Lists

Just to put these numbers in perspective...
what these to climaquaxoly unimportant solar cycle ups and downs 2550360000000000 watts can do:
The specific heat of air = cp = 1.006 kJ/kg K (equal to kJ/kg.oC

On our planet there is a total of 5.3 × 10 exp(18) kg of air
These "minor solar output fluctuations" are the power equivalent of an "electric heater" that could heat the entire planetary mass of air by 1.18 Degrees Celsius every week !
satallite_vs_spots.gif

...That would be some hot plate! ....lucky for us the heat enthalpy of water is what it is! The more surface is covered by water, the better..so why should I care if New York floods..as the fear mongerers keep prophesizing.
This is getting more hillarious all the time..first they tell You New York will flood, then they tell You all the water will somehow disappear, like on Venus...according to You know who there was Water on Venus before Venus had a 97% CO2 atmosphere...
Gee, how does water evaporate out into space...maybe we should make space ships like that..then we won`t need rocket fuel to get into space!
Then they tell us the Ozone hole is gone because nobody sprays any more aerosols...
Then when China froze over they tell You there was a shitload of aerosol floatingover China that reflected the sunlight back into space.
I wonder how the Chinese made their aerosol, that it just floats over China and does not cause Ozone holes over the poles.
If You spray Your under CFC propellant under-arm deodorant in Texas it goes straight to the poles and wacks a big hole into the ozone layer.
What the f... kind of "science" is all that supposed to be
Religion, yes it would be a perfect fit.
OldRocks a direct descendant of the "chosen people" ...by only a few generations...in the Bible stories they all got to be 4 or 500 years old too...
that`s how they boarded "Noahs Space Ark" which was made out of monomolecular ice that could evaporate into space and defeat gravity.
Then they landed on Earth and waited for Venus`s Oceans to arrive here just like they did shortly after...
That was "splash down" time when this massive Venus freight ship landed and it drowned the Arabs who were going to sell crude oil anyway..
Moses shook a stick and the molten Venus Freighter water parted..and the children of the chosen people live on even today
It all makes sense...right down to how OldRocks great grand father had to hightail it out of Europe, after Europeans discovered their accounting methods...he is one of the "chosen People"!

Now it even makes sense "ohRockof ages" how You "explain" everything

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ9XpNI8hmc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ9XpNI8hmc&feature=related[/ame]

Even the constant Global Alarm siren cranking fits to the T

Shalom!

Last edited:
A gigantic solar flare heading to earth..................

Biggest Solar Flare In Years Headed For Earth « CBS Los Angeles

Have the k00ks chimed in on this yet? We're all sure its due to climate change..........

Yeah I`v bee following the news here:
BBC News - Solar flare eruptions set to reach Earth

SolarFlare5.jpg

Watch just as soon as solar activity picks up again and we get some heatwaves this summer the Mis-fortune tellers will be at it as usual!

And the recent Years of cold weather they say was caused by Aerosol and such "blocking sunlight"
solar_fl.jpg

satallite_vs_spots.gif

Look at this Graph above...right vertical axis in Watts per square meter..:
lowest on this Graph was 1363 Watts/squ.Meter high was ~1368 Watts.
D, watts/sq.meter was 5 Watts so we had increases (long term) of 5 000 000 watts per square Kilometer and the earth`s surface is 510 072 000 km² square kilometers.
Lets just for the fun of it stay with Watts, not Mega, Terra or Peta watts, ...:
A difference in 2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts of Solar Radiation does according to "climatologists" have no Impact on temperature!

Or when solar activity was down as seen on the graph above the +/- Watts and they finally had to admit we were in fact cooling off they try tell the gullible public that was due to aerosol and Diesel dust reflection from pollutants.
The state of the climate - Met Office

The state of the climate
Changes in the way sea-surface temperatures were measured over the last decade have introduced a small artificial cooling of up to 0.03 °C over the last decade. This is now being corrected.
The evidence continues to accumulate, strengthening the link between man's activity and a wide range of indicators of a changing climate, both globally and regionally.
Increased aerosol emissions from Asia

A possible increase in aerosol emissions from Asia in the last decade may have contributed substantially to the recent slowdown. Aerosols cool the climate by reflecting sunlight.

Look at their "logic" they picked China and Chinese aerosols because of this:
Snowpack will lead to the coldest night of the season; record breaking temps - Worldnews.com
Record Cold Hits China | Real Science

And then they blamed China and their Spray cans because they fucked up their temperature graphs
Man how much more stupid can it get...ARE THERE NO LIMITS???

So, OldRocks

dodo%20flat%20earth%202.jpg

I thought You argued with me on the Ozone hole that Aerosol use is down.
Which is it now, up or down?
I guess it all depends eeeeeh?

and OldRocks...can You count the decimal places? and this is just the VARIATION in Solar Energy hitting us
2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts

Now lets compare that with Your "science"..:
Carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) in Earth's atmosphere is approximately 390 ppm (parts per million) by volume as of 2010[update][1] and rose by 1.9 ppm/yr during 2000-2009.

