Listening to a Liar

There's an invisible Republican eater in your back yard btw... prove to me it doesn't exist.

If I knew any Republicans in real life they'd be worried. But you didn't address my point at all. If they are lies then why is it Obama is trying to silence them?

That wasn't the point I responded to. You asked for something that doesn't exist to be proven.

So he's trying to silence blatant lies by calling them lies??

I think a better question really is, why is the GOP lying and mis-informing you? If health care reform isn't beneficial to this country, then we can intelligently debate why it is or isn't. You CAN NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY WITHOUT GOOD INFORMATION. All through history, this is all the GOP does it mis-inform and confuse you so they can laugh their way to the bank. They are depending on the fact that you will participate more with your prejudices and ignorance, than open your mind and discern the truth. This is how rich men become even richer.

Look at that list of lies in this thread. Tell me one that is true.

You haven't been paying much attention to what Obama has been trying, good to know his distract and entertain tactic is working on you, now run along and go zone out on some more media hyped news.

You haven't been paying much attention to what Obama has been trying, good to know his distract and entertain tactic is working on you, now run along and go zone out on some more media hyped news.

So basically you concede then... you've been lied to. The media you listen to is blatantly lying and misinforming you, and you have no interest in truth, but just re-confirming your narrow minded world view?

Do you really consider your post a semi-intelligent response? Your basically saying, I really have nothing to say, so hahaha... Obama has fooled you. I won't explain what I mean, but haha. Is this really how you waste your time? :clap2:

So basically you concede then... you've been lied to. The media you listen to is blatantly lying and misinforming you, and you have no interest in truth, but just re-confirming your narrow minded world view?

Do you really consider your post a semi-intelligent response? Your basically saying, I really have nothing to say, so hahaha... Obama has fooled you. I won't explain what I mean, but haha. Is this really how you waste your time? :clap2:

You are the one that posted no proof to show that they were lies, the burden is on you since you called them lies, also you haven't proven that anyone but your hyped media (I don't pay attention to media more than I need to on here ;)) made those points in the first place. Then you dodged the real question. Simply put, I conceded nothing, but you are dodging even that. Go back to your news watching, you clearly cannot think for yourself.

You are the one that posted no proof to show that they were lies, the burden is on you since you called them lies, also you haven't proven that anyone but your hyped media (I don't pay attention to media more than I need to on here ;)) made those points in the first place. Then you dodged the real question. Simply put, I conceded nothing, but you are dodging even that. Go back to your news watching, you clearly cannot think for yourself.

My analogy went right over your head...

No, actually when a claim is made, and someone says that claim isn't true, the burden is on the accuser. The plan that we have is out there, it's in black and white. The GOP machine has generated fear tactics to spread lies. They have a complete system in place that is well funded to generate these lies, and send them to the media. They generally use fear tactics, since that's the best way to take away rational thought from people.

Logic 101... If something doesn't exist, it cannot be proven to exist.

Death panels don't exist. I can't prove that they don't because they aren't there if you read the freaking bill.

But I will play this stupid game, but once I prove this, then I want to see a concession that you've been lied to. Yes of course, you don't listen to the media (cough).

So let's take this one: Illegal immigrants will be paid for under health care reform. If you read the bill it says pretty clearly I think:

H.R. 3200: Sec 246 — NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS

Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.

Is that statement or section confusing to you at all?

You have been lied to. They continue to lie to you until you begin to think for yourself. I can't even tell you how many media stations kept repeating this lie. Do you really believe they didn't know the truth? Please...

My analogy went right over your head...

No, actually when a claim is made, and someone says that claim isn't true, the burden is on the accuser. The plan that we have is out there, it's in black and white. The GOP machine has generated fear tactics to spread lies. They have a complete system in place that is well funded to generate these lies, and send them to the media. They generally use fear tactics, since that's the best way to take away rational thought from people.

Logic 101... If something doesn't exist, it cannot be proven to exist.

