List all the Excuses Trump is using now to explain why he's going to lose

Here I'll start:

The Media is unfair. Sure they come and stream all my rallies and have my people on TV almost everyday of the week but they dont like me. BUH LEEV me.

Political Correctness...I just tell it like it is we're losing. We're losers. I like to win and Mexicans are jelly (jealous white people). They want to keep raping...What? What did I say?

Rigged System....If the system is rigged then a rigged system would result in a rigged system. Did you hear me say rigged? Good, repetition is key. Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged

You should ask Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush what Trump said when Jeb, the favored candidate with over 140 million dollars to spend when he beat Trump.........

What? What was that? Jeb didn't beat Trump......Trump beat 16 other candidates when everyone said he was going to drop out or get easily beaten.......

Never Mind......

Rigged system
You did not address my questions.
We know your dad was well off; perhaps aided by globalism.
And perhaps you want the same.

Here I'll start:

The Media is unfair. Sure they come and stream all my rallies and have my people on TV almost everyday of the week but they dont like me. BUH LEEV me.

Political Correctness...I just tell it like it is we're losing. We're losers. I like to win and Mexicans are jelly (jealous white people). They want to keep raping...What? What did I say?

Rigged System....If the system is rigged then a rigged system would result in a rigged system. Did you hear me say rigged? Good, repetition is key. Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged

Of course he is totally right about the media. They are more responsible for destroying this nation and polluting our culture than any malevolent force in D.C.

What's even more pathetic is that your side does not even bother with excuses. You could not care less what a total traitor and destroyer of goodness is your elected democrat high ranking officials like Harry Reid, Pelosi, Barack, and Hillary. You want to believe it's all good. Yet none of us can accept for one second you honestly believe that... no one is that stupid.
What is it with conservative and hysterically melodramatic hyperbole?

Barack Obama is a 'total traitor and destroyer of goodness'? Laughing.......why not throw in some random accusations about drowning puppies and killing the last unicorn?

Though its noteworthy that as your candidate plummet in the polls and his defeat becomes increasingly likely.......you ratchet up the panty shitting hysterics.

Barack Obama is a 'total traitor and destroyer of goodness'? Laughing.......why not throw in some random accusations about drowning puppies and killing the last unicorn?
Though its noteworthy that as your candidate plummet in the polls and his defeat becomes increasingly likely.......you ratchet up the panty shitting hysterics.

Well that is one way of interpreting all of this I suppose. You will have your converts, too, no doubt.

But in my defense: ONE -- My disgust for Obama and Hillary and the media has nothing to do with Trump falling down. I am not surprised that unscrupulous woman will prevail, I accept it. In some ways I hope she does win because I believe things are going to get far worse for this nation in many ways and soon --- and I don't want liberal idiots and the media blaming it all on Trump if he is in office, I want these secular godless know-it-alls to have their own personal introspection and realize that life is scary and maybe they should be worrying about something else besides money and power.

TWO -- Yes, I do believe Brack Obama is a Total Traitor. Yes, I do. I believe he is being totally directed to do many things to destroy the fabric of this nation, the morale of this nation, the moral and Christian values of this nation, to cause racial division, to demoralize our military, to run away from any important decision, to bankrupt this nation, to hate on Israel and to lift up Islam. This bastard would not even walk in a march in Paris with all the leaders in the West and Israel and Palestine in opposition to Islamic terrorism. Remember? He hid under his desk. Speaks volumes! I believe he is taking his orders from Valerie Jarret and from some unknown hands who control his rise to power, etc. I also believe he is a celebrity kiss ass and an egomaniac. So, no, Skylar, you are not wrong on that score. If you have nothing good to say about Trump or Mussolini, I may have nothing good to say about this subversive now in power or that distasteful criminal who may succeed him.

Last edited:
Horse. Shit.

Rump's Priority One as a classic Narcissist is Attention. Always has been, always will be, which is entirely what this entire "campaign" is about -- Attention for Numero Uno. Media has fed that addiction in every way it can find to bend over backwards, down to endless talking head interviews, fake wrestling appearances, even a pretend "reality show" (Orwellian oxymoron) where he abuses everybody who's not Numero Uno.

