Live Feed: The Donald Campaign Rally in Jonestown, Pennsylvania (Literally MOBBING Him Getting Out Of Air Force One, Total Enthusiasm)

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Here's the Live Feed of The Donald's Campaign Rally in Jonestown, Pennsylvania.

Some Screen Shots first, they are literally mobbing The Donald getting out of Air Force One:

1602640820737.png

I like all the MAGA Masks! Also at the below 14 minutes and 41 seconds the crowd is chanting "CNN Sucks! CNN Sucks!"

1602641008766.png

Here's the full video:

• Banned

Some Screen Shots first, they are literally mobbing The Donald getting out of Air Force One:

View attachment 401276

I like all the MAGA Masks! Also at the below 14 minutes and 41 seconds the crowd is chanting "CNN Sucks! CNN Sucks!"

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

^^^^ THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of peoples at that Campaign Rally all enthusiastic and loving The Donald and he is enthusiastic and loving them in return.

Do not confuse cult worship with broad political support.

It's not cult worship, that's just a MSM Construction.

There has never been a political figure in US politics in my lifetime who conjures such Kool Aid hero worship amongst his followers as Orange Jesus.

Just look at this place. Look at all the avatars and siggies of his worshippers. No one, and I mean no one, evokes that kind of blind partisanship as Trump worshippers.

View attachment 401276

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

Love the pictures and the song! Thank you!

• Banned

View attachment 401276

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

Love the pictures and the song! Thank you!

Yes excellent pictures and great enthusiasm.

Here's another Pro-Trump Rally, this it says is from 9 hours ago, includes interviews, this is just the latest video that shows a lot of Black Americans and Asian Americans who are supporting The Donald. The duration of the below video is 4 minutes and 23 seconds.

Trump is For the People

There has never been a political figure in US politics in my lifetime who conjures such Kool Aid hero worship amongst his followers as Orange Jesus.

Just look at this place. Look at all the avatars and siggies of his worshippers. No one, and I mean no one, evokes that kind of blind partisanship as Trump worshippers.

Best America First President since Reagan

He has a following because of his accomplishments.
America first, get it ?

Which cult is it that obediently parrots words like "Kool Aid", "Orange Jesus", "Trumpets" "Drumpf", "Orange Cheeto", and other silly incantations?

Does your cult have a name, or can I just say "Hey you"?

XiNN just reported that this rally is a sign of desperation and that Biden is ahead by 28% in PA
Icannot say anything about the polls, but I do remember an election where the polls were so wrong. But you know what made that election look like Trump could win? It was his rallies of thousands when Hillary couldn't fill a coffee shop. Anyone remember that?:hyper:

Yes, we do like him. All because he is the only President I’ve seen that actually stands up to the Washington establishment, Pentagon Generals, and Defense Contractors who want perpetual wars. He’s the first President to be serious about bringing jobs back to the US and to stop being dependent on Chinese slave labor camps.

And now the distinction between him and the Democrats is even wider, since Dems have gone full blown Bolshevik now and are attempting to destroy our justice system by defunding police and installing brown shirts, and destroying our courts by appointing political hacks to rule by fiat.

So keep licking the asses of establishment shit weasels like Biden, who spent his entire career fleecing US manufacturing jobs to China and voting for every war the Pentagon wanted.

View attachment 401276

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

Biden in a landslide! The mean orange man's days are numbered!

Which cult is it that obediently parrots words like "Kool Aid", "Orange Jesus", "Trumpets" "Drumpf", "Orange Cheeto", and other silly incantations?

Does your cult have a name, or can I just say "Hey you"?
Their Cult is called The Boring Morons.

View attachment 401276

View attachment 401279

Here's the full video:

^^^^ THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of peoples at that Campaign Rally all enthusiastic and loving The Donald and he is enthusiastic and loving them in return.

It's like a love fest, and they didn't even have to smash, break, and bun stuff like the libs do that their love fests.

Forum List

Back