Lithium surges in cost by 430% over the past year!

Why would anyone buy a car that won't make it from San Francisco to LA without two recharges?.....its stupid...maybe as a second car but you cannot just have electric only in your driveway....
Not until certain hurdles are finally overcome, and it might come or it might not... The race is on.

In Bolivia?
Oh so go pollute other countries is what your alluding too eh ? Just like the virus escaping from the Wuhan lad we were funding and outsourcing that research too eh ? Otherwise if can't see it from our house, then let freedom ring even if that ring might be the Bell's of hell eh ??

Oh so go pollute other countries is what your alluding too eh ? Just like the virus escaping from the Wuhan lad we were funding and outsourcing that research too eh ? Otherwise if can't see it from our house, then let freedom ring even if that ring might be the Bell's of hell eh ??
The US also has Lithium. Coal, gold, oil, bauxite.. all mining is messy and hard on the environment.

Not until certain hurdles are finally overcome, and it might come or it might not... The race is on.
I still contest that when we are able to break away from fossil fuels for energy it won't be solar or wind and certainly not EV's that make it possible... it will be something we haven't even conceived of yet.... that being said the first EV battery company to double the mileage for EV's will be worth a small fortune.....

I still contest that when we are able to break away from fossil fuels for energy it won't be solar or wind and certainly not EV's that make it possible... it will be something we haven't even conceived of yet.... that being said the first EV battery company to double the mileage for EV's will be worth a small fortune.....
I think recharging on the go is the answer, and once that one is figured out that will be worth a Fortune.

Part of Joe Biden withdrawing from Afghanistan the way he did is the massive amount of Lithium there. Quid Pro Biden has 50 years of taking bribes from the Communist Chinese. Biden quickly moved to help China establish a monopoly on the lithium market.

This massive increase in price is a result of the monopoly Resident Biden helped establish. Remember, Xi's Biden regime is still blocking domestic mining of lithium.

Yup, this is all about the 10% for the Big Guy.

I think recharging on the go is the answer, and once that one is figured out that will be worth a Fortune.
It's not that difficult a concept.

You pull into battery center. They pull out battery and replace it with charged battery. You drive off. Someone is already doing this in under 5 minutes. Can't remember who, or where, but EV's and the all important battery are still being developed, just like PC's were in the early 90's.

Forum List

Back