List all the Excuses Trump is using now to explain why he's going to lose

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Here I'll start:

The Media is unfair. Sure they come and stream all my rallies and have my people on TV almost everyday of the week but they dont like me. BUH LEEV me.

Political Correctness...I just tell it like it is we're losing. We're losers. I like to win and Mexicans are jelly (jealous white people). They want to keep raping...What? What did I say?

Rigged System....If the system is rigged then a rigged system would result in a rigged system. Did you hear me say rigged? Good, repetition is key. Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged

The thing to watch is not the margin by which he gets obliterated in the electoral results but the creativity of the denials he comes up with to essplain it.

By this time next year Rump will be denying he ever ran for anything.

"aauggh ... I don't know what I said! I don't remember!"

xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

Here I'll start:

The Media is unfair. Sure they come and stream all my rallies and have my people on TV almost everyday of the week but they dont like me. BUH LEEV me.

Political Correctness...I just tell it like it is we're losing. We're losers. I like to win and Mexicans are jelly (jealous white people). They want to keep raping...What? What did I say?

Rigged System....If the system is rigged then a rigged system would result in a rigged system. Did you hear me say rigged? Good, repetition is key. Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged

Of course he is totally right about the media. They are more responsible for destroying this nation and polluting our culture than any malevolent force in D.C.

What's even more pathetic is that your side does not even bother with excuses. You could not care less what a total traitor and destroyer of goodness is your elected democrat high ranking officials like Harry Reid, Pelosi, Barack, and Hillary. You want to believe it's all good. Yet none of us can accept for one second you honestly believe that... no one is that stupid.

Of course he is totally right about the media. They are more responsible for destroying this nation and polluting our culture than any malevolent force in D.C.

They are certainly responsible for any of us even knowing who Rump is. Without the media's complete lack of aesthetic ethics willing to use any monstrosity to sell eyeballs, the Orange-a-Tan would have to actually buy his Attention Fix. And we all know the Human Corncob doesn't pay for anything he can score for free.

They are certainly responsible for any of us even knowing who Rump is. Without the media's complete lack of aesthetic ethics willing to use any monstrosity to sell eyeballs, the Orange-a-Tan would have to actually buy his Attention Fix. And we all know the Human Corncob doesn't pay for anything he can score for free.
The media are to blame for Trump's success. He is a consistent, weird, popular human interest story.

Here I'll start:

You're just another dedicated Monica Lewinsky riding on that Billary dick. I think you may have a little jizz on you. I love how you Cinderfellas become Hitlery pussycats. Purr for the bitch.

The thing to watch is not the margin by which he gets obliterated in the electoral results but the creativity of the denials he comes up with to essplain it.

By this time next year Rump will be denying he ever ran for anything.

"aauggh ... I don't know what I said! I don't remember!"

xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif
I bet you Hill Billy Clinton love you male feminist PUSSIES who support feminist

Here I'll start:

You're just another dedicated Monica Lewinsky riding on that Billary dick. I think you may have a little jizz on you. I love how you Cinderfellas become Hitlery pussycats. Purr for the bitch.

He did not have sexual relations with that woman :badgrin:

Don't be ridiculous. Whatever the media did to give trump free exposure, they have done 10 times more to protect those two national criminals, Barack and Hilldebeest, from proper exposure. You and people like you do not care how evil they are, that is the real story. You are supporting crooks and devils, and the status quo. Feel all joyful and proud if it pleases.

And the exposure Trump has gotten from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and PBS has not been to his advantage. They are trying to destroy him and it is working. So your whole point above is bogus.

What's even more pathetic is that your side does not even bother with excuses. You could not care less what a total traitor and destroyer of goodness is your elected democrat high ranking officials like Harry Reid, Pelosi, Barack, and Hillary. You want to believe it's all good. Yet none of us can accept for one second you honestly believe that... no one is that stupid.

He's a con artist and a liar, who was perfectly happy with the media when they were hanging on his every word and he was winning. Republican voters have to be the most gullible fools ever because this party has done nothing but lie to everyone for the past 35 years, and you fools are still believing their lies, so of course they believe Trump, if for no other reason than he's rich.

But now comes the narrative that the if he loses the election, it's because it was "stolen" from him. The result is not legitimate. Like Obama didn't win, because he wasn't a "real" American because his father was from Kenya. Or, "He only won because he's black". Now the narrative is shifting to "Women are only voting for Hillary because she's a woman".

