Listening to a Liar

funny-pictures-cat-blinds-abort-retry-fail.jpg

You asked for the points to be proven as lies. Then you changed to suggest someone else's questions be answered. And when any of those positions were addressed... you tried to convince yourself that you really didn't do any of those. Good luck...

Yeah... waste your life away.

Keep distracting yourself... it's the best way to avoid the truth. :clap2:

You're the one distracting from the hard questions:

Mine: How do we pay for all of this?

Willow's Request: give us facts. explain away the lies. We've begged you but so far you haven't been forthcoming. RE: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87539-listening-to-a-liar.html#post1498729

Which you avoided completely and brought up a topic from another thread which you are stuck on. Now, go cower in the corner and watch your television news media, since that's all you are capable of doing right.

I honestly can't tell if you are just really nuts, or playing games. But I have more important things to do really.

Keep avoiding the truth... Maybe just so f'd up on meds (maybe meds and speed?) that you can't think straight.

Like I said, don't bother responding. You have no interest in exploring truth... so just ignore my posts. Thank you.

You asked for the points to be proven as lies. Then you changed to suggest someone else's questions be answered. And when any of those positions were addressed... you tried to convince yourself that you really didn't do any of those. Good luck...

Yeah... waste your life away.

Keep distracting yourself... it's the best way to avoid the truth. :clap2:

You're the one distracting from the hard questions:

Mine: How do we pay for all of this?

Willow's Request: give us facts. explain away the lies. We've begged you but so far you haven't been forthcoming. RE: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87539-listening-to-a-liar.html#post1498729

Which you avoided completely and brought up a topic from another thread which you are stuck on. Now, go cower in the corner and watch your television news media, since that's all you are capable of doing right.

I honestly can't tell if you are just really nuts, or playing games. But I have more important things to do really.

Keep avoiding the truth... Maybe just so f'd up on meds (maybe meds and speed?) that you can't think straight.

Like I said, don't bother responding. You have no interest in exploring truth... so just ignore my posts. Thank you.

Why don't you just "answer the fucking questions" instead of deflecting, otherwise why are you posting still? I didn't ask, or even care, about the illegal immigrant bullshit you tried to say I did care about, that was your deflection, not my question. Now answer it or curl up in the corner again kid.

You are the one that posted no proof to show that they were lies, the burden is on you since you called them lies, also you haven't proven that anyone but your hyped media (I don't pay attention to media more than I need to on here ;)) made those points in the first place. Then you dodged the real question. Simply put, I conceded nothing, but you are dodging even that. Go back to your news watching, you clearly cannot think for yourself.

My analogy went right over your head...

No, actually when a claim is made, and someone says that claim isn't true, the burden is on the accuser. The plan that we have is out there, it's in black and white. The GOP machine has generated fear tactics to spread lies. They have a complete system in place that is well funded to generate these lies, and send them to the media. They generally use fear tactics, since that's the best way to take away rational thought from people.

Logic 101... If something doesn't exist, it cannot be proven to exist.

Death panels don't exist. I can't prove that they don't because they aren't there if you read the freaking bill.

But I will play this stupid game, but once I prove this, then I want to see a concession that you've been lied to. Yes of course, you don't listen to the media (cough).

So let's take this one: Illegal immigrants will be paid for under health care reform. If you read the bill it says pretty clearly I think:

H.R. 3200: Sec 246 — NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS

Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.

Is that statement or section confusing to you at all?

You have been lied to. They continue to lie to you until you begin to think for yourself. I can't even tell you how many media stations kept repeating this lie. Do you really believe they didn't know the truth? Please...

Undocumented Aliens are Already covered under existing Law. They currently are treated every day. There is no need to give them what they already have. Illegal Aliens expect amnesty, which will then qualify them, and include them. Open your Eyes. Is this a lie? Is this instead, clever? When you find yourself with a real problem, denied care, and wondering what went wrong in your life, please remember this day, and know that you are responsible for it. Control. Control. Control.

KK, Even on Abortion, it's all about the loop holes, or the fact that they don't need to include what is already covered. It's all about taking control. They will claim or misrepresent anything to advance their lock step plan. Sarah Palin effected change in the wording of the Bill, in relation to Death Panels, or Denial Of Care, and now they claim, show us where it says that. It has already been changed. Obama was on tape stating that there are procedures they won't do, based on age. These are arbitrary Judgments, made by Bureaucrats and Administrators, looking at the bottom line, not the need. The Emperor has no clothes.

KK, Even on Abortion, it's all about the loop holes, or the fact that they don't need to include what is already covered. It's all about taking control. They will claim or misrepresent anything to advance their lock step plan. Sarah Palin effected change in the wording of the Bill, in relation to Death Panels, or Denial Of Care, and now they claim, show us where it says that. It has already been changed. Obama was on tape stating that there are procedures they won't do, based on age. These are arbitrary Judgments, made by Bureaucrats and Administrators, looking at the bottom line, not the need. The Emperor has no clothes.

I know, it's called abstract thought, being able to see beyond the words. One trend I have noticed is that when a claim is made showing something wrong with the bill they remain silent until it's changed then call everyone who didn't denounce the claim a liar, even if we didn't actually support the claim in the first place. I've been watching all of this from the sidelines, interjecting opposing views and such to see if I could figure out what the bill would actually do, and the conclusion I have come to is that the Obama Borg will now do anything to win, even ignore the really tough questions which they can't change. Then when I asked the one question that bothers me, they jumped on me saying that I made these claims about "death panels" and such while completely evading the question I actually asked. It's sick, our country has fallen too much now, and they are proving it.

I know, it's called abstract thought, being able to see beyond the words. One trend I have noticed is that when a claim is made showing something wrong with the bill they remain silent until it's changed then call everyone who didn't denounce the claim a liar, even if we didn't actually support the claim in the first place. I've been watching all of this from the sidelines, interjecting opposing views and such to see if I could figure out what the bill would actually do, and the conclusion I have come to is that the Obama Borg will now do anything to win, even ignore the really tough questions which they can't change. Then when I asked the one question that bothers me, they jumped on me saying that I made these claims about "death panels" and such while completely evading the question I actually asked. It's sick, our country has fallen too much now, and they are proving it.

I've noticed that too, it's like a talking point the last few days, especially. We need to search it out, document, before they can delete or edit, and nail them over the head with it. Dark days ahead.

Forum List

Back