This time lets show here also all the decimal places:
the increase was 1.9 ppm..
so it was an increase of

0.0000019 parts CO2 in 1 part of air

And here is the other Number again the increase/ decrease over various solar cycles in Watts:

2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts

How about You IanC...? alles klar jetzt Kamerad?
Of course I won`t get pissed off if You subtract some wattage from that huge number for "near total" reflection solar angles...I think I can afford it just like Bill Gates would not sweat it over a few bucks loose change
And this too IanC...You said repeatedly "You are not satisfied"--- with the graphs an facts I posted so far..
Let`s try it again..:
CO2 that our SUV`s have put in the air= 0.0000019 parts CO2 in 1 part of air,
Out atmosphere is: 5×10 exp(18) kg air
that number times 0.0000019 = 9500000000000 kgs which had been measured to be able to absorb (9.79*10-4 cm^(-1) - 1.11*10-4 cm^(-1) / 0.5171 cm^(-1) = 0.17 % of the infrared, but the infrared where this CO2 can absorb is only so much of the total energy spectrum:
solar_spectrum.png

And here is Max Planck`s law in Graphic form:
Image20b.gif

And here again is where CO2 absorbs Infrared:
14.25µm = 702wnm to 14.75µm = 678wnm 15µm = 667 15.25µm=656wnm 15.7µm5= 635wnm

So why don`t You look at The Max Planck curve where 15 µm would be...? On that graph scale it`s so tiny You can`t even estimate it any more.
But hey, be my guest and estimate it, but then use only 0.17 % of the number (=CO2 absorption) You decided on

and after that compare that again with: 2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts
Maybe this time it helped explain my choice of Gnats and Elephant euphemisms ?.....Yes? Oui? Doh!

But wacko "climatology scientists " keep insisting ,with wacko correlations like this...meant for idiotic newspaper sensationalism that the numbers they have are better than the numbers from established and proven PHYSICS
CO2-Temp.jpg

homer-simpson-doh.gif

alles klar jetzt Kamerad?...Comprendre?...Capito?....ПОНИМАТЬ.??.......להבין

I could not care less what the chief Moron here believes.
Du bloederSaupreissduverrechtesArschloch Dir muss man ein`s in Fresse hauhen dass Du am Arsch mit deinen Zaehnen Klavier spielen kannst...
Verstehst Du das OldRocks?
Oh I forgot, You did say , in your upbringing it was forbidden to acquire German and other forbidden knowledge
So how could You have possibly read Max Planck or other German Physics books You Great Grandfather banned
You know, my great-great grandfather, after leaving Prussia in a hurry after the rebellion against the Monarchy, would not allow German spoken in the home.
I don`t believe for 1 second Your Great grand dad was a German ....I think he forbade German and everything that goes with it after he high tailed it from The Fatherland because of this:
juden_unerwuenscht.jpg

And that`s the way it`s been all over Europe long before Mein Fuehrer showed up!

Again, nice math and science. i believe you just owned the warmist with this and they are going to have to put up a serious science backed post to have even a tiny chance of not being owned by you. the truth must get out that it is bs and appears not the be backed by physics.

mr.rocks it is on you to provide science that refutes this. seriously as a heart-attack.

Last edited:
Again, nice math and science. i believe you just owned the warmist with this and they are going to have to put up a serious science backed post to have even a tiny chance of not being owned by you. the truth must get out that it is bs and appears not the be backed by physics.

mr.rocks it is on you to provide science that refutes this. seriously as a heart-attack.

Mathew You are absolutely right about Math & Science being nice. I just want to say that I am not the inventor. When I moved south I did not want to cart my precious books on a tarp covered trailer from the Yukon to where I live now. So I had them shipped by U.P.S. The freight bill says the crates weighed 580 lbs total. And what I quote here is for the most part just fetched from what was in these crates.
I do not own one single book of fiction, and yes that may make Jack a dull fellow, but my family puts up with me any way.
I have an interesting little argument here, for all You guys where the brain region that is responsible for rational thought is better developed than the brain region that conjures up fantasy. Depending which part of the brain is better developed will determine Your life. Some people work in a lab, earning peanuts and others work in Hollywood making a fortune...which says a lot about our society, don`t You think?

But the argument I have here is this:
Enthalpy of Moist and Humid Air
Specific Enthalpy of Moist Air

Specific enthalpy of moist air can be expressed as:
h = ha + x hw where h = specific enthalpy of moist air (kJ/kg, Btu/lb)
ha = specific enthalpy of dry air (kJ/kg, Btu/lb) x = humidity ratio (kg/kg, lb/lb)
hw = specific enthalpy of water vapor (kJ/kg, Btu/lb)

Specific Enthalpy of Water Vapor - Latent Heat
Assuming constant pressure conditions the specific enthalpy of water vapor can be expressed as:
hw = cpw t + hwe where
cpw = specific heat capacity of water vapor at constant pressure (kJ/kgoC, kWs/kgK)
t = water vapor temperature (oC) hwe = evaporation heat of water at 0oC (kJ/kg)
For water vapor the specific heat capacity can be set to
cpw = 1.84 (kJ/kgoC) = 0.444 (Btu/lboF)
The evaporation heat (water at 0oC) can be set to hwe = 2501 kJ/kg) = 970 (Btu/lb)
Using (2) and (3), (1) can be modified to h = cpa t + x [cpw t + hwe] (1b)

Carbon Dioxide - Specific Heat Capacity
Specific heat capacity of Carbon Dioxide gas - CO2
@ 200 Kelvin= 0.735 (kJ/kgK)

