Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

It's fascinating, and tragic, that conservatives are so terrified of their suppressed same sex desires that they delusionally believe children can be groomed into the gayness which boils within conservative minds and loins.

Thus they regard words as dangerous because of the arousal they seem to stir within the conservative heart.

There's an awful lot of projection going on in that post, I don't care who you are.

There's an awful lot of projection going on in that post, I don't care who you are.

Your same-sex attraction, and your fears thereof, are calling...

...from inside your own body. :eek:

Maybe address that, and leave the books alone.

:)

Your same-sex attraction, and your fears thereof, are calling...

...from inside your own body. :eek:

Maybe address that, and leave the books alone.

:)

And you continue to lose. Now you're trying, like a 5-year-old, to make it about me instead of the topic, which you have lost. It's your only hope to save a little credibility, but it's not working.

Like I've been saying all along,

'Hey! teachers! Leave them kids alone!'

And that applies to you, too. Do what you want in your own house, leave other people's kids alone.

And you continue to lose. Now you're trying, like a 5-year-old, to make it about me instead of the topic, which you have lost.
Oh, it's all about you and your ilk.

Your homophobia drives this.
It's your only hope to save a little credibility, but it's not working.
It's my only hope to keep Britney out there! :)
Like I've been saying all along,

'Hey! teachers! Leave them kids alone!'
Home school, bra.
And that applies to you, too. Do what you want in your own house, leave other people's kids alone.
Exactly - please cease your Talibans.

Home school, get help for your homophobia, chillax and leave other people alone - so many good options. :)

Oh, it's all about you and your ilk.

Your homophobia drives this.
It is to laugh out loud. You lost a long time ago, we're just watching you flail in the vain hope that something will work.
It's my only hope to keep Britney out there! :)

Home school, bra.
Take your own advice, leave other parent's kids alone.
Exactly - please cease your Talibans.
You seem to be in love with your made up label. It's very unbecoming.
Home school, get help for your homophobia, chillax and leave other people alone - so many good options. :)
The last attempt of the terminally confused. Make up some labels, throw them wildly into the air and hope something sticks, somewhere. It's not working. The bottom line remains, you have chosen to oppose parents who want to know and control what sexual material their young children are exposed to while at school, and support those who want to sexualize said children before it's appropriate to do so, and you're not making a good case for it.

It is to laugh out loud.
Hey - whatever floats your boat. :)
You lost a long time ago
Projection.
we're just watching you flail in the vain hope that something will work.
More projection.
Take your own advice, leave other parent's kids alone.
Yes - please do stop Talibanning. TIA
You seem to be in love with your made up label. It's very unbecoming.
Talibanning homophobes gotta Taliban and homophobe I suppose.

But can you confine it to your own home? TIA
The last attempt of the terminally confused.
Oh thank goodness - I thought you'd never stop! :eek:
Make up some labels, throw them wildly into the air and hope something sticks, somewhere. It's not working.
I'm sure it isn't working.

Hence the request to confine your Talibanning to your own like-minded homophobes.
The bottom line remains
Alas.
you have chosen to oppose parents who want to know and control what sexual material their young children are exposed to while at school
^ Delusional.
and support those who want to sexualize said children before it's appropriate to do so, and you're not making a good case for it.
^ Turbo-delusional.

All that the sane ask of the homophobic Talibanners is that they leave the children alone.

TIA

Hey - whatever floats your boat. :)

Projection.

More projection.

Yes - please do stop Talibanning. TIA

Talibanning homophobes gotta Taliban and homophobe I suppose.

But can you confine it to your own home? TIA

Oh thank goodness - I thought you'd never stop! :eek:

I'm sure it isn't working.

Hence the request to confine your Talibanning to your own like-minded homophobes.
Oh, look, you're doubling down on stupid. And no, it isn't working.
Alas.

^ Delusional.

^ Turbo-delusional.

All that the sane ask of the homophobic Talibanners is that they leave the children alone.

TIA
Sounds like you'd better homeschool them then, if you want them to have access to age-inappropriate material. Leave other parent's kids alone.

Oh, look, you're doubling down on stupid. And no, it isn't working.
^ Projection.
Sounds like you'd better homeschool them then
Yes you should - problem solved. :)

Well, except for the poor kids. :(

But time to minimize the damage you Talibanners want to do.
if you want them to have access to age-inappropriate material. Leave other parent's kids alone.
Yes - please do. TIA

^ Projection.

Yes you should - problem solved. :)

Well, except for the poor kids. :(

But time to minimize the damage you Talibanners want to do.

Yes - please do. TIA
Your lame, juvenile attempts at deflection are not working. Now, given that no books have been stopped from being printed and all of them are readily available outside of school libraries dedicated to the use of young children, which books have been banned again?

Your lame, juvenile attempts at deflection are not working. Now, given that no books have been stopped from being printed and all of them are readily available outside of school libraries dedicated to the use of young children, which books have been banned again?
Addressed.

I don't know that you have shit for brains, but you're obviously quite disturbed.

Please keep your homophobic Taliban hands off our kids. TIA

Correct - keep your delusional hands off our kids.

Maybe clutch a Bible instead? :)

What part of the Bible is that from...?
Fuck you you degenerate piece of shit. Leave the kids alone asshole.

Correct, they are not banned, so you can stop whining about it.
Banned as repeatedly discussed.

Do you think you can stop trolling/derailing with this particular idiocy now?

But it's good to see that conservatives are now so concerned with the precise meaning and proper use of words and terms.

I'll expect to see you correcting your fellow conservatives in their rampant misuse of words/terms like woke, canceled, war on, tranny, fag and many others.

You have a LOT of work to do. :eek:

Banned as repeatedly discussed.

Do you think you can stop trolling/derailing with this particular idiocy now?

But it's good to see that conservatives are now so concerned with the precise meaning and proper use of words and terms.

I'll expect to see you correcting your fellow conservatives in their rampant misuse of words/terms like woke, canceled, war on, tranny, fag and many others.

You have a LOT of work to do. :eek:
When you get your use of language straightened out, I might move on. The bottom line remains, the term "banned" in this context is solely an emotional appeal to get people alarmed over nothing of the sort. A reminder: You're bloviating about "banning" books when they're still being published and you can still easily get them. In fact, you can get them and give them to your children in your own home. That means they are simply NOT banned, as no one is going to prison for publishing them, possessing them or reading them. You are arguing that parents should not have the right to control what sexual materials their young children should be exposed to.

When you get your use of language straightened out, I might move on. The bottom line remains, the term "banned" in this context is solely an emotional appeal to get people alarmed over nothing of the sort.
Banned as discussed.
A reminder: You're bloviating about "banning" books when they're still being published and you can still easily get them. In fact, you can get them and give them to your children in your own home. That means they are simply NOT banned, as no one is going to prison for publishing them, possessing them or reading them.
See above.
You are arguing that parents should not have the right to control what sexual materials their young children should be exposed to.
^ Delusional straw man.

But the Bible is definitely only for the 12+s.

Forum List

Back