Listen to this Egyptian Carefully:

Ask the Iranians what they think about the Islamic revolution now. The same millions have protested several times and lost their lives trying to remove the Islamic savages in power.
I did see a few thousand malcontents protesting in Iran a while back.

Kind of like the Occupy Wall Street people here in the U.S.

Haven't seen much of either group lately.............:cool:

Every society and nation has it's traitors.

So of course there will always be a few "Uncle Muhammad's" like the people in the videos.

Who in no way reppresent the vast majority of their people.

Just a sad fact of life........ :cool:

What society? These men fight against the radicalization of their religion. What do you fight for?

Every society and nation has it's traitors.

So of course there will always be a few "Uncle Muhammad's" like the people in the videos.

Who in no way reppresent the vast majority of their people.

Just a sad fact of life........ :cool:

What society? These men fight against the radicalization of their religion. What do you fight for?
The "society" he belongs to are a bunch of anti American enemy-within Muslim scumbags like himself. Well I wouldn't call it a society, it's more like a fifth column. LOL

Ask the Iranians what they think about the Islamic revolution now. The same millions have protested several times and lost their lives trying to remove the Islamic savages in power.

Nope, in 2009 millions hit the streets, the country came to a total stop. One of many times of course. You are very ignorant.

Nope, in 2009 millions hit the streets, the country came to a total stop. One of many times of course. You are very ignorant.
Then even more Pro government Iranian citizens filled the streets.

And the anti-government loons faded away; much like our OWS nitwits........ :cool:

Then even more Pro government Iranian citizens filled the streets.

And the anti-government loons faded away; much like our OWS nitwits........ :cool:
Dude, you've embarassed yourself enough. The world is not what the lunatics at the shithole mosque you attend tell you it is.

Dude, you've embarassed yourself enough. The world is not what the lunatics at the shithole mosque you attend tell you it is.
There is truth.....and then there is juden truth.

Two completely different things........ :cool:
What do you know? You're a moron who doesn't even know the shitty religion you converted to, and lied and misrepresented several times, even on this thread. You have no credibility. Not that you ever did.

I don't recall having voted for 'Lynx' to get to decide who is a Jew, or a 'true Jew'.

Since he's not one, he doesn't get a vote.

So he added the handclaps. Big deal.
Big deal, he added way more than that, and not one bit of condemnation from you, a 'good' Zionist.

Well, let me try your reigns, your 'friends' just can't help themselves.

Prove exactly what God you serve, because surely he is not mine.

Now, first off, so that this is understood, I've been through way worse probably than your fag friends have been.

No, not dogs, a dog is a wolf dog god. They don't deserve to be named a relation to suc h Higher Evolution, Wolf Dog god dog GOD. WOLF DOG GOD.

Now to show the provocation of 'this' short-tempered, foul filthy little twerp 'friend', let us not pretend, \/\//\R comes in several forms, the typewriter may just churn ahead of time of no hands to keys, just magic rhyme causes it to flow each and every time.

Now imagine that a woman who is a Thebes Magician, Roudy is jealous or something. Perhaps he just hates the idea that Black Magic is true, I practice Black Math Black Sabath, High Moon, a DRUID doesn't need a telescope to pull the Moon down. Twice in fact, a whole never energy /\/RG.

My comment to poor persecuted 'zionist' fake. Does he have credentials to prove one thing, just a photo of an actor who will he claim copyright infringement or state, I don't want to be caught inside this eqarthquake, when does Roudy want a tidal wave,;*;,

One more time before I continue
Internet Stalking is against the law
Continue I advise an attorney
I have advised Admin.
I have acquantances w'the F.B.I.
Internet Stalking
Think, think blinking?
Still not understanding, no, what is there to still not understand

Now is that better prose for you, House fly, I don't apologize.

Originally Posted by WingsofLynxWind
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from WingsofLynxWind.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Disapproval of you. That\'s all.

Regards,
WingsofLynxWind

See, the same old shyte.

The same old filth.

The ssame old patterning.

Before this, for his foul, filthy mouth, old fashion way, clean the filth out of your mouth, Roudy, fresh soap, oh, lamps...this $#@#$ fraud just continues on, Big friends with this filth and this trash, good company Hossfly.