I picked this one in case You don`t want to use the equations above, and I can just point You to a Numbers Table for air (dry air..not even moist air):

Temperature, density, specific heat, thermal conductivity, expansion coefficient, kinematic viscosity and Prandtl's number for temperatures ranging -150 - 400 oC
200 0.746 1.026 0.0386 34.63 2.11 0.685

See "climatology" says all our tables are all wrong too...
According to their statements it comes right down to it that should be possible to get at least double the power if You would fill the cylinder of a Stirling engine with CO2 instead of air, because that gas there is absorbing thermal energy from solar radiation and converting it into mechanical energy...:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq6iCO9KLKA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq6iCO9KLKA[/ame]

Well they did "prove" just that with their silly Plexiglass dome full of CO2 "experiment" where the temperature according to them ran away from when it was filled with just air...!.. and that is still the foundation of that "science"!

P.S. Mine is almost done...I am Using an old 10 foot Janeil Dark Star which I sprayed with Poly ester mixed with a shitload of Aluminum powder. Reflectivity is about the same as polished Aluminum. My Stirling I`m not done machining it, but it will have a 1 liter displacement just for starters...I`m not a megalomaniac You know!
So, OldRocks what are You doing towards "Greenhouse Gas" reduction?
Nothing? Well then when Obama passes that screwy legislation I can make a fortune from gullible people just like You, because you`ll be forced to give up whatever powers Your life`s comforts up to this point!
I`m ready for it and MY AIR-CONDITIONER will be running as usual while You will be sweating!
Those who can do, will do and those who can`t will just make dumb remarks:
Old Rocks Nein, Du arschgefiecter Hurensohn.
Old Rocks Come on, Polar, just spit out all your prejudices.
In the early stages of the Solar System, Venus seems to have evolved very rapidly compared to the Earth. Data from Venus Express supports the theory that the Earth’s twin once had significant volume of water covering the surface but it appears that these oceans were lost in a very short geological timescale

And just because almost every scientist in the world that studies these things disagrees with you, only shows how fucking brilliant you are, BiPolar.

Last edited:
Human contribution to more-intense precipitation extremes : Nature : Nature Publishing Group

Human contribution to more-intense precipitation extremes

Seung-Ki Min,1 Xuebin Zhang,1 Francis W. Zwiers1, 3 & Gabriele C. Hegerl2
Affiliations Contributions Corresponding authors Journal name:
Nature
Volume:
Pages:
378–381
Date published:
(17 February 2011)
DOI:
doi:10.1038/nature09763
Received 15 March 2010 Accepted 17 December 2010 Published online 16 February 201

Real scientists, not someone on an internet board.

Human contribution to more-intense precipitation extremes : Nature : Nature Publishing Group

Nature
Volume:
Pages:
378–381
Date published:
(17 February 2011)
DOI:
Received 15 March 2010 Accepted 17 December 2010 Published online 16 February 201

From the abstract...

Because of the limited availability of daily observations, however, most previous studies have examined only the potential detectability of changes in extreme precipitation through model–model comparisons12, 13, 14, 15. Here we show that human-induced increases in greenhouse gases have contributed to the observed intensification of heavy precipitation events found over approximately two-thirds of data-covered parts of Northern Hemisphere land areas.

Interpretation, "because we are too lazy to actually go out and do hard work in the field we created a computer model that will do it for us. It has no empirical data to support it's findings (BECAUSE IT"S BEING COMPARED TO ANOTHER MODEL!) and in fact according to the well known history of the planet it's findings are laughable but we're real scientists because olfraud says we are. We just don't do real science because that's hard."

Nature
Volume:
Pages:
378–381
Date published:
(17 February 2011)
DOI:

From the abstract...

Because of the limited availability of daily observations, however, most previous studies have examined only the potential detectability of changes in extreme precipitation through model–model comparisons12, 13, 14, 15. Here we show that human-induced increases in greenhouse gases have contributed to the observed intensification of heavy precipitation events found over approximately two-thirds of data-covered parts of Northern Hemisphere land areas.

Interpretation, "because we are too lazy to actually go out and do hard work in the field we created a computer model that will do it for us. It has no empirical data to support it's findings (BECAUSE IT"S BEING COMPARED TO ANOTHER MODEL!) and in fact according to the well known history of the planet it's findings are laughable but we're real scientists because olfraud says we are. We just don't do real science because that's hard."

See he won`t quit. His mission in life is to stand on the sidewalk... what do You call these guys again that dress up in clown suits and pester passer byes to come on in and watch a Nickelodien show (cryers?). That`s the way he does it with the URLs he posts here. He wants us to read this crap...never even read it himself else no half intelligent person would post a link like that.:
Observations (OBS); c, d, model simulations with anthropogenic (ANT) forcing; e, f, model simulations with

And You caught him again:

westwall

Even if they do a "scientific experiment" they totally botch it as well
You know...the CO2 increase in a plexiglass bubble dome...
CO2= 0.735 kJ/kgK Air= 0.746 kJ/kgK , means it takes 0.011 Kilo joules less energy to heat up 1 Kilogram of CO2 by 1 Degree as it takes for air.
So what did those Idiots do? They kept replacing more and more air with CO2.
Let me make this clearer how stupid this is with a liquid instead of a gas.
You have a cup full of water and start replacing more an more water with alcohol.
So, of course whichever amount of alcohol You add an equal amount of water has got to go, because You are working with the same cup, that can fit only so much. That too would heat up quicker than a cup with just water, cause ethanol has less specific heat than water.
And that`s how their "dome of doom" worked.
As if our atmosphere was an encased dome. If You add another gas to it the total volume increases and You don`t take an equal amount of the original gas away..like where would that have gone?...On the same gravity defying space trip as the Venus Oceans?

