List the 5 Presidents you most admire and the reason

FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT- gave people hope through Great Depression and WW II

ABRAHAM LINCOLN- dealt with Civil War and still attended to westward expansion

LYNDON JOHNSON- enforced civil rights and tried to build the Great Society

GEORGE WASHINGTON- set precedents for use of executive power

THEODORE ROOSEVELT- proved he was not a puppet president like his predecessor

Hhave no problem with three of your choices.major problem with FDR and johnson though.its a well known fact that LBJ was involved in the JFK assassination and had a huge hand in the coverup and that he reversed JFK's policy to withdrawn completely from vietnam by 1965 He was one of those puppet presidents for the establishment you mentioned.
He also took credit for the civil rights act because that was something he he had to use to get himself elected in 64.

In his prior years in the senate,it was well known that he was a racist. Johnson used his power he held as senate majority leader to block JFK's civil rights act to get pased so HE could pass it and take credit for it to have his place in history.Its well known that JFK was the one that got the civil rights movement started.

and its documented that FDR pruposely allowed the japenese to bonb pearl harbour and thats just a myth that he heled us throught the depression.a myth concoted by our corrutp school system.this is the "REAL" FDR exposed.

Tough Questions for Defenders of the New Deal Cato Institute

Last edited:
The conspiracy nut can't manage a single, coherent sentence in English.

The north refused to leave. ...

Leave our own country? Gee, imagine that.
Yes or no dumb ass did South Carolina secede, YES OR NO? CAN YOU EVEN TYPE THE WORDS "YES" OR "NO?"

I've responded to your question at least five times now, you drooling moron.
No you've deflected dozens of times. ...

Your inability to read is your problem.
^ numb nutz can't answer a simple question without deflecting.

Yes or no dumb ass did South Carolina secede, YES OR NO? CAN YOU EVEN TYPE THE WORDS "YES" OR "NO?"

hey brainwashed reagan fool,the troll is on my ignore list cause he is eveb a far bigger troll than even you.Like you,he only sees what he WANTS to see so its like talking to a wall,you reagan zombie worshippers only see what you want to see.:cuckoo:

FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT- gave people hope through Great Depression and WW II

ABRAHAM LINCOLN- dealt with Civil War and still attended to westward expansion

LYNDON JOHNSON- enforced civil rights and tried to build the Great Society

GEORGE WASHINGTON- set precedents for use of executive power

THEODORE ROOSEVELT- proved he was not a puppet president like his predecessor

Hhave no problem with three of your choices.major problem with FDR and johnson though.its a well known fact that LBJ was involved in the JFK assassination and had a huge hand in the coverup and that he reversed JFK's policy to withdrawn completely from vietnam by 1965 He was one of those puppet presidents for the establishment you mentioned.
He also took credit for the civil rights act because that was something he he had to use to get himself elected in 64.

In his prior years in the senate,it was well known that he was a racist. Johnson used his power he held as senate majority leader to block JFK's civil rights act to get pased so HE could pass it and take credit for it to have his place in history.Its well known that JFK was the one that got the civil rights movement started.

and its documented that FDR pruposely allowed the japenese to bonb pearl harbour and thats just a myth that he heled us throught the depression.a myth concoted by our corrutp school system.this is the "REAL" FDR exposed.

Tough Questions for Defenders of the New Deal Cato Institute
everything that fellow troll buddy of yours wants to ask is all answered in this post fool.

hey brainwashed reagan fool,the troll is on my ignore list cause he is eveb a far bigger troll than even you.Like you,he only sees what he WANTS to see so its like talking to a wall,you reagan zombie worshippers only see what you want to see.:cuckoo:
Reagan wasn't perfect. Reagan admitted his worst mistakes. I don't worship any man. Reagan was better than most.

Reagan wasn't perfect. Reagan admitted his worst mistakes. I don't worship any man. Reagan was better than most.

sure you dont worship him,thats why you make up lies that he was better than most when he was the most corrupt ever at the time. you reagannit worshippers never have any answers for these facts which is why i have that other troll you are talking about me not answering some idiot question i have no doubt he posed because like you,he cant acknowledge this truth here on reagan among other things of governemtn corruption.

sure you dont worship him,thats why you make up lies that he was better than most when he was the most corrupt ever at the time. you reagannit worshippers never have any answers for these facts which is why i have that other troll you are talking about me not answering some idiot question i have no doubt he posed because like you,he cant acknowledge this truth here on reagan among other things of governemtn corruption.
ROFL

hey brainwashed reagan fool,the troll is on my ignore list cause he is even a far bigger troll than even you.Like you,he only sees what he WANTS to see so its like talking to a wall,you reagan zombie worshippers only see what you want to see.:cuckoo:

ROFL
you didnt give me a chance to finish. you reagan trolls play dodgeball with these facts that he is indeed a mass murderer.a FACT you cant get around and are too scared to look at the evidence.you know it,i know it.

see i only bother with trolls like you because with you,this is the only time you troll is playing dodgeball with these facts on reagan,that troll buddy of yours plays dodgeball ALL THE TIME on EVERYTHING that exposes government corruption,so i put that idiot on ignore years ago.only he is too stupid to get that.:biggrin:

Ronald Reagan No Hero

^ can't answer a simple question without deflecting.

You mean the question I've already addressed over and over and over again? How's that remedial reading class going, genius?

You mean the question I've already addressed over and over and over again? How's that remedial reading class going, genius?
Yes or no butt hole. Did south Carolina secede, YES or NO?

Actually, Reagan said he didn't remember his worst mistakes

That's an Alzheimer's joke :)

No, that is what he actually said about Iran-Contra

Yeah well I guess that's a problem Obama has as well. Guy never knows anything about what he's done or is going on.

Stop spamming, troll. Your idiotic question has been addressed many times.

Stop spamming, troll. Your idiotic question has been addressed many times.

reagan was like you,could never open his mouth without lying.lol no wonder you love him so much.lol.

Obama signs an executive order that is so draconian and tyrannical that some of the people rise up and resort to armed resistance, demanding independence.

In your world, Obama is justified in killing them all and destroying their property because they are traitorous dogs...who dared to try leaving the beloved Union.

Do you fail to see how preposterous your position is?

All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state. - Fascist Il Duce
The Union of these States is perpetual. - Statist Abe

a) Those last two quotes are absolutely NOT equivalent, and you know it, you dishonest POS.

b) Lincoln signed no such executive order (quite the contrary), so your analogy is childishly false.

c) Do not attempt to put words in my mouth, you dishonest POS. You are not qualified.

Still sticking to the "it's invalid because I say so" fallacy I see. When you can debate with more intelligence than a box of rocks, let me know, sweetie...and I might take you seriously. But till then, you have my sympathy for your handicap and I hope you can overcome your social and intellectual deficiencies some day.

Forum List

Back