Little Rocket Man (Kim Jong Un) wants a meeting with President Trump. will Trump accept?!

I disagree. 10 minutes into the meeting, Little Kim will be eating out of Trump's hand and begging for a release from the sanctions.
I’d like to see our President pull it off

Trump is in the “Big League” now. No silly name calling, he had to be taken seriously
Just another DOPer scam to
Bling-bling look
over there/here. To not read real news everywhere.

Yea right buddy. Your credibility index is hovering at about zero right now. Why do you even bother anymore?

Apple.jpg

I disagree. 10 minutes into the meeting, Little Kim will be eating out of Trump's hand and begging for a release from the sanctions.

:rofl:

idiot, by meeting with the Korean dictator, the orange sociopath gives him the status and stature of the United States.

morons.

no one is eating out of Donald's hand. the world is laughing at him....

Thank you. You just showed the world why you people aren't running this country any more.

Truthfully, nobody believes you.

If Trump is smart, he'll see to it that his meeting is scheduled for May the first.

"I'm sorry your commie May Day parade has been cancelled. We have other business to attend..."

:laughing0301:

This is just a
If Trump is smart, he'll see to it that his meeting is scheduled for May the first.

"I'm sorry your commie May Day parade has been cancelled. We have other business to attend..."

This is amazing. Has everybody already forgotten about Otto Warbier who was torured in a N Korean prison and returned home to die?

Does everybody here know there are still three Americans being held captive in North Korea?

Does everybody here know there are still 7,747 Americans missing in action after the war?

And all the dotards are concerned with is that Trump gets a prize.

This is just a

This is amazing. Has everybody already forgotten about Otto Warbier who was torured in a N Korean prison and returned home to die?

Does everybody here know there are still three Americans being held captive in North Korea?

Does everybody here know there are still 7,747 Americans missing in action after the war?

Of course nobody has forgotten about those. Or the USS Pueblo either.

But as for the prize, The Magnificent Carnac sees a Nobel Peace Prize in President Trump's future. A real Nobel Peace Prize. Not one that was just merely handed out because he was black or something.

This is just a

WTF does that matter? There are still 79000 soldiers MIA from WW2. Does that mean we never talk to Japan again?

This is just a

WTF does that matter? There are still 79000 soldiers MIA from WW2. Does that mean we never talk to Japan again?
The MIA soldiers were NOT all b/c of Japan you dork!

This is just a

Of course nobody has forgotten about those. Or the USS Pueblo either.

But as for the prize, The Magnificent Carnac sees a Nobel Peace Prize in President Trump's future. A real Nobel Peace Prize. Not one that was just merely handed out because he was black or something.
Betcha Kim Jong Un gets a Nobel Peace Prize and Trump doesn’t.

Think Reagan

Wow, quite the thread.

At least we can be sure that the Left is hoping for the worst, and will desperately downplay anything good.

What a lovely way to go through life that must be.

I would love for Trump to bring world peace and prosperity

Let’s see him do it before we grant sainthood

the North Koreans need to throw a military parade for Trump, otherwise he ought not go!

Wow, quite the thread.

At least we can be sure that the Left is hoping for the worst, and will desperately downplay anything good.

You're right. It must be a living hell to wake up every morning, drag themselves out of bed, and find out that Trump is still the President.

Wow, quite the thread.

You're right. It must be a living hell to wake up every morning, drag themselves out of bed, and find out that Trump is still the President.
Such is Melanias life

Wow, quite the thread.

Such is Melanias life

Hell, she wakes up every morning to find that she's married to a multi-billionaire, and is the American First Lady.

Not too shabby.

Wow.................all the Trump supporters on here are talking like Trump has already solved the N. Korea problem. Got news for you, there has only been an offer of talks, no talks have been held yet. Gonna have to wait until after May to see if they are real or if they will have any positive effect.

Remember when the House voted to get rid of Obamacare and Trump had the GOP representatives out on the WH lawn to say they had gotten rid of it? Guess what? Obamacare is still in effect.

Don't count your dictators until they are defanged people.

Wow, quite the thread.

Yes it is. You have a few people pointing out the obvious, and the majority who are only concerned about Trump getting a prize while they lick his balls.

Forum List

Back