The more CO2 we do put into our atmosphere the more mass it will gain and that means it now will take even MORE ENERGY to raise that higher MASS by 1 degree.

In their "scientific experiment" there was NO MASS INCREASE and they replaced a gas with a higher Specific heat (0.746 kJ/kgK ) with a gas of a lower specific heat ( 0.735 kJ/kgK )

And jumped for joy when that heated up quicker.

So that was supposed to have been a "scientific" GLOBAL SIMULATION...and from that moronic brain child these "scientists" came up with "computer simulations" that are supposed to dazzle REAL SCIENTISTS....
So now take a CLOSER LOOK how they applied this "logic":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
World 29,321,302 tons CO2 per Year

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/ggccebro/chapter1.html

Somehow in their "Physics" all that EXTRA MASS in our atmosphere mass is getting a FREE ENERGY RIDE when they heat that up in their fucked up "computer simulations".

I`ll say it again:
For some strange reason all this extra mass/ temperature increase does not consume a single Mega-joule per ton in their fantasy world
And in their simulation 29,321,302 tons of air per Year ( @0.746 kJ/kgK) is REPLACED BY CO2 and all that air tonnage disappears somehow into space, leaving no net mass gain of the atmosphere.... just like their Venus Oceans have

But they are quick to point out that all this extra tonnage was once under ground as fossil oil instead of where it is now...in the atmosphere!

Shit they can even make mass DISAPPEAR on a mega tonnage scale ....like magic...if it showes up at a time when it does not fit into their "theory"

So now You know why they have to "Xplain" the lack of temperature increase with Chinese aerosol "reflecting sunlight" back into space
They simply will not come clean no matter how much of their fucked up math You expose
Solar cycles are not the only problem they have when they parade the emperor in his wardrobe in public!
keis_emperor.jpg

Last edited:

Nature
Volume:
Pages:
378–381
Date published:
(17 February 2011)
DOI:

From the abstract...

See he won`t quit. His mission in life is to stand on the sidewalk... what do You call these guys again that dress up in clown suits and pester passer byes to come on in and watch a Nickelodien show (cryers?). That`s the way he does it with the URLs he posts here. He wants us to read this crap...never even read it himself else no half intelligent person would post a link like that.:
Observations (OBS); c, d, model simulations with anthropogenic (ANT) forcing; e, f, model simulations with

And You caught him again:

westwall

Even if they do a "scientific experiment" they totally botch it as well
You know...the CO2 increase in a plexiglass bubble dome...
CO2= 0.735 kJ/kgK Air= 0.746 kJ/kgK , means it takes 0.011 Kilo joules less energy to heat up 1 Kilogram of CO2 by 1 Degree as it takes for air.
So what did those Idiots do? They kept replacing more and more air with CO2.
Let me make this clearer how stupid this is with a liquid instead of a gas.
You have a cup full of water and start replacing more an more water with alcohol.
So, of course whichever amount of alcohol You add an equal amount of water has got to go, because You are working with the same cup, that can fit only so much. That too would heat up quicker than a cup with just water, cause ethanol has less specific heat than water.
And that`s how their "dome of doom" worked.
As if our atmosphere was an encased dome. If You add another gas to it the total volume increases and You don`t take an equal amount of the original gas away..like where would that have gone?...On the same gravity defying space trip as the Venus Oceans?

The more CO2 we do put into our atmosphere the more mass it will gain and that means it now will take even MORE ENERGY to raise that higher MASS by 1 degree.

In their "scientific experiment" there was NO MASS INCREASE and they replaced a gas with a higher Specific heat (0.746 kJ/kgK ) with a gas of a lower specific heat ( 0.735 kJ/kgK )

And jumped for joy when that heated up quicker.

So that was supposed to have been a "scientific" GLOBAL SIMULATION...and from that moronic brain child these "scientists" came up with "computer simulations" that are supposed to dazzle REAL SCIENTISTS....

Yes I am constantly amazed at how badly these climatologists are educated. They don't know how to set up a basic experiment that is devoid of outside influence or pre-determined outcomes. It is maddening to have somejackass like Ed Begley Jr. come on to a program and spout off about "peer reviewed" scientists when they haven't a clue how to do real science!

Now comes the scary part. Many politicians that hold office today actually believe all this crap...
Or have watched how news papers manage to increase their sales..and apply the same principle!
Which shows that it is no longer the cream and nothing but scum that rises to the top in a democratic society these days.
Obama either believes it or just applies it...at least that Soviet whore Merkel knew all along that the entire scheme is just propaganda that gullible people eat up. No question with that Soviet Communist bitch which of the 2 possibilities it was!
You could easily express that mechanism in a very simple equation:

(100% multiplied real science audience attendance #)/(hoax attendance #) = population IQ as %

Just look at the how many people watch a "cell phone radiation can pop corn" video:
video 1= 1 327 213 viewers
Video 2= 1 123 927 viewers
and so on...same goes for "cell phone radiation causes brain cancer"
It does not matter what You picked as the boogerman which is going to kill You if You don`t believe the "theory".
News papers...same thing, "The National Enquirer" managed at times to get circulation figure > 6 Million just inside the U.S
and the "Scientific American" only a little over 700 000 WORDLWIDE.