Mass commercial media has not just enabled but created Donald Rump, without which he would effectively not exist. And that's because mass commercial media fuels on the salacious, the outrageous, the scandalous, the decadent -- by acting as a showcase for the most putrid rot of the Underbelly. Because media understands that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public especially when given a master propaganda tool that shuts down the senses and dictates what 'entertainment' is, which gives them eyeballs, which they then cash in in the form of advertising, laughing maniacally all the way to the bank, having achieved nothing aesthetically but much materially.

Rump understands this and plays it to get what he wants, what he's always wanted, and will always want .... see prior paragraph.

And that's because he's too dense to figure out how to think any larger than Numero Uno.

I find your whole spiel here to be totally bogus. No shit Trump is a celebrity. So was Reagan. You think Reagan became an actor so he could get exposure when he made his presidential bid?

I know Trump is a narcissist… oh, did he separate himself from those “non-narcissists” the Clintons and the repugnant Barack?

Tu Quoque dismissed. Point not addressed at all. :eusa_hand:

No, I do not agree that Trump ran for president because of his ego, as most do anyway. I believe he did so because he is sick to death of Washington screwing the people. Sick of their lies, sick of being beholden to corporate interests, sick of politicians in it for themselves and not really caring for their constituents, sick of the media playing along with the game, and sick of the status quo. I believe he entered the race to make all of that known, but lo and behold, the nation agreed and started to embrace him because of that. So then it got to the point where this is serious, they really want you to go for it and he was in a position that he better be serious about being president or drop out. He decided hells bells, I will take on the abuse and do this. Not ego, but an obligation.

That's what you "believe" huh? Ah, Gullible's Travels...

bridge4sale3sz.jpg

I know Trump says a lot of things that are ill-advised and improper and hurtful to both those he speaks of and to himself. Yes, he is his own undoing. He really does not sound all that intelligent or prudent at times, admittedly. But that is not the main issue at play here. What is at stake is the direction of this nation under either Trump or Hillary. And Hillary is nothing more than an extension of that sickening phony, coward and liar Obama. Different president, same shit. Trump will at least attempt to undo the status quo that has been a poison for America, which includes both parties, the media, and corporate influence. This is why America is angry. But America is also stupid with short memories, so if the media says “look at this mean man yelling at parents of a fallen soldier and making fun of a handicapped journalist” --- well, that is more than enough for uneducated voters to get angry and sentimental. Hence, ratings drop.

So I will vote for a loose cannon with good intentions and you can vote for the devil. What a surprise.

Again --- link?

Nope, didn't think so.

Link? Nah, didn't think so.
Link for what? To point out who you favor in this race? A vote for Hillary is a vote for a monster. So does that mean you need a link to see what she has been up to all her career? Or is all those findings more horseshit? Have a conscience.

Have a link?

Apparently not. Again, inability to address the point. Deflection attempt fails.

I addressed your charges well enough, Pogo.

I maintain you have no conscience to say what you do and ignore owning up to the sickness we are trying to overcome. Count me out.

Ummm.... no you didn't Sparkles. You kept trying to change the subject and introduce Tu Quoques and Strawmen, which I challenged you to back up with links, from which you ran away.

Might want to check the thread title. None of it refers to Hillary or to whoever I'm supporting that you can't link.

Well that is one way of interpreting all of this I suppose. You will have your converts, too, no doubt.

Dude.....you're overplaying your hand. 'Total traitor and destroyer of goodness'? It reads like dialogue from a My Little Pony rerun. The quiet desperation is oozing off of you.

Trump is cracking under the pressure. He's lashing out in every direction. His people are wildly incompetent (Pierson just blamed Obama for Capt. Khan's death.....in 2004). And his campaign is collapsing.

And you jam your fingers in your ears, hit the 'shit your pants' button on the hyperbole-o-tron, and pretend none of it is happening.

So.....um, how's that working out for you?

Dude.....you're overplaying your hand. The quiet desperation is oozing off of you. 'Total traitor and destroyer of goodness'? It reads like dialogue from a My Little Pony rerun.

Trump is cracking under the pressure. He's lashing out in every direction. His people are wildly incompetent (Pierson just blamed Obama for Capt. Khan's death.....in 2004). And his campaign is collapsing.

And you jam your fingers in your ears, hit the 'shit your pants' button on the hyperbole-o-tron, and pretend none of it is happening.

Dude, I have no respect for your bullshit either.

I am not desperate because I may have two eggs in the basket of politics and several dozen in faith in God and devotion to Catholicism.

