Lists

Mindless derision, the refuge of those totally losing a debate.

Wrong again Tojo, as usual you are far far out of your depth.

Well what can You do? America is a free country...one of the few left in this sorry world. And unfortunately that also means that people are free to decide to voluntarily forfeit their freedom and prefer Soviet communist style central planning, where all the decisions are made top down. We all know what happened to that System. People have a short attention span and Germany is proof of that. So the Soviet schooled Angela Merkel managed to con her way thanks to female block voting to the top and now we have a repeat of central planning stupidity Soviet style.
Of course like the "Climate change" data the simple minded lunatic following does not want to hear about the ramifications. The American Press laudated the German "Solar Farms" to no end. Without reporting that the majority of farmers got sucked in to go deeply into debt and plant solar panels instead of crops.
SunnyFarm_construction.jpg

Lieberose Solar Farm Becomes Biggest Of Germany*|*News*|*Solarplaza*|*The global solar energy (PV) platform
Lieberose Solar Farm Becomes Biggest Of Germany
The Lieberose solar farm under construction in Brandenburg on Thursday became the world’s second biggest solar power plant and Germany’s biggest, Wörrstädt, Germany-based juwi Group and First Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) announced.
Germany Shines a Beam on the Future of Energy; Nation Gambles on Amped-Up Push for Renewable Power
Germany Shines a Beam on the Future of Energy
Nation Gambles on Amped-Up Push for Renewable Power
by Robert Collier
1220-03.jpg
That was just a quick grab from the cookie jar, there are much huger examples!
All this idiocy was heavily subsidized by the Centrally planning Merkel Soviet bitch in a new costume...by artificially inflating $/Kwhr and "Greenhousegas penalties"
But all her federal treasury "credit cards " were soon maxed out.
So it was only a question of time before the central planning idiot committee made this announcement..."slight change of plans"....:

Germany to Speed Solar-Subsidy Cuts to Undercut Boom - Bloomberg
]Germany to Speed Solar-Subsidy Cuts to Undercut Boom
By Marc Roca and Brian Parkin -

Germany’s Environment Ministry and the solar industry agreed to cut subsidies six months earlier than planned to slow growth in the world’s largest market for photovoltaic panels that turn sunlight into power.

The above-market rates paid for solar power will be lowered in July by 3 percent to 15 percent for new installations if more than 3.5 gigawatts are forecast for this year, the ministry said today in Berlin. The estimate will be based on data for projects connected to the distribution grid in March through May.

Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government is paring aid to curb the cost to consumers who pay for subsidies in their power bills after solar-panel prices fell about 50 percent in the last two years.
German solar industry protests against subsidy cut - 05 Feb 2010 - News from BusinessGreen
solar-panels.jpg
German solar industry protests against subsidy cut

I wonder how many Americans will accept an "Industry" that can`t make ends meet without Government subsidies...even when You helped alreadythem out by artificially raising prices the way illegal cartels operate!

2nd UPDATE: Germany To Cut Solar Subsidies By 3%-15% As Of July - WSJ.com
2nd UPDATE: Germany To Cut Solar Subsidies By 3%-15% As Of July

And so on and so on...
So now the farmers who took out huge bank loans to plant solar panels instead of crops are getting in my opinion their just deserts for jumping on the "greenhouse gas bandwagon" and for believing what a top Graduate of AGIP, the Soviet Academy for Propaganda and Agitation has told them.
So, as You can see in Europe the entire scam is fucked and they need a new market.
Sure looks like, that they already found it....

Soviet style central planning "Yes we can"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4[/ame]

From Russia with love

Oh yeah, lets not forget how fucked up this "shiny new energy of the future" really is.
Now if Your household gets caught with a > 2 KVA consumption You get heavily fined to prevent brown outs of this "wonderful" power grid

Last edited:
LOL. Well, the state of Oregon cut the subsidies for individual solar as the prices has come down. All for the good, that encourages the installation of 5 kw units instead of 2 kw units.

As for the rest of your nonsense, there is a vast area of roofs in every American city that can solar can be put on. Warehouses, businesses, ect.

As far as this being a free country, ones freedom extends only to where the next person's feet begin. And this nation has became a lot less free in my lifetime, simply because of the doubling of the population in that time. In Europe and other areas where there is greater population density, there is less freedom, simply because of the fact of the density. The political systems of the various European Democracies compare rather favorably with what was. And some of their ideas, such as their Health Care Systems, work far better than ours for the average citizen.