Roudy: Hey "Winds Coming Out Of A Lynx's Ass"
You cockered guts-griping hedge-pig spacecadet!
Your bum is the greatest thing about you;
So that in the beastliest sense, you are Pompey the Great.
You loggerheaded boil-brained flirt-gill!
Your brain is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage.
Peace, ye fat guts!
Obama: ‘Israel Doesn’t...
01-22-2013 06:11 AM Jroc
no family you'll get banned

-3076 negative point constitutes Internet harrassment
Now, Hossfly, come now and determine, judge better of who is Judas and who speaks the Truth.

Go, do it, see what you can come up with that is both practical and sensible.

Your friends, have you met them, they deserve a public whipping, stoning the Congregation, you think Leviticus 24 means nothing. It was given to me, whole other directions, walk this way, left, you forgot to pick up something, and lo, behold the LORD is a Lamp, my Salvation, not cheap, sell integrity away to a cheap racket.

Now, Mr. Bigshot, Hossfly, continuing giving your friends rep. pts.

Castigate me, support your good friends. Zionists with issues, they are piss ants

‘Choose this day whom you shall serve,” I could care less.

Your friends, INSULT EGYPT’S GODS. PTAH.

Now, Hossfly, is there an issue in pretending you do not understand. I have true Jewish friends, not pretend trash such as this type of green zig-zog harassment on the Internet of someone, even a woman, oh, women are never respected, this is just the big boys’ club. Well, go enjoy it, you want \/\//\R, DRUIDS LOVE BLACK MAGIC MATH MA'AT MAGIC IS BLACK MASK, LEVITICUS 24 MY FATHER THUTMOSE AN EGYPTIAN AHMOSE. Gold Leaf typewriter, set seti Seti Setting of the Sun, set the prose.

Now, let your little fag friends come and have a discussion anytime, right out in the opens.

\/\//\rf/\re comes.
Roudy, this character sounds like he stepped out of the pages of Alice in Wonderland (the Mad Hatter???). Such jabberwocky is not even worth spending any amount of time on. Let him "jabber, jabber" away if it makes him feel good.

It depends who the leadership is. For example this fuckup we have in office now named Obama has facilitated the removal of secular moderates to be replaced by Islamists. Yes, the results of the Arab Spring are in.

You seriously don't know your history.

America, for some strange reason, backs despots, worldwide. And they kill opposition.

Iran's shah was the result of a US/UK joint operation. And SAVAK use to kill everyone opposed to the shah. Except..those hiding out in Mosques. So militants started hiding in Mosques and gaining the support of clerics. That's basically how the modern militancy started.

And you had the more nutsy kooks in Afghanistan. America, being hell bent on ousting the Russians, FINANCED those kooks. And once those kooks got rid of the Russians..they targetted America.

Obama had NOTHING to do with that.
Don't want to get off on a tangent here, but Iran's shah was a secular dictator who brought about many reforms and changes to the people. Look up the White Revolution. Where the shah gave govt land to the peasants, made women take off their veils, built roads highways, and made public education mandatory and free. In essence he and his father de-Islamicized Iran. I do agree with you that the removal of the Shah was a UK/US operation mainly, and it was all about oil.

The US would not have had to support radicals in Afghanistan had the Carter presidency not been such a disaster, that the Russians had not become emboldened to invade Afganistan. It's always good if you get the whole picture as opposed to bits and pieces. And no one can deny that Obama is Carter on steroids when it comes to foreign policy.

Whereas carter facilitated the removal of one secular dictator friendly to the US to be replaced by Islamist nutjobs, Obama has facilitated many more.

What tangent?

Again, the US/UK operation took out a democratically elected Mosaddegh and replaced him with royalty. That's the American revolution in reverse. And that was basically done because oil companies were hopping mad that Iran was going to nationalize a natural resource. What Carter did with Iran was to save the hostages. It would have done no good to send troops in. It would have been a bloody mess.

And it was the Carter Presidency that started supporting the nuts in Afghanistan. The Russians had almost the same reason for going into Afghanistan that the US had for going into Vietnam. Their puppets were in trouble. Nothing "emboldened" them to do so except maybe the Vietnam war. Carter also put up a wheat embargo. The Carter administration was pretty hellbent on eviscerating the Soviets. Only the Carter policy was to harass. Reagan changed that to "win" in Afghanistan, so with that came lots of training from the CIA and better weapons. And thanks to Reagan and George HW Bush..those folks learned enough to become a real effective group of terrorists.

