Listening to a Liar

OK everyone......republicans want you to cover your ears so you don't get "indoctrinated"

They are afraid the lies they have been telling will be debunked. Such as

Death Panels
Govt Takeover of healthcare
Govt Funded abortions
Coverage of illegals
Endless waits for coverage
Denial of coverage to the elderly

They are terrified their lies will once again be exposed.

Sorry, but pot and kettle syndrome is strong in the Obama era. Why is it Obama is trying to silence them instead of actually debunking them if they are such lies?

Sorry to bring this back up, but these lies and fear mongering tactics have already been debunked.

OK everyone......republicans want you to cover your ears so you don't get "indoctrinated"

They are afraid the lies they have been telling will be debunked. Such as

Death Panels
Govt Funded abortions
Coverage of illegals

They are terrified their lies will once again be exposed.

Sorry, but pot and kettle syndrome is strong in the Obama era. Why is it Obama is trying to silence them instead of actually debunking them if they are such lies?

Sorry to bring this back up, but these lies and fear mongering tactics have already been debunked.

Still waiting right wing nuts...

Show me where any of these rants are in the healthcare bill

Still waiting right wing nuts...

Show me where any of these rants are in the healthcare bill

Why do they have to prove your assertion? You really should answer their honest question first. :eusa_whistle:

Where is Tort Reform?

Where is Transparency?

Where is Unfunded Government Mandate and Regulation?

Where is there Price Fixing?

Where is there Fair Market?

Where is Tort Reform?

Where is Transparency?

Where is Unfunded Government Mandate and Regulation?

Where is there Price Fixing?

Where is there Fair Market?

Alright Rightwinger, these are some good questions, instead of asking them to answer the left wing media hyped ones, answer what Intense posted first. ;)

The radical activist right wing is resisting as strenuously the constitutional and elected process and results as did the Southerners in 1860 and 1861.

You are not the majority, rightoids. Your hatred does not count. You will fail. BHO captured your children yesterday, and he will turn the other 65% of adult America against you tonight. It is over for you.

Health care reform will pass.

The radical activist right wing is resisting as strenuously the constitutional and elected process and results as did the Southerners in 1860 and 1861.

You are not the majority, rightoids. Your hatred does not count. You will fail. BHO captured your children yesterday, and he will turn the other 65% of adult America against you tonight. It is over for you.

Health care reform will pass.

How will they pay for it without destroying Medicare?

That is not the question tonight, and you know it.

You will go to bed this evening, knowing that it is over for your side.

Health care reform is going to pass.

This is why you fail, all of you Obama Borg. You avoid questions, you change things to hide them, and you oppress opposition. This is not Russia, so if you want to keep that up, move.

Obama is nailing them with his address to Congress

Reform will pass..........Its about time

Hopefully people will keep this in mind while listening to Obama's speech tomorrow. They've had 8 months to measure his words against his actions and if they get fooled by his rhetoric now they probably actually NEED someone to look after them and tell them where to squat and lean.

Listening to a Liar
by Thomas Sowell
"One plain fact should outweigh all the words of Barack Obama and all the impressive trappings of the setting in which he says them: He tried to rush Congress into passing a massive government takeover of the nation's medical care before the August recess-- for a program that would not take effect until 2013!
Whatever President Obama is, he is not stupid. If the urgency to pass the medical care legislation was to deal with a problem immediately, then why postpone the date when the legislation goes into effect for years-- more specifically, until the year after the next Presidential election? "

Thomas Sowell : Listening to a Liar - Townhall.com

You certainly are not narrow minded. You are closed minded.

You are what is making the conservative movement decline.

The intelligent, open minded conservatives are taking a back seat to Joe the plumber, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh and pea brains like you.

I certainly hope you did not allow your children listen to Obama's speech today.

You are a simple minded idiot.

Blah blah..blah..blah..blah Looks as if you've got your Dem talking points down. Can you come up with a real argument against the article or can you only play your Ailinsky card?

Last edited:
The stoopidcons lost America tonight.

HCR will pass now. Watch the Repub defections to get on board.

The stoopidcons lost America tonight.

HCR will pass now. Watch the Repub defections to get on board.

You may have Lost America Tonight with Nonconcilatory Double Speak. You will bring us back to the stone age, with lifetimes of debt to boot. The Lawyers and Bureaucrats will make out well though. Maybe they will let you lick their boots Comrade. Clean that shit off your nose.

As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying.

There's an invisible Republican eater in your back yard btw... prove to me it doesn't exist.

As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying.

There's an invisible Republican eater in your back yard btw... prove to me it doesn't exist.

If I knew any Republicans in real life they'd be worried. But you didn't address my point at all. If they are lies then why is it Obama is trying to silence them?

If I knew any Republicans in real life they'd be worried. But you didn't address my point at all. If they are lies then why is it Obama is trying to silence them?

That wasn't the point I responded to. You asked for something that doesn't exist to be proven.

So he's trying to silence blatant lies by calling them lies??

I think a better question really is, why is the GOP lying and mis-informing you? If health care reform isn't beneficial to this country, then we can intelligently debate why it is or isn't. You CAN NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY WITHOUT GOOD INFORMATION. All through history, this is all the GOP does it mis-inform and confuse you so they can laugh their way to the bank. They are depending on the fact that you will participate more with your prejudices and ignorance, than open your mind and discern the truth. This is how rich men become even richer.

Look at that list of lies in this thread. Tell me one that is true.

Here you go... pick one....

Death Panels
Govt Funded abortions
Coverage of illegals

And were your media sources telling you these over and over again? A relentless machine pounded on every station you were on?

Forum List

Back