You know, my great-great grandfather, after leaving Prussia in a hurry after the rebellion against the Monarchy, would not allow German spoken in the home. He stated that this was his nation now, and english was the language that should be spoken here, inside and outside of the home. Now I don't know what your problem is with the politics in Germany if you are a citizen here, but whatever it is, perhaps you should consider moving back if it means that much to you.

You know, my great-great grandfather, after leaving Prussia in a hurry after the rebellion against the Monarchy, would not allow German spoken in the home. He stated that this was his nation now, and english was the language that should be spoken here, inside and outside of the home. Now I don't know what your problem is with the politics in Germany if you are a citizen here, but whatever it is, perhaps you should consider moving back if it means that much to you.

Ahhhhh, that explains it, you're a Prussian blockhead!

Mindless derision, the refuge of those totally losing a debate.

Wrong again Tojo, as usual you are far far out of your depth.

With a fraud like you? Only mdn would be out of his depth there. But not far.

Yeah, it hurts when you call someone names and they don't care doesn't it!:lol::lol::lol:
You see, that's the difference between you and I. I have a wonderful education and can actually understand what polarbear is posting, but you, the Prussian blockhead college dropout, you have far too high an opinion of yourself. As stated previously you claim to be an environmentalist but you are the corporate whore that works for EVRAZ a RUSSIAN company that is under investigation or has been fined for pollution from virtually every one of its plants...including yours!

The only fraud is you! You knowingly work for a company that pollutes in a industry known for it's pollution! Nice try at deflection there clown. You are pathetic. Go hide under a rock, it's where you belong you vile excuse for a human being.

This video is fcukking hysterical..........scientist vs scientist. Check it out..............who looks like a dope??

I cant stop laughing.............

CLIMATEGATE SCANDAL REAL SCIENTIST Vs. PAID OFF SCIENTIST TRUTH ... - Bing Videos

Funniest was when the "real" scientist ( according to Old Rocks) totally lied about malaria in Russia, "It never happened".........and the pwning he took from the English scientist. Classic............

Last edited:
My, my, our pretend scientist has his panties in a knot:razz:

The only fraud is you! You knowingly work for a company that pollutes in a industry known for it's pollution! Nice try at deflection there clown. You are pathetic. Go hide under a rock, it's where you belong you vile excuse for a human being.

My, my, our pretend scientist has his panties in a knot:razz:

Indeed......a miserable fcukk who spends his entire waking existence being jealous of the success of others!!! In this forum is the only place he has any measure of relevence in the real world.

Like many on the far left, unable to accept personal responsibillity for their own personal life fcukk ups.........they loath people who are winners.

what a pile of crap this forum has turned into. calling people names and denigrating political positions is stupid bickering not intelligent debate.

what a pile of crap this forum has turned into. calling people names and denigrating political positions is stupid bickering not intelligent debate.

Guilty as charged.

This video is fcukking hysterical..........scientist vs scientist. Check it out..............who looks like a dope??

CLIMATEGATE SCANDAL REAL SCIENTIST Vs. PAID OFF SCIENTIST TRUTH ... - Bing Videos

Funniest was when the "real" scientist ( according to Old Rocks) totally lied about malaria in Russia, "It never happened".........and the pwning he took from the English scientist. Classic............

Noticed how the TV channel underlined each "climatology" argument with dramatic flooding footage from Monsoons and Hurricanes?
Try that with showing snowstorms or pictures of China under a record cold, You get an immediate lecture of what is just a weather phenomenon and what is "real climate change".
One typical "argument" after another, like with "no Malaria ever" in Russia "are You a medical expert?"

You know, all I did here was publish their source data!...None of what I published about the physics was cooked up by me.
And the ramifications of the shiny new "green energy".....well all I did there was to post what is in the European Press...and that is o longer just an opinion, but a fact.
2000 KVA penalty, the highest Energy costs etc are real on their monthly bills, that is not an opinion, a bill with a due date and Your name on it, is a chilling fact.

Thanks "Kick Kooker`s asses Bill" for posting this video link here, again You lived up to Your avatar:
.....BIG TIME!

These "climatology" monkeys should have stayed in their trees where Banana picking works the way they are familiar with

You have also substantiated what I have been saying about the Soviet Pig Merkel...