Andrea Merkel is a communist whore, but she was a Soviet AGIP top graduate and she does know how to exploit mass stupidty!

So, ...that`s how she found Obama too. And now this freak show has an even bigger stage prop than Al Gore was

Anyone can do a simple experiment to verify that this collective stupdity gets the more stupid, the larger the mass of people You experiment on:
Wait in a sold out movie theater till the lights go out and then scream "FIRE"...
panic.jpg

Not a single person will question it and ask "where?"!...
But if You actually try it out in a theater when only a dozen or so people sit...somebody will ask "Fire?...where?"
And now You know how mass propaganda functions...the rational few get shouted down by a HUGE MASS of MORONS...
...and this trick is used by almost every democracy today

it even works out doors...I forget how many people got trampeled to death here, simply because there was a a thunderstorm in the distance with audible thunder...and they may have believed it`s an Al Qaeda attack:
ss-100724-stampede-02.grid-7x2.jpg

And that is EXACTLY the methods Al Gore and Obama + this "science" is using to herd people into their cattle coral

When I was still a Student I used to ride the train, wait till someone reads a news paper like "The National Enquirer" and without him noticing hold a cigarette lighter to the lower corner...then sit back and observe his totally irrational panic reactions...
See "OldRocks" I think even if Canada would want to deport me. I`m sure Germany would refuse to accept me back while Nurse Ratched is Chancellor!
OldRocks @ Now I don't know what your problem is with the politics in Germany if you are a citizen here, but whatever it is, perhaps you should consider moving back if it means that much to you.

They never did like my realistic science experiments and choice of lab rats:

and prefer to go with the false outcomes of their totally unscientific computer simulations...(since Auschwitz got all that bad PR)
So I came here and liked what I`ve seen on Missouri license plates..."Missouri, THE SHOW ME STATE"...hey that`s my kind of people!!

Last edited:
Like I said You don`t need a crystal ball to see the details of Obama`s "plans". These are no longer a secret in Germany and now that the Communist pig Merkel had her "Greenhouse Gas Legislation" there is no way stopping that Soviet schooled whore:
Angela_Merkel_Stuttgart_21.jpg

First Stuttgart 21 ...the 21 comes from the UN agenda 21, the "Greenhouse gas Reduction"

1458859301029360718.jpg

geoinformatik_3_362.jpg

And that`s what all this new train traffic is doing to houses and garages:
image-181864-galleryV9-ibup.jpg

Anybody standing in her way:
stuttgart_21_gegner_protest_fullSize_1.7620399.1284975813.jpg

Gets shot in the face with high pressure water cannons from the police:
protest-opa.jpg

And despite almost all of Germany now in riot mode against her she keeps going:
Rheintalbahn: Aufstand gegen Baden 21 - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wirtschaft

Rheintalbahn
Aufstand gegen Baden 21
Von Maria Marquart, Herbolzheim
In Baden-Württemberg erhitzt erneut ein gigantisches Verkehrsprojekt die Gemüter:
der Ausbau der Rheintalbahn. Bahn-Chef Grube und Ministerpräsident Mappus wollen
nach Stuttgart 21 alles besser machen - und suchen die Nähe zu den Bürgern.
Doch auch die Provinz probt schon den Aufstand.

image-178129-panoV9-isxw.jpg

Aufstand = Riot

On the protest sign "Von der Planung keine Ahnung"
Planung is of course planning (as in central from the top down planning) and Keine Ahnung means if You don`t even have a clue how to..

We are supposed to watch the arctic for "early warning signs" what global warming will do to us if we don`t co-operate like dumb sheep...and like feel guilty about drunk Eskimos in Iqaluit eating greaseburegers "because the ice is too thin"...
Well I say look at Germany as an early warning if you want to see what kind of a "Green Police State" will be made out of Your country too...if You don`t fight this crap before it`s too late.

And the lists remain the same. Fruitcakes like you fellows, and the lists of scientists in the OP.

Sure olfraud, sure. When a computer model being comapred to another computer model is considered hard science you have nothing. There is no "scientific data" involved. It is lazy people waving their hands. Hand ne, meet hand two. Clap. That's what you have dood. You've got two hands clapping.

I see, Walleyes. The current low volume and low ice cover in the Arctic is a computer program, correct? Same for the retreat of the glaciers worldwide?

I see, Walleyes. The current low volume and low ice cover in the Arctic is a computer program, correct? Same for the retreat of the glaciers worldwide?

Arctic ice has recovered 26% over the last three years from it's all time low back in 2007. It will probably amaze you but it takes time for Arctic ice to increase. It will be another two to three years before the Arctic ice is beyond what it was but it will inexorably get there with time (that's how the planet works you know. If in fact you had a sudden blast of ice making that made up the years of decline in a single pitch then you actually WOULD have a "rapid climate change", however it is normal activity so it takes years) and what the alarmists are refusing to report is the thickness of the ice which is very thick. So keep on with your little tales, the truth is being made plain for even the blind to see.

