominated for The Nobel Peace Prize for BUT because of the Propaganda of Orange Man Bad of course The Donald's achievement was ignored. They of course gave Obama The Nobel Peace Prize for doing ZERO, just because he was Black or whatever, he had only been in Office for a few months and did ZERO and they gave him The Nobel Peace Prize.
Let's be real about the Nobel Peace Prize. Once Obama got it for being president 7 days, that told us how much that meant for the world. Nothing.

View attachment 401276

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

You wanna talk enthusiasm? check early voting in FL: 340,000 more dems than deplorables in just first few days.... :p :p :p :p

1602711114391.png

Forum List

Back