It's not because Hillary is the most qualified candidate running, with a proven track record of success with nearly everything she's been handed, with the exception of reforming health care when Bill was President. One of the hardest working Secretaries of State the world has seen, who helped hold a fragile peace in the Middle East during a time of great turmoil there, after the Iraq War. Putting an end to the parade of dead and wounded veterans returning from Iraq, every day year after year. Putting an end to the squandered resources of the nation poured into the Iraqi sand, along with the blood of the soldiers whose lives will never be the same.

Bankruptcies, lawsuits, failures, feuds, bombast, no substance, but more importantly to this campaign, no ground game. Republicans are not running down to their local party offices and signing up to volunteer for Trump. They're not going door to door to turn out the vote for him. The donors are not opening their wallets, not the big donors, and not the small ones either.

Trump isn't reaching out to unite his party, he's threatening them to get them into line, and alienating them further. Without their support, he's toast. They won't be picking up voters to drive them to the polls. The veterans are turning on him, the evangelicals are already holding their noses because they don't want to lose the Supreme Court for another 30 years.

Hillary just has to continue to look and act sane, while her supporters on the ground, in every Democratic Party office in the land get the signs up, make the phone calls, and ensure that Democrats get out to the polls and vote.

Republicans will lose the House, the Senate, and deservedly so. They've brought this on themselves, with their lies, their stupid and wasteful Wars, and their failure to recognize that the government exists for the people, not the other way around. Republicans do nothing for their people. They don't provide quality education for ALL of the people. They don't provide health care for ALL of their people. Both are essential for a strong, capable well-educated, work force, something that Americans are increasingly losing ground on.

Schools in poorer areas of the US are increasingly falling further and further behind the standards being set in other first world countries. The US is the only country in the First World, other than Turkey, which spends less money educating the children of the poor, than it does the children of the middle class, pretty much ensuring that poor children will grow up with low skills, few job prospects, and continued poverty. Penny wise and pound foolish.

Here I'll start:

And you are a card carrying member of Morons for Trump.

Don't be ridiculous. Whatever the media did to give trump free exposure, they have done 10 times more to protect those two national criminals, Barack and Hilldebeest, from proper exposure. You and people like you do not care how evil they are, that is the real story. You are supporting crooks and devils, and the status quo. Feel all joyful and proud if it pleases.

And the exposure Trump has gotten from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and PBS has not been to his advantage. They are trying to destroy him and it is working. So your whole point above is bogus.

Horse. Shit.

Rump's Priority One as a classic Narcissist is Attention. Always has been, always will be, which is entirely what this entire "campaign" is about -- Attention for Numero Uno. Media has fed that addiction in every way it can find to bend over backwards, down to endless talking head interviews, fake wrestling appearances, even a pretend "reality show" (Orwellian oxymoron) where he abuses everybody who's not Numero Uno.

Mass commercial media has not just enabled but created Donald Rump, without which he would effectively not exist. And that's because mass commercial media fuels on the salacious, the outrageous, the scandalous, the decadent -- by acting as a showcase for the most putrid rot of the Underbelly. Because media understands that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public especially when given a master propaganda tool that shuts down the senses and dictates what 'entertainment' is, which gives them eyeballs, which they then cash in in the form of advertising, laughing maniacally all the way to the bank, having achieved nothing aesthetically but much materially.

Rump understands this and plays it to get what he wants, what he's always wanted, and will always want .... see prior paragraph.

And that's because he's too dense to figure out how to think any larger than Numero Uno.

You are supporting crooks and devils, and the status quo.

Link?

Nah, didn't think so.

Last edited:
You are supporting crooks and devils, and the status quo.

Link?

Nah, didn't think so.[/QUOTE]
She's a evil 1% percenter establishment candidate puppet as the Bernouts call her but you support the crook moron.

Horse. Shit.

Rump's Priority One as a classic Narcissist is Attention. Always has been, always will be, which is entirely what this entire "campaign" is about -- Attention for Numero Uno. Media has fed that addiction in every way it can find to bend over backwards, down to endless talking head interviews, fake wrestling appearances, even a pretend "reality show" (Orwellian oxymoron) where he abuses everybody who's not Numero Uno.

Mass commercial media has not just enabled but created Donald Rump, without which he would effectively not exist. And that's because mass commercial media fuels on the salacious, the outrageous, the scandalous, the decadent -- by acting as a showcase for the most putrid rot of the Underbelly. Because media understands that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public especially when given a master propaganda tool that shuts down the senses and dictates what 'entertainment' is, which gives them eyeballs, which they then cash in in the form of advertising, laughing maniacally all the way to the bank, having achieved nothing aesthetically but much materially.