And where Where all this man made GW REALLY propaganda originated...and how that serves so well to bastardize free countries into Communist style, from the top down central fuck upping

"from Russia with love":

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/climategate-scandal-real-scientist-vs-paid-off-scientist-truth/5b546c3e3b38dc0499185b546c3e3b38dc049918-464237494463?q=real+scientist+video&FROM=LKVR5&GT1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR7

Anyway idiots like OldRocks resort to the usual "methods"...when confronted with the scientific source data he comes back with dozens of statements like this:
My, my, our pretend scientist has his panties in a knot

So anyone who wants to read what was posted here has to scroll past post after post to get to where source data was posted, or where somebody had made a good point. Like for ex. this video link which Skookerasbil just posted...gets lost under a whole squall OldRocks garbage one liners...well that`s how trolls operate anywhere not just here.

And no OldRocks I am not a Prussian cement head, Germans would actually prefer that they never re-inherited the Soviet brainwashed part of Germany.
I come from a totally different genetic pool than you....THANK GOD!...if there is one
I`m from Bavaria.....BMW country!

Well actually Very very close to the Austrian Border to Bavaria:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0WnZ-4Tqg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0WnZ-4Tqg&feature=related[/ame]

You know,...? That`s where they made the first Jet Fighter, where the V1 & V2 research Labs ACTUALLY were, where they make BMW`s BMW Turbines, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi,..:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9rUwsbXWpw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9rUwsbXWpw[/ame]

We Bavarians love making tons of "Greenhouse gas" and hope You fucking Sau-Preussen croak from it
See this guy with Innsbruck license plates ist going to Berlin, to let them smell some Bavarian exhaust to wake them up to REALITY!
Stick "Global warming" thermometers up Your assholes....let`s see how many of Your ridiculous "climatology engineered" cars YOU CAN SELL:
http://www.spiegel.de/auto/aktuell/0,1518,736103,00.html
Frost stoppt die Elektro-Euphorie
image-163237-panoV9-cnpf.jpg

wäre da nicht das verflixte Winterwetter, das die E-Pläne bremst.
translation: ...could have worked...If it were not for the Winter temperatures

...we keep on going! ...because real scientists and engineers will make roadkill out of assholes like You

.the Airbus, the Euro fighter etc...I wrote 3 Patents which are now used buy the U.S. Navy....have designed and installed Heat recovery systems in large power-plants and I could go on some more if I wanted to
What have You done?..."OldRocks"?...other than just posting dumb ass remarks!
In Engineering we have a proverb:
Those who can, do...those who can`t make stupid comments!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/polarbear-albums-co2-reduction.html

Well these were just hobby projects to kill time...recycling junk and "Dilbert" it into something else.

Just watch Westerwall & Skookerasbill...now he is going to paste half a dozen text boxes on the rest of this page, just to bury Your video post under his usual garbage
@Westerwall...That Greenhouse gas spewing portable helicopter would be just the thing for a Geologist like You! Imagine no more lengthy hiking up slopes of boulders!..

Last edited:

Noticed how the TV channel underlined each "climatology" argument with dramatic flooding footage from Monsoons and Hurricanes?
Try that with showing snowstorms or pictures of China under a record cold, You get an immediate lecture of what is just a weather phenomenon and what is "real climate change".
One typical "argument" after another, like with "no Malaria ever" in Russia "are You a medical expert?"
Did You watch the video with David Morrison from NASA?
It`s even more damning!
You know, all I did here was publish their source data!...None of what I published about the physics was cooked up by me.
And the ramifications of the shiny new "green energy".....well all I did there was to post what is in the European Press...and that is o longer just an opinion, but a fact.
2000 KVA penalty, the highest Energy costs etc are real on their monthly bills, that is not an opinion, a bill with a due date and Your name on it, is a chilling fact.
Anyway idiots like OldRocks resort to the usual "methods"...when confronted with the scientific source data he comes back with dozens of statements like this:
My, my, our pretend scientist has his panties in a knot

So anyone who wants to read what was posted here has to scroll past post after post to get to where source data was posted, or where somebody had made a good point. Like for ex. this video link which Skookerasbil just posted...gets lost under a whole squall OldRocks garbage one liners...well that`s how trolls operate anywhere not just here.

And no OldRocks I am not a Prussian cement head, Germans would actually prefer that they never re-inherited the Soviet brainwashed part of Germany.
I come from a totally different genetic pool than you....THANK GOD!...if there is one
I`m from Bavaria.....BMW country!

