Little Girl Doesn't Want to Sit on Santa's Lap and He Respects Her Decision

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
  • Banned
Every Santa I took my kids to was very respectful of their fears and their decision whether or not to be held.

Yeah, but a whole different world today where that might not always fly. No Christmas pun intended.

Yeah, but a whole different world today where that might not always fly. No Christmas pun intended.

It has gotten better over the years. But this is not new. My son will be 41 in April. It has been a while since he sat on Santa's lap.

Well from where I'm standing since the Biden/Harris Administration took office it's only gotten worse.

I would disagree. But i think much of this is what you are looking for.

If it has trended higher recently, it has probably been trending higher for years.

You claimed little girls didn't have to share a bathroom or lockerroom with men. Now it has just increased?

That article was written in 2015. So, apparently, it was happening the entire time Trump was in office.

This isn't about who is president, despite people's best effort to make it so.

You claimed little girls didn't have to share a bathroom or lockerroom with men. Now it has just increased?

That article was written in 2015. So, apparently, it was happening the entire time Trump was in office.

This isn't about who is president, despite people's best effort to make it so.

I stand corrected then but you can bet that Trump didn't condone it. Also, you can bet that it wasn't being pushed in the schools.

Forum List

Back