Rump understands this and plays it to get what he wants, what he's always wanted, and will always want .... see prior paragraph.

And that's because he's too dense to figure out how to think any larger than Numero Uno.

I find your whole spiel here to be totally bogus. No shit Trump is a celebrity. So was Reagan. You think Reagan became an actor so he could get exposure when he made his presidential bid?

I know Trump is a narcissist… oh, did he separate himself from those “non-narcissists” the Clintons and the repugnant Barack?

No, I do not agree that Trump ran for president because of his ego, as most do anyway. I believe he did so because he is sick to death of Washington screwing the people. Sick of their lies, sick of being beholden to corporate interests, sick of politicians in it for themselves and not really caring for their constituents, sick of the media playing along with the game, and sick of the status quo. I believe he entered the race to make all of that known, but lo and behold, the nation agreed and started to embrace him because of that. So then it got to the point where this is serious, they really want you to go for it and he was in a position that he better be serious about being president or drop out. He decided hells bells, I will take on the abuse and do this. Not ego, but an obligation.

I know Trump says a lot of things that are ill-advised and improper and hurtful to both those he speaks of and to himself. Yes, he is his own undoing. He really does not sound all that intelligent or prudent at times, admittedly. But that is not the main issue at play here. What is at stake is the direction of this nation under either Trump or Hillary. And Hillary is nothing more than an extension of that sickening phony, coward and liar Obama. Different president, same shit. Trump will at least attempt to undo the status quo that has been a poison for America, which includes both parties, the media, and corporate influence. This is why America is angry. But America is also stupid with short memories, so if the media says “look at this mean man yelling at parents of a fallen soldier and making fun of a handicapped journalist” --- well, that is more than enough for uneducated voters to get angry and sentimental. Hence, ratings drop.

So I will vote for a loose cannon with good intentions and you can vote for the devil. What a surprise.

Link? Nah, didn't think so.
Link for what? To point out who you favor in this race? A vote for Hillary is a vote for a monster. So does that mean you need a link to see what she has been up to all her career? Or is all those findings more horseshit? Have a conscience.

Horse. Shit.

I find your whole spiel here to be totally bogus. No shit Trump is a celebrity. So was Reagan. You think Reagan became an actor so he could get exposure when he made his presidential bid?

I know Trump is a narcissist… oh, did he separate himself from those “non-narcissists” the Clintons and the repugnant Barack?

Tu Quoque dismissed. Point not addressed at all. :eusa_hand:

No, I do not agree that Trump ran for president because of his ego, as most do anyway. I believe he did so because he is sick to death of Washington screwing the people. Sick of their lies, sick of being beholden to corporate interests, sick of politicians in it for themselves and not really caring for their constituents, sick of the media playing along with the game, and sick of the status quo. I believe he entered the race to make all of that known, but lo and behold, the nation agreed and started to embrace him because of that. So then it got to the point where this is serious, they really want you to go for it and he was in a position that he better be serious about being president or drop out. He decided hells bells, I will take on the abuse and do this. Not ego, but an obligation.

That's what you "believe" huh? Ah, Gullible's Travels...

bridge4sale3sz.jpg

I know Trump says a lot of things that are ill-advised and improper and hurtful to both those he speaks of and to himself. Yes, he is his own undoing. He really does not sound all that intelligent or prudent at times, admittedly. But that is not the main issue at play here. What is at stake is the direction of this nation under either Trump or Hillary. And Hillary is nothing more than an extension of that sickening phony, coward and liar Obama. Different president, same shit. Trump will at least attempt to undo the status quo that has been a poison for America, which includes both parties, the media, and corporate influence. This is why America is angry. But America is also stupid with short memories, so if the media says “look at this mean man yelling at parents of a fallen soldier and making fun of a handicapped journalist” --- well, that is more than enough for uneducated voters to get angry and sentimental. Hence, ratings drop.

So I will vote for a loose cannon with good intentions and you can vote for the devil. What a surprise.

Again --- link?

Nope, didn't think so.

Link? Nah, didn't think so.
Link for what? To point out who you favor in this race? A vote for Hillary is a vote for a monster. So does that mean you need a link to see what she has been up to all her career? Or is all those findings more horseshit? Have a conscience.

Have a link?

Apparently not. Again, inability to address the point. Deflection attempt fails.

Forum List

Back