Little Girl Doesn't Want to Sit on Santa's Lap and He Respects Her Decision

What does everybody think about this? Although I'm somewhat surprised (but not really) that this story actually made the news, liberals should take notes.

A little over the top I think. No need for a SJW lecture, even a really short one, at such a time. If the little girl didn't want to sit on his lap then he should say, that's okay. You can stand right there and tell me what you want for Christmas

In the remake of "Miracle on 34th Street", the little girl who doesn't believe in him approaches him anyway. He invites her to sit on his knee which she did. That seems better than asking her to sit on his lap.

What does everybody think about this? Although I'm somewhat surprised (but not really) that this story actually made the news, liberals should take notes.

I never took my kids to sit on a strangers lap and I never told them Santa was real.

I would disagree. But i think much of this is what you are looking for.

If it has trended higher recently, it has probably been trending higher for years.

Exactly. She, lie so many others, are looking for anything to get worked up over, to be outraged about, to, however twisted they have to get, pin it on the current administration.

I'm not fond of this bunch currently running things, but the contortions they have to perform twist to blame Biden for... everything makes them look like pretzels.

Look what Lord-Humungus just wrote.
Again, that makes no sense. Liberals have consistently criticized Trump the serial molester and all his molester pals. It's hard these days to find any Republican politician who isn't a violent sex pervert.

I certainly hope you weren't pushning the "Biden is a pedo" BigLie, for the sake of your eternal soul. People who push lies like that end always up in the SpecialHell, because they're clearly using the BigLie to excuse their own side's actions.

Well from where I'm standing since the Biden/Harris Administration took office it's only gotten worse.

I stand corrected
Dear Lord Grifty^^^^^.
A Freeloader that refuses to work, with it's own words of,,,,,,,,Why should I work when I can make more collecting my disability.

You, Road Runner are truly the perfect figure of WelFare Queen.

So how did the rest of the interaction go? I can't get to story to come up for me.

God bless you and the girl and her biggest supporter always!!!

Holly

God bless you too but I think that it's pretty straightforward. He asked her to sit on his lap and she said no. The end.

I certainly hope you weren't pushning the "Biden is a pedo" BigLie, for the sake of your eternal soul. People who push lies like that end always up in the SpecialHell, because they're clearly using the BigLie to excuse their own side's actions.

Bwahahaha!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Why is it news?

I'm not sure, but I didn't post it in current events for a reason.

Forum List

Back