Don't cry for me Eva.

Dude.....you're overplaying your hand. The quiet desperation is oozing off of you. 'Total traitor and destroyer of goodness'? It reads like dialogue from a My Little Pony rerun.

Its not me you have to worry about. Its Trump's free fall polling numbers.

Not just nationally, but in key battle ground states. Pennsylvania is a must win for Trump...and he's behind by about 10 points....and falling. The most recent electoral maps put Hillary at 347 electoral votes to Trump's 191.

And you're babbling about 'destroyers of goodness' and *me*? Dude......willful ignorance isn't going to fix this. Your candidate is imploding. And you're fiddling about Obama as the GOP burns.

Here I'll start:

I heard him. He sounded like a whiney 9 year old. What a weeny...

Well, I guess that what I have learned on this thread is that not only is Obama a gay, foreign born Muslim who hates America and is married to a transgender wife, but he is also the antichrist as well.

Not just nationally, but in key battle ground states. Pennsylvania is a must win for Trump...and he's behind by about 10 points....and falling. The most recent electoral maps put Hillary at 347 electoral votes to Trump's 191.

And you're babbling about 'destroyers of goodness' and *me*? Dude......willful ignorance isn't going to fix this. Your candidate is imploding. And you're fiddling about Obama as the GOP burns.

Are you too stupid to know just how stupid you really are?

You are sitting here crowing about winning some worthless election --- as though that is going to really change your life, your family, your happiness, your standing with God, your eternal future!!!!

You are so wrapped up in showing up the opposition that you are trying to make us think because Hilldebeest wins that makes you on top in this world and the rest of us sufferers. On top of what???? It matters so little in the scheme of your life. WAKE UP! If you are not a believer and servant of God, then you better start for your own good. Ever hear the passage "Vanity of Vanity, All is Vanity." Think on that before you enter a nursing home and go unconscious.

Obama just pointed out that sporting folks rarely complain about losing before the competition.
Well that would not be the first thing you swallowed out of the mouth of your leader hook, line and sinker.

Or we just listened to what Trump actually said:

Donald Trump said:
“If the election is rigged, I would not be surprised,” he told The Washington Post in an interview Tuesday afternoon. “The voter ID situation has turned out to be a very unfair development. We may have people vote 10 times.”

And again....

Donald Trump said:
“I’m telling you, November 8th, we’d better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged....And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it’s going to be taken away from us.”

He's already front loading excuses for why he lost. You may close your eyes and stop up your ears, pretending that Trump never said any of those things.

But I just can't stop laughing!

Are you too stupid to know just how stupid you really are?

You are sitting here crowing about winning some worthless election --- as though that is going to really change your life, your family, your happiness, your standing with God, your eternal future!!!!

ou've got two major tells. First, you get melodramatic and ludicriously hyperbolic when your arguments are collapsing. Second......you do your Appeal to Authority schtick, trying to make the conversation about God.

Laughing....nope!
I'm discussing the topic of the thread: Trump, his polling, his comments, his excuses for losing.

And you're running like the topic were on fire, throwing rhetoric shit against the wall at a frantic pace hoping that something, anything will change the topic of the conversation. As you know what I know:

Trump is utterly imploding.
And tapping the Starshine Sparkle school of panty shitting hysterics isn't going to change that.

Here I'll start:

You should ask Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush what Trump said when Jeb, the favored candidate with over 140 million dollars to spend when he beat Trump.........

What? What was that? Jeb didn't beat Trump......Trump beat 16 other candidates when everyone said he was going to drop out or get easily beaten.......

Never Mind......

Rigged system
You did not address my questions.
We know your dad was well off; perhaps aided by globalism.
And perhaps you want the same.

Yeah, we know the globalist run it and thats why Trump won. The system is rigged.

Let's be honest, does anyone believe for one New York minute that if he loses he's going to give a concession speech that is going to congratulate anyone but himself?

Does anyone think he's going to say the words "Hillary ran a good race" or "the people have spoken"? Call out the ROFL copter!!

Let's be honest, does anyone believe for one New York minute that if he loses he's going to give a concession speech that is going to congratulate anyone but himself?

Does anyone think he's going to say the words "Hillary ran a good race" or "the people have spoken"? Call out the ROFL copter!!

He won't even thank his supporters or volunteers.

Forum List

Back