Well actually Very very close to the Austrian Border to Bavaria:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0WnZ-4Tqg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0WnZ-4Tqg&feature=related[/ame]

You know,...? That`s where they made the first Jet Fighter, where the V1 & V2 research Labs ACTUALLY were, where they make BMW`s BMW Turbines, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi,..:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9rUwsbXWpw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9rUwsbXWpw[/ame]

We Bavarians love making tons of "Greenhouse gas" and hope You fucking Sau-Preussen croak from it
See this guy with Innsbruck license plates ist going to Berlin, to let them smell some Bavarian exhaust to wake them up to REALITY!
Stick Your "Global warming" thermomeetrs up Your assholes...we keep on going! ...because real scientists and engineers will make roadkill out of assholes like You

.the Airbus, the Euro fighter etc...I wrote 3 Patents which are now used buy the U.S. Navy....have designed and installed Heat recovery systems in large power-plants and I could go on some more if I wanted to
What have You done?..."OldRocks"?...other than just posting dumb ass remarks!
In Engineering we have a proverb:
Those who can, do...those who can`t make stupid comments!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/polarbear-albums-co2-reduction.html

Well these were just hobby projects to kill time...recycling junk and "Dilbert" it into something else.

Just watch Westerwall & Skookerasbill...now he is going to paste half a dozen text boxes on the rest of this page, just to bury Your video post under his usual garbage
@Westerwall...That Greenhouse gas spewing portable helicopter would be just the thing for a Geologist like You! Imagine no more lengthy hiking up slopes of boulders!..

Actually I'd use the personal helicopter to go to the bank or stuff like that! When I'm in the field I enjoy the hikes just as much as the destination. There is allways tons to see on the hike, and that of course means tons to learn!

So the "fact" there there never was any Malaria in Russia is supposed to prove man made GW..:
malaria in russia history - Google Search
1921 - Contrary to the brazen lie "malaria never occurred in Russia before" by the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) representative in Moscow the fact is there were 10 million malaria cases in Russia in 1921 - reported in the New York
1712 - During the initial phases of construction thousands of peasants and workers died of malaria

Of course the resurgence of Malaria couldhave nothing to do with banning the most effective insecticide we ever had...DDT!

DDT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DDT is the best-known of several chlorine-containing pesticides used in the 1940s and 1950s. With pyrethrum in short supply, DDT was used extensively during World War II by the Allies to control the insect vectors of typhus — nearly eliminating the disease in many parts of Europe. In the South Pacific, it was sprayed aerially for malaria control with spectacular effects

And in Australia "climate scientists" point out that the ants are responding to climate change how they make ant hills

One look at what kind of crap they publish will tell you what kind of "science" this GW is:
Assorted dooms-day predictions from Australia:
http://planetsave.com/tag/australia/

What a feast for alarmists like OldRocks!

Last edited:
Actually I'd use the personal helicopter to go to the bank or stuff like that! When I'm in the field I enjoy the hikes just as much as the destination. There is allways tons to see on the hike, and that of course means tons to learn!

Yeah after You made a withdrawal with Your Smith&Wesson credit card it would be the perfect get-away!

A gigantic solar flare heading to earth..................

Biggest Solar Flare In Years Headed For Earth « CBS Los Angeles

Have the k00ks chimed in on this yet? We're all sure its due to climate change..........

Yeah I`v bee following the news here:
BBC News - Solar flare eruptions set to reach Earth

SolarFlare5.jpg

Watch just as soon as solar activity picks up again and we get some heatwaves this summer the Mis-fortune tellers will be at it as usual!

And the recent Years of cold weather they say was caused by Aerosol and such "blocking sunlight"
solar_fl.jpg

satallite_vs_spots.gif

Look at this Graph above...right vertical axis in Watts per square meter..:
lowest on this Graph was 1363 Watts/squ.Meter high was ~1368 Watts.
D, watts/sq.meter was 5 Watts so we had increases (long term) of 5 000 000 watts per square Kilometer and the earth`s surface is 510 072 000 km² square kilometers.
Lets just for the fun of it stay with Watts, not Mega, Terra or Peta watts, ...:
A difference in 2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts of Solar Radiation does according to "climatologists" have no Impact on temperature!