Death panels don't exist. I can't prove that they don't because they aren't there if you read the freaking bill.

But I will play this stupid game, but once I prove this, then I want to see a concession that you've been lied to. Yes of course, you don't listen to the media (cough).

So let's take this one: Illegal immigrants will be paid for under health care reform. If you read the bill it says pretty clearly I think:

Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.

Is that statement or section confusing to you at all?

You have been lied to. They continue to lie to you until you begin to think for yourself. I can't even tell you how many media stations kept repeating this lie. Do you really believe they didn't know the truth? Please...

Backwards thinking like yours will not get you far. Really, go back in the thread, we addressed completely different topics. When you claim someone elses point is a lie, then it's you who must prove it is, period. Now, go back, there were a few real questions that are more important than all the media hyped claims which the leftwing blogs and media reporters have been ranting about. You are falling for media hype, it is you who put stock in their words, not I. Stop projecting and think, or go back to being the braindead Obama Borg.

OneWorld:
funny-pictures-kitten-calls-you-weakest-link.jpg

Backwards thinking like yours will not get you far. Really, go back in the thread, we addressed completely different topics. When you claim someone elses point is a lie, then it's you who must prove it is, period. Now, go back, there were a few real questions that are more important than all the media hyped claims which the leftwing blogs and media reporters have been ranting about. You are falling for media hype, it is you who put stock in their words, not I. Stop projecting and think, or go back to being the braindead Obama Borg.

Uh huh... did you say this in bold?

The New healthcare will kill my grandma!

Healthcare will pay for ABORTIONS!

Illegal mexicans will be covered but not grandma!

Death panels will deny coverage to old people

You will have to wait MONTHS for service

You will not be able to pick your doctor!

The GOVERNMENT will take over all healthcare!

All are lies circulated by the rightwing. Like their lie last week about Obama indoctrinating kids, they will be exposed on these lies also

As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying.

WTF are you talking about? Change the subject... help, I cannot see truth... turn page quick, my eyes are burning, my eyes...

You said those claims are not lies. I played your game, and proved a lie. Is it a lie that illegal immigrants will be covered? Answer the question...

All are lies circulated by the rightwing. Like their lie last week about Obama indoctrinating kids, they will be exposed on these lies also

As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying.

WTF are you talking about? Change the subject... help, I cannot see truth... turn page quick, my eyes are burning, my eyes...

You said those claims are not lies. I played your game, and proved a lie. Is it a lie that illegal immigrants will be covered? Answer the question...

I never mentioned illegal immigrants, first of all, secondly if they are lies why are you not showing the proof? You have to go back more, assuming will only make you look like the fool you are.

I never mentioned illegal immigrants, first of all, secondly if they are lies why are you not showing the proof? You have to go back more, assuming will only make you look like the fool you are.

I'm being serious when I ask this, are you on meds?

You responded to a list of lies, and said that they needed to be proven, and the list actually proved that Obama was a liar. I responded (foolishly, because you obviously just have nothing better to do then post nonsense on here and avoid any real serious debate) and said the proof is on the accuser (because the retort of facts is an accusation).

But, regardless of all that, I showed you right here... here it is again, in the bill. So let's see how you dodge it again.

So is it a lie that illegal immigrants will be covered?

You responded to a list of lies, and said that they needed to be proven, and the list actually proved that Obama was a liar. I responded (foolishly, because you obviously just have nothing better to do then post nonsense on here and avoid any real serious debate) and said the proof is on the accuser (because the retort of facts is an accusation).

But, regardless of all that, I showed you right here... here it is again, in the bill. So let's see how you dodge it again.

It is you who doesn't get it, I never made that claim. Epic fail on your part, really. If you can't move past your epic fail, then perhaps you should go back to being a zombie for the media.