Arctic Ice Volume Has Increased 26% Over The Last Three Years | Real Science

Title: “Recovery mechanisms of Arctic summer sea ice”
Authors: S. Tietsche, D. Notz, J. H. Jungclaus, and J. Marotzke
Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, Hamburg, Germany
Source: GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS, VOL. 38, L02707, 4 PP., 2011 doi:10.1029/2010GL045698

ICECAP

Reports on how even if the Arctic became ice free in summer the recovery would still occur in a timely fasion.

There's plenty more out there for those who care to learn.

You really are a total retard...there are just no polite words that would be suitable.
In the "ice thread" it was clearly visible on the NASA Satellite images that the ICE VOLUME HAS NOT GONE DOWN...and You want to change the subject back to that again, after we finally shut You up in that thread!

Let`s just stick with this thread here...:
I`ll quote a few choice examples of what kind of shits for brains idiot You really are :
My, my, our pretend scientist has his panties in a knot
LOL. Well, the state of Oregon cut the subsidies for individual solar as the prices has come down. All for the good, that encourages the installation of 5 kw units instead of 2 kw units.

Old Rocks
Member #13758
As for the rest of your nonsense, there is a vast area of roofs in every American city that can solar can be put on. Warehouses, businesses, etc.

I know You told me already, that You were forbidden by Your jewish Parents & grandparents to know anything remotely connected to German...but I put English translation subtitles into the video:
Click on the Top bar "watch on YouTube" else the subtitles are distorted by the frame size the US Message board uses.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzDDEg3NKM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzDDEg3NKM[/ame]

If You are such an expert You f...ing Rockhead why don`t You go to Europe and tell the Engineers how You to solve that "minor" Problem.
After all You did say:
that encourages the installation of 5 kw units instead of 2 kw units.
As for the rest of your nonsense, there is a vast area of roofs in every American city that can solar can be put on. Warehouses, businesses, etc.

But I already know, You are too retarded to understand any of this.
So instead of a power grid lets use a car.
How would You like a car where a monkey under the hood is in control of the throttle?
If You have to slow down in city traffic the monkey floors it and if You have to get going at a green light he stalls the engine?
Fuck You are by far thee most stupid idiot I have EVER ENCOUNTERED!

And this is what happens when politicians are "planning" soviet style from the top down.
EVERY POWER ENGINEER in Germany has warned about this...but it fell on deaf ears!

Here too:.....We Germans have lat least earned what happens when You run a Nation according to "Mein Kampf"
And here is Your President now with "My Plan"...holy fuck! He has a "plan" how to set up a power grid infrastructure

...and the engineers who do know and are trying to tell him it won`t work quite as he imagines are all evil and have been bribed by the coal and oil lobby to say that
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4[/ame]

You wanna know who had the last laugh?
THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY that freaks like You hate so much!
ALMOST ALL THE WIND/SOLAR power from the European grid has not saved ONE SINGLE LITER OF FOSSIL FUEL... BUT went instead into :

Uhde GmbH - Press release - New Uhde electrolysis plant opened at Marl Chemical Park
New Uhde electrolysis plant opened at Marl Chemical Park

On September 19, 2007, a new electrolysis plant for the production of chlorine and caustic soda was officially opened at VESTOLIT in Marl. The plant, which was engineered and built by Uhde at Marl Chemical Park, the third biggest chemical site in Germany, was commissioned in April 2007 and is due to be handed over to the customer in the coming weeks. The plant has an annual production capacity of 250,000 tonnes of chlorine, which is used as feedstock at the company's PVC plants, and 280,000 tonnes of caustic soda.

And:
Uhde to supply energy-efficient hydrochloric acid electrolysis ...
01-11-2010: Uhde has been awarded an engineering and procurement contract for the construction of a hydrochloric acid electrolysis plant

Your Petrochemical News - Uhde to supply energy-efficient hydrochloric acid electrolysis plant to Yantai Juli, China

Uhde to supply energy-efficient hydrochloric acid electrolysis plant to Yantai Juli, China
Thursday, Jan 07, 2010
Uhde has been awarded an engineering and procurement contract for the construction of a hydrochloric acid electrolysis plant by Yantai Juli Isocyanate Co. Ltd., a Chinese manufacturer of polyurethane. The plant, with a production capacity of 100,000 tpa hydrochloric acid, will be constructed at Laiyang, Shandong Province, China, approximately 100 km north of Qingdao. Commissioning is scheduled for the end of 2011.

Just Google "large scale hydrogen elcrolysis using wind and solar power"
Then You will see that Krupp and Ude chemical Corp have been THE SOLE BENEFICIARIES OF YOUR FUCKING RETARDED "CLIMATOLOGIST POWER GRID SYSTEM: SO FAR

And this is where this "environment friendly power went"
largest electrolysis - Google Search

So in other words the German tax payer...You in America will be next have been subsidizing the chemical Industry to make a shitload of chlorine gas amongst other things and doing it with power that they got for almost nothing, because the power grid had no use for a power system the monkey controls the engine throttle.
And "climatologists" who fucked up our power grid with soviet style "planning" also say that one single Chlorine atom can destroy several hundred Ozone Molecules...do they not.
So no all You greenhouse gas fuckheads,....when are You going to take ownership of You gigantic fuck-ups...?
Like I said already total retards can only make totally retarded statements and utterly stupid remarks...why retards like "OldRocks" have the right to cast ballots...I don`t know!
What the fuck is Your level of "education" anyway?...