So he added the handclaps. Big deal.
Big deal, he added way more than that, and not one bit of condemnation from you, a 'good' Zionist.

Well, let me try your reigns, your 'friends' just can't help themselves.

Prove exactly what God you serve, because surely he is not mine.

Now, first off, so that this is understood, I've been through way worse probably than your fag friends have been.

No, not dogs, a dog is a wolf dog god. They don't deserve to be named a relation to suc h Higher Evolution, Wolf Dog god dog GOD. WOLF DOG GOD.

Now to show the provocation of 'this' short-tempered, foul filthy little twerp 'friend', let us not pretend, \/\//\R comes in several forms, the typewriter may just churn ahead of time of no hands to keys, just magic rhyme causes it to flow each and every time.

Now imagine that a woman who is a Thebes Magician, Roudy is jealous or something. Perhaps he just hates the idea that Black Magic is true, I practice Black Math Black Sabath, High Moon, a DRUID doesn't need a telescope to pull the Moon down. Twice in fact, a whole never energy /\/RG.

My comment to poor persecuted 'zionist' fake. Does he have credentials to prove one thing, just a photo of an actor who will he claim copyright infringement or state, I don't want to be caught inside this eqarthquake, when does Roudy want a tidal wave,;*;,

One more time before I continue
Internet Stalking is against the law
Continue I advise an attorney
I have advised Admin.
I have acquantances w'the F.B.I.
Internet Stalking
Think, think blinking?
Still not understanding, no, what is there to still not understand

Now is that better prose for you, House fly, I don't apologize.

Originally Posted by WingsofLynxWind
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from WingsofLynxWind.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Disapproval of you. That\'s all.

Regards,
WingsofLynxWind

See, the same old shyte.

The same old filth.

The ssame old patterning.

Before this, for his foul, filthy mouth, old fashion way, clean the filth out of your mouth, Roudy, fresh soap, oh, lamps...this $#@#$ fraud just continues on, Big friends with this filth and this trash, good company Hossfly.

Roudy: Hey "Winds Coming Out Of A Lynx's Ass"
You cockered guts-griping hedge-pig spacecadet!
Your bum is the greatest thing about you;
So that in the beastliest sense, you are Pompey the Great.
You loggerheaded boil-brained flirt-gill!
Your brain is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage.
Peace, ye fat guts!
Obama: ‘Israel Doesn’t...
01-22-2013 06:11 AM Jroc
no family you'll get banned

-3076 negative point constitutes Internet harrassment
Now, Hossfly, come now and determine, judge better of who is Judas and who speaks the Truth.

Go, do it, see what you can come up with that is both practical and sensible.

Your friends, have you met them, they deserve a public whipping, stoning the Congregation, you think Leviticus 24 means nothing. It was given to me, whole other directions, walk this way, left, you forgot to pick up something, and lo, behold the LORD is a Lamp, my Salvation, not cheap, sell integrity away to a cheap racket.

Now, Mr. Bigshot, Hossfly, continuing giving your friends rep. pts.

Castigate me, support your good friends. Zionists with issues, they are piss ants

‘Choose this day whom you shall serve,” I could care less.

Your friends, INSULT EGYPT’S GODS. PTAH.

Now, Hossfly, is there an issue in pretending you do not understand. I have true Jewish friends, not pretend trash such as this type of green zig-zog harassment on the Internet of someone, even a woman, oh, women are never respected, this is just the big boys’ club. Well, go enjoy it, you want \/\//\R, DRUIDS LOVE BLACK MAGIC MATH MA'AT MAGIC IS BLACK MASK, LEVITICUS 24 MY FATHER THUTMOSE AN EGYPTIAN AHMOSE. Gold Leaf typewriter, set seti Seti Setting of the Sun, set the prose.

Now, let your little fag friends come and have a discussion anytime, right out in the opens.

\/\//\rf/\re comes.
Can someone call the local asylum and let them know the escapee they were looking for is here and posting on a US message board.