It is you who doesn't get it, I never made that claim. Epic fail on your part, really. If you can't move past your epic fail, then perhaps you should go back to being a zombie for the media.
its the best deflection they have

claim something that no one is making as a claim and debunk it
:lol:
otherwise known as a STRAWMAN

So you are on meds.

You said, and I quote, "If I knew any Republicans in real life they'd be worried. But you didn't address my point at all. If they are lies then why is it Obama is trying to silence them?"

And, "As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying."

Stop dodging. I never said that you claimed illegal immigrants would be covered in the bill. You responded to a list of purported lies about the bill, and SEVERAL times in this thread asked people to prove that they weren't lies. Now I did... and you response?

CHIRP

So please concede now. They are lies. I proved that one of them was beyond question. End of story.

At some point you have to ask yourself, AM I MORE INTERESTED IN TRUTH AND INTEGRITY, OR JUST HIGH FIVING PEOPLE THAT HAVE MY SAME WORLD VIEW.

You're on my ignore list, so don't bother responding.

So you are on meds.

You said, and I quote, "If I knew any Republicans in real life they'd be worried. But you didn't address my point at all. If they are lies then why is it Obama is trying to silence them?"

And, "As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying."

Stop dodging. I never said that you claimed illegal immigrants would be covered in the bill. You responded to a list of purported lies about the bill, and SEVERAL times in this thread asked people to prove that they weren't lies. Now I did... and you response?

CHIRP

So please concede now. They are lies. I proved that one of them was beyond question. End of story.

At some point you have to ask yourself, AM I MORE INTERESTED IN TRUTH AND INTEGRITY, OR JUST HIGH FIVING PEOPLE THAT HAVE MY SAME WORLD VIEW.

You're on my ignore list, so don't bother responding.

Just wow ... you are a moron. On so many levels I can't even begin to fathom just how stupid you are. Really, I can't.

Both of you are completely nuts... and I mean that as sincere as I can be.

The claim was... prove that they are lies. It was proven. Response: Crazy babble circle talk with no rational point, and throw in... I never claimed that on top, even though I asked people to prove that they were lies.

What nutball world do you guys live on? I mean really... :cuckoo:

Both of you are completely nuts... and I mean that as sincere as I can be.

The claim was... prove that they are lies. It was proven. Response: Crazy babble circle talk with no rational point, and throw in... I never claimed that on top, even though I asked people to prove that they were lies.

What nutball world do you guys live on? I mean really... :cuckoo:

You have gone beyond epic fail now, there is no words for the fail you are at. You have addressed something I never claimed, avoided the one that I did claim, as well as all the media hyped ones which were posted by one of your own Obama Borg, and yet you keep deflecting more and more each post, and to top it off you call people who point this out to you crazy. Seriously, beyond epic fail.

Sorry, and add on... "man you are dumb... I can't believe how dumb you are."

Do you honestly think your tactic is working? Your tactic isn't working. It's seriously at the kindergarten level. But perhaps if you keep it up, you'll actually believe your own psycho babble so that you can ignore the facts staring you in the face.

I'm too smart for you, or that.

You have gone beyond epic fail now, there is no words for the fail you are at. You have addressed something I never claimed, avoided the one that I did claim, as well as all the media hyped ones which were posted by one of your own Obama Borg, and yet you keep deflecting more and more each post, and to top it off you call people who point this out to you crazy. Seriously, beyond epic fail.

Did you or did you not say to prove that these points were lies:

YES OR NO?

Do you honestly think your tactic is working? Your tactic isn't working. It's seriously at the kindergarten level. But perhaps if you keep it up, you'll actually believe your own psycho babble so that you can ignore the facts staring you in the face.

Smart .. you are not child, really, you are not. It's not smart to falsely accuse someone of making a claim they never did. ;)

you are the dumb one here
where did she ever bring up illegals?
she didnt

Smart .. you are not child, really, you are not. It's not smart to falsely accuse someone of making a claim they never did. ;)
he's an idiot of the first order

Forum List

Back