Last edited:
Actually I'd use the personal helicopter to go to the bank or stuff like that! !

Are You also a hi tech freak like Your`s truly...I love this one.
nano battery technology can keep a 19 gram hummingbird nano spy drone aloft for 8 minutes.
The bird is fully equipped with bi directional links, remote control, audio and video channels.
Problem is If You want the "hummingbird" You might have to pay $4M.
No sweat, because once You own one You won`t have any problems making huge buck$ at wall street with top notch insider information!
http://www.youtube.com/user/reztirpswbb#p/a/u/0/8Rq1Ih1sgRk

It has just gone from experimental status to operational

Too bad they don`t use these to ease drop a little on these Global warming con artists.
I guess we have to "Dilbert" our own then

OldRocks....:
Your stupid comments are getting..more and more well what is the super-hyper-lative of stupid.
And stupid asses like You cheer for a cotton picker brained President who announced "My Plan"...is to phase out coal fired power plants and fuck around with wind mills and solar panels instead

And when Skookerasbil posted that video here I pointed out how simple minded this "go green " pseudo science is...Your responses to that were:
OldRocks
......And the lists remain the same. Fruitcakes like you fellows, and the lists of scientists in the OP.
....With a fraud like you? Only mdn would be out of his depth there. But not far.
....My, my, our pretend scientist has his panties in a knot

And here is how You figure it works in the real world:

LOL. Well, the state of Oregon cut the subsidies for individual solar as the prices has come down. All for the good, that encourages the installation of 5 kw units instead of 2 kw units.

You "OlDRocks" are the dumbest, most stupid, most retarded idiot I have EVER encountered...
Comparing a puny 5 kilowatt household Solar system, synced to the grid with a Radio Shack Inverter to a DEMAND POWER GRID...

Is that how You would grid tie a 1000 Megawatt power generator with a monkey in control of the turbine wickets/Spillway gates/Fuel Racks/Burner controls/Steam Turbine primary/.....sync all that to 60 Hertz and adjust the Power factor on demand.....and so on and on ?
Holy shit I would not want to be within miles if You` tried...There would be nothing but puddles of molten metal left.

This is what happens when a major power plant is out of phase with the grid.Cause of accident the wickets gates were not modulated just right...and that`s all that`s left of this power plant today:

TheSayanoShushenskayadamaccident_0111.jpg

Here are all the pictures of that Russian Power plant
Sayano Shushenskaya accident - Google Search
And here is the failure analysis:
International Water Power and Dam Construction
Sayano Shushenskaya accident – presenting a possible direct cause
It has now been over a year since the catastrophic accident at the huge Sayano Shushenskaya Dam and Hydroelectric Station in southern Siberia which cost the lives of 75 people and nearly destroyed the 6400MW powerhouse.
This hypothesis is that the explosion was caused by water column separation in the draft tubes of the destroyed units. This condition can readily be caused by a too-rapid wicket gate closure during unit load rejection. Adjustment of governor times to unsafe values to achieve fast response to operating load changes may have occurred in recent times in response to a need to improve grid frequency control. This, combined with compromised stud connections due to poor maintenance, can explain the extreme violence of this accident.

At 08:13 and 25 seconds local time on 17 August 2009, Unit 2 experienced a load rejection, which was followed immediately by a loud bang heard in the administration and control building adjacent to the powerhouse

As if German Power engineers would just try grid lock all these Windmills and Solar farms the way The Soviet schooled Pig Merkel and her admirer Obama figures it should work ...NO PROBLEMO BRO...!.......even OldRocks knows how "simple" that is!

Actually I wish they would let You try, just as long I get the video camera footage...so I can have a good laugh..!!!!!
[/COLOR]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMbN9nb3qyk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMbN9nb3qyk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3OZMW_45M&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3OZMW_45M&feature=related[/ame]

What the fuck do You think I do for a living...flip Hamburgers @ MacDonald`s ?.....
Or did a "renowned climatquackocologist" determine that driving heavy transport for off duty fun time somehow causes Engineering amnesia?
I`m not a Russian "schooled" fuckup chernobyl disaster Engineer either, like that Soviet pig Angela Merkel the "climate chancellor" of Germany who is responsible for the hugest engineering fuckup EVER!
I am in fact GERMAN, Your and Your relative`s worst nightmare...and brown is my favorite shirt color.. Du total verblödeter Jude.

That`s why I had all these laughs about AsskickingBills`s avatar:

....that`s How You would do it with Your ridiculous 5 KW solar "POWER"!

....I` rather take "Global warming", if it were real any day...here is what a little bit of snow and "some minor local cooling" as You assholes call it can do:.
watch the guy way at the end of the road, frame right... totally freaking out...shit even battle experienced Marines can`t run that fast for cover when there is some major "income" heading their way

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYUmdqQ94Ao&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYUmdqQ94Ao&feature=related[/ame]

"OldRocks" or whatever You name is, You have never even seen the inside of a power-plant., and I doubt you`d even be able to figure out how a simple car alternator works!