Last edited:
Listen to the millions of Egyptians carefully! Yes I will lol
Yes, listen to the Egyptians and see what silliness some so-called "expert" has come up with now.

Egyptian "expert" says Jews stole Star of David from Muslims; Menorah symbol stolen from Romans - I4U News

Egyptian "expert" says Jews stole Star of David from Muslims; Menorah symbol stolen from Romans

Could care less about symbolism. Flag for life....:cool:
You might not care, but it seems some Egyptians care enough to believe all that silliness -- not only symbols, but didn't they think a shark spotted off the coast was a Mossad spy?
And which flag are you talking about?
Challah Hu Akbar: Palestinian Nazi Symbolics?

Yes, listen to the Egyptians and see what silliness some so-called "expert" has come up with now.

Egyptian "expert" says Jews stole Star of David from Muslims; Menorah symbol stolen from Romans - I4U News

Egyptian "expert" says Jews stole Star of David from Muslims; Menorah symbol stolen from Romans

Could care less about symbolism. Flag for life....:cool:
You might not care, but it seems some Egyptians care enough to believe all that silliness -- not only symbols, but didn't they think a shark spotted off the coast was a Mossad spy?
And which flag are you talking about?
Challah Hu Akbar: Palestinian Nazi Symbolics?

That's the dumbest blog I've seen, that emblem has been used long before Germany came about. Boo hoo

You seriously don't know your history.

America, for some strange reason, backs despots, worldwide. And they kill opposition.

Iran's shah was the result of a US/UK joint operation. And SAVAK use to kill everyone opposed to the shah. Except..those hiding out in Mosques. So militants started hiding in Mosques and gaining the support of clerics. That's basically how the modern militancy started.

And you had the more nutsy kooks in Afghanistan. America, being hell bent on ousting the Russians, FINANCED those kooks. And once those kooks got rid of the Russians..they targetted America.

Obama had NOTHING to do with that.
Don't want to get off on a tangent here, but Iran's shah was a secular dictator who brought about many reforms and changes to the people. Look up the White Revolution. Where the shah gave govt land to the peasants, made women take off their veils, built roads highways, and made public education mandatory and free. In essence he and his father de-Islamicized Iran. I do agree with you that the removal of the Shah was a UK/US operation mainly, and it was all about oil.

The US would not have had to support radicals in Afghanistan had the Carter presidency not been such a disaster, that the Russians had not become emboldened to invade Afganistan. It's always good if you get the whole picture as opposed to bits and pieces. And no one can deny that Obama is Carter on steroids when it comes to foreign policy.

Whereas carter facilitated the removal of one secular dictator friendly to the US to be replaced by Islamist nutjobs, Obama has facilitated many more.

What tangent?

Again, the US/UK operation took out a democratically elected Mosaddegh and replaced him with royalty. That's the American revolution in reverse. And that was basically done because oil companies were hopping mad that Iran was going to nationalize a natural resource. What Carter did with Iran was to save the hostages. It would have done no good to send troops in. It would have been a bloody mess.

And it was the Carter Presidency that started supporting the nuts in Afghanistan. The Russians had almost the same reason for going into Afghanistan that the US had for going into Vietnam. Their puppets were in trouble. Nothing "emboldened" them to do so except maybe the Vietnam war. Carter also put up a wheat embargo. The Carter administration was pretty hellbent on eviscerating the Soviets. Only the Carter policy was to harass. Reagan changed that to "win" in Afghanistan, so with that came lots of training from the CIA and better weapons. And thanks to Reagan and George HW Bush..those folks learned enough to become a real effective group of terrorists.
They took Mossadegh out and in 1979 they took the Shah out. What's the difference. You have the chronology of it all mixed up. Carter visited the Shah and praised him as an ally and told him to give more freedoms of speech (as obama did to Mubarek during his message to the Muslim world in Cairo) The riots were started by British spies and paid instigators in Iran and snowballed. The Shah not wanting to massacre his people like Assad left the country and his ungrateful people to their destiny, which was fulfilled. Khomeini arrived and then the hostages were taken with his blessing. Carter being the weak indecisive terrorist appeaser he was, turned America into a paper tiger, and an embrassment.

Then came Reagan in a landslide, to restore pride, strength, and what America stood for.

Forum List

Back