Or when solar activity was down as seen on the graph above the +/- Watts and they finally had to admit we were in fact cooling off they try tell the gullible public that was due to aerosol and Diesel dust reflection from pollutants.
The state of the climate - Met Office

The state of the climate
Changes in the way sea-surface temperatures were measured over the last decade have introduced a small artificial cooling of up to 0.03 °C over the last decade. This is now being corrected.
The evidence continues to accumulate, strengthening the link between man's activity and a wide range of indicators of a changing climate, both globally and regionally.
Increased aerosol emissions from Asia

A possible increase in aerosol emissions from Asia in the last decade may have contributed substantially to the recent slowdown. Aerosols cool the climate by reflecting sunlight.

Look at their "logic" they picked China and Chinese aerosols because of this:
Snowpack will lead to the coldest night of the season; record breaking temps - Worldnews.com
Record Cold Hits China | Real Science
Record Cold Hits China
0.jpg

And then they blamed China and their Spray cans because they fucked up their temperature graphs
Man how much more stupid can it get...ARE THERE NO LIMITS???

So, OldRocks

dodo%20flat%20earth%202.jpg

I thought You argued with me on the Ozone hole that Aerosol use is down.
Which is it now, up or down?
I guess it all depends eeeeeh?

and OldRocks...can You count the decimal places? and this is just the VARIATION in Solar Energy hitting us
2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts

Now lets compare that with Your "science"..:
Carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) in Earth's atmosphere is approximately 390 ppm (parts per million) by volume as of 2010[update][1] and rose by 1.9 ppm/yr during 2000-2009.

This time lets show here also all the decimal places:
the increase was 1.9 ppm..
so it was an increase of

0.0000019 parts CO2 in 1 part of air

And here is the other Number again the increase/ decrease over various solar cycles in Watts:

2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts

How about You IanC...? alles klar jetzt Kamerad?
Of course I won`t get pissed off if You subtract some wattage from that huge number for "near total" reflection solar angles...I think I can afford it just like Bill Gates would not sweat it over a few bucks loose change
And this too IanC...You said repeatedly "You are not satisfied"--- with the graphs an facts I posted so far..
Let`s try it again..:
CO2 that our SUV`s have put in the air= 0.0000019 parts CO2 in 1 part of air,
Out atmosphere is: 5×10 exp(18) kg air
that number times 0.0000019 = 9500000000000 kgs which had been measured to be able to absorb (9.79*10-4 cm^(-1) - 1.11*10-4 cm^(-1) / 0.5171 cm^(-1) = 0.17 % of the infrared, but the infrared where this CO2 can absorb is only so much of the total energy spectrum:
solar_spectrum.png

And here is Max Planck`s law in Graphic form:
Image20b.gif

And here again is where CO2 absorbs Infrared:
14.25µm = 702wnm to 14.75µm = 678wnm 15µm = 667 15.25µm=656wnm 15.7µm5= 635wnm

So why don`t You look at The Max Planck curve where 15 µm would be...? On that graph scale it`s so tiny You can`t even estimate it any more.
But hey, be my guest and estimate it, but then use only 0.17 % of the number (=CO2 absorption) You decided on

and after that compare that again with: 2 550 360 000 000 000 Watts
Maybe this time it helped explain my choice of Gnats and Elephant euphemisms ?.....Yes? Oui? Doh!

But wacko "climatology scientists " keep insisting ,with wacko correlations like this...meant for idiotic newspaper sensationalism that the numbers they have are better than the numbers from established and proven PHYSICS
CO2-Temp.jpg

homer-simpson-doh.gif

alles klar jetzt Kamerad?...Comprendre?...Capito?....ПОНИМАТЬ.??.......להבין

I could not care less what the chief Moron here believes.
Du bloederSaupreissduverrechtesArschloch Dir muss man ein`s in Fresse hauhen dass Du am Arsch mit deinen Zaehnen Klavier spielen kannst...
Verstehst Du das OldRocks?
Oh I forgot, You did say , in your upbringing it was forbidden to acquire German and other forbidden knowledge
So how could You have possibly read Max Planck or other German Physics books You Great Grandfather banned
You know, my great-great grandfather, after leaving Prussia in a hurry after the rebellion against the Monarchy, would not allow German spoken in the home.
I don`t believe for 1 second Your Great grand dad was a German ....I think he forbade German and everything that goes with it after he high tailed it from The Fatherland because of this:
juden_unerwuenscht.jpg

And that`s the way it`s been all over Europe long before Mein Fuehrer showed up!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back