So tell me who is supposed to build these massive electrolysis plants the likes of which world has ever seen...which are supposed to handle the power load changes on this dope head Solar/Windmill power grid system

You know...+ a pipeline system for it...You know of course that Hydrogen Gas seeps through solid steel...no of course You would not even have a fucking clue!
So then tell us all how You and Your fuck head "scientists" would do that.
And who is supposed to finance it?
Do You think You could find enough investors to blow trillion$ on a crack pot idea like that...?...Or is that supposed to be a Soviet style Government owned industry?

Why am I even asking You..?...You would solve that problem by recycling car batteries from cars seized by the "Greenhouse gas Police" to store all these Giga Watts...of course!
Why did`nt we engineers think of that!...

http://www.youtube.com/user/rextundra
The wind energy ""problem" is science not the people pointing out the flaws with wind power. Wind can not replace base load power on the grid!!! So the coal plants burn coal every day. "

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppLh5pGX3qQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppLh5pGX3qQ&feature=related[/ame]
The Wind is free....Converting it to electric is expensive.  With over 100.000 turbines on line we still wait for the first coal generator to be closed. Billions spent with little in return.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And "OldRocks" since You have no knowledge other than non-German I have to tell you also that:
A German billion is 1000000000000..... A U.S. billion is only 1000000000 The German word for Your mere billion is only eine Milliarde
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I`m only reading and responding to You because I really like picking on total retards that like shooting off their mouth...it`s almost as much fun as this was:
bigrzeszow17.jpg

They just hated it when you gave them a broom or a shovel to clean up their own shit ..You know, welcome to reality..!, we all have to work for a living, why should they have been exempted

and I know where You are coming from! You all but said it:

You know, my great-great grandfather, after leaving Prussia in a hurry after the rebellion against the Monarchy, would not allow German spoken in the home. .

I have always loved a turkey shoot!
....:And You are totally out-gunned here!
gkifzui
;
NAZI%20SS%20FLAG.jpg

Try peddle Your crap there, You might have better Luck...on the second thought, no, could be maybe You`ll learn something:
http://www.kidsites.com/sites-edu/science.htm
Nah You are not even at that evolution stage yet...You`ld have to start way further down, down at the ground level, You still live in the trees!

The Problem is, that Your relatives never did understand what that really meant:
arbeit_macht_frei.jpg

Last edited:
It does take "judge mentality" to make utterly judge mental and prejudiced call like this:
Climate change denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Climate change denial
Climate change denial is a term used to describe organized attempts to downplay, deny or dismiss the scientific consensus on the extent of global warming,
.[2] Climate change denial has been associated with the energy lobby, industry advocates and free market think tanks, often in the United States.[3][4][5][6][7] Some commentators describe climate change denial as a particular form of denialism.[8][9][10][11][12][13]

And augment it with "most climatologists agree that blah blah" like they were some neutral non-lobby organization...even after this:
The Climategate Chronicle: How the Science of Global Warming Was Compromised - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
Researchers 'Beef Up' Appeals by Environmental Groups

Wigley's calls fell on deaf ears, and many of his colleagues unthinkingly fell in line with the environmental lobby. Asked to comment by WWF, climate researchers in Australia and Britain, for example, made particularly pessimistic predictions. What's more, the experts said they had been fully aware that the WWF wanted to have the warnings "beefed up," as it had stated in an e-mail dated July 1999. One Australian climatologist wrote to colleagues on July 28, 1999, that he would be "very concerned" if environmental protection literature contained data that might suggest "large areas of the world will have negligible climate change."

Then look again at Dr. Heinz Hug, a world renowned expert in Physics and Infrared Spectroscopy:
The Climate Catastrophe - A Spectroscopic Artifact
The Climate Catastrophe
- A Spectroscopic Artifact?

by Dr. Heinz Hug

So, if You did not study physics Yourself it`s not easy who do You believe,...what you read in the Internet, or what somebody like Dr.Heinz Hug and others tell You is written in Physics books, the kind of Physics that had unlocked the secrets of nuclear power and landed a man on the moon, just to mention a few unimportant examples.

So, next thing You do is look up to Your leader, Obama or in Europe they all look at the soviet propaganda pig Andrea Merkel.

And every scientist in the field of physics and Chemistry + Mathematics is flushed down the toilet, no matter what their achievement were they are not "real experts" on this subject like "climatologists".

So if we take this method of deciding what is true and what is a lie and apply it here:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dgJTR6ZR24&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dgJTR6ZR24&feature=related[/ame]

Listening to experts and seeing not just a computer simulation, but the real thing..how come nobody other than Iraq and Al-qaeda has been found guilty....?

So are we in denial or are we all just plain stupid, and should let all our decision making up to the political leadership?..I think we already did in 4 or 5 Year installments.
It`s only on payday, I meant to say election day when the people who foot the paycheck money have a voice.
Try writing Obama for example about the huge power grid engineering fuckup by Angela Merkel..a letter now matter how many engineers signed it will land straight in the waste paper basket. But Al Gore could walk right into the Oval Office.

Well that`s just the way it is and I have no problem engineering my personal transportation and my dwelling so it won`t cost a dime for either except insurance & taxes.

But as for knowing who is a fucking liar and who is not when it comes to science and engineering I don`t need Your "qualified advice" OldRocks or whatever You are!
I`ll be a little too busy with other things from now on to keep on reading or writing here.
It`s been both very nice and also very amusing for me here.
Take care and my best wishes to all of you
from deep within the heart of Canada
Signed B.Berger

Forum List

Back