List all the Excuses Trump is using now to explain why he's going to lose

If the polls were honest, the media wouldn't be shitting in their pants and you wouldn't be starting 800 threads a day.

Of course he is totally right about the media. They are more responsible for destroying this nation and polluting our culture than any malevolent force in D.C.

What's even more pathetic is that your side does not even bother with excuses. You could not care less what a total traitor and destroyer of goodness is your elected democrat high ranking officials like Harry Reid, Pelosi, Barack, and Hillary. You want to believe it's all good. Yet none of us can accept for one second you honestly believe that... no one is that stupid.
What is even more astonishing is that the Dimbocratic PArty used to be for the people and opposed to more corporate crony control over our political system. Now theyare runing a nominee who is a huge part of that corrupt crony network and they dont care as long as they can still get their free shit.

If the polls were honest, the media wouldn't be shitting in their pants and you wouldn't be starting 800 threads a day.

Thats a good one too :badgrin: People talk about Trump because they are scared. Thats original
How many homes do you own?
How many will you have to sell if the trespassers are sent home and you have to stop using Business Visas and stop Off-Shoring?

And the exposure Trump has gotten from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and PBS has not been to his advantage. They are trying to destroy him and it is working. So your whole point above is bogus.
No, I doubt it is working. Most people I think are immunized from the Political Establishments propaganda.

They know the corporations that own the media are going to lose big time if Trump becomes POTUS and so they are lying, lying and lying some more to defeat him.

Since last Saturday I have had probably 30 conversations with people about the election and not a single one of them mentioned this Khan bullshit.

It is a phenomenon entirely inside the Washington Beltway Echo Chamber and the media establishment; thats all.

Horse. Shit.

Rump's Priority One as a classic Narcissist is Attention. Always has been, always will be, which is entirely what this entire "campaign" is about -- Attention for Numero Uno. Media has fed that addiction in every way it can find to bend over backwards, down to endless talking head interviews, fake wrestling appearances, even a pretend "reality show" (Orwellian oxymoron) where he abuses everybody who's not Numero Uno.

Mass commercial media has not just enabled but created Donald Rump, without which he would effectively not exist. And that's because mass commercial media fuels on the salacious, the outrageous, the scandalous, the decadent -- by acting as a showcase for the most putrid rot of the Underbelly. Because media understands that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public especially when given a master propaganda tool that shuts down the senses and dictates what 'entertainment' is, which gives them eyeballs, which they then cash in in the form of advertising, laughing maniacally all the way to the bank, having achieved nothing aesthetically but much materially.

Rump understands this and plays it to get what he wants, what he's always wanted, and will always want .... see prior paragraph.

And that's because he's too dense to figure out how to think any larger than Numero Uno.

I find your whole spiel here to be totally bogus. No shit Trump is a celebrity. So was Reagan. You think Reagan became an actor so he could get exposure when he made his presidential bid?

I know Trump is a narcissist… oh, did he separate himself from those “non-narcissists” the Clintons and the repugnant Barack?

Tu Quoque dismissed. Point not addressed at all. :eusa_hand:

No, I do not agree that Trump ran for president because of his ego, as most do anyway. I believe he did so because he is sick to death of Washington screwing the people. Sick of their lies, sick of being beholden to corporate interests, sick of politicians in it for themselves and not really caring for their constituents, sick of the media playing along with the game, and sick of the status quo. I believe he entered the race to make all of that known, but lo and behold, the nation agreed and started to embrace him because of that. So then it got to the point where this is serious, they really want you to go for it and he was in a position that he better be serious about being president or drop out. He decided hells bells, I will take on the abuse and do this. Not ego, but an obligation.

That's what you "believe" huh? Ah, Gullible's Travels...

bridge4sale3sz.jpg

I know Trump says a lot of things that are ill-advised and improper and hurtful to both those he speaks of and to himself. Yes, he is his own undoing. He really does not sound all that intelligent or prudent at times, admittedly. But that is not the main issue at play here. What is at stake is the direction of this nation under either Trump or Hillary. And Hillary is nothing more than an extension of that sickening phony, coward and liar Obama. Different president, same shit. Trump will at least attempt to undo the status quo that has been a poison for America, which includes both parties, the media, and corporate influence. This is why America is angry. But America is also stupid with short memories, so if the media says “look at this mean man yelling at parents of a fallen soldier and making fun of a handicapped journalist” --- well, that is more than enough for uneducated voters to get angry and sentimental. Hence, ratings drop.

So I will vote for a loose cannon with good intentions and you can vote for the devil. What a surprise.

Again --- link?

Nope, didn't think so.

Link? Nah, didn't think so.
Link for what? To point out who you favor in this race? A vote for Hillary is a vote for a monster. So does that mean you need a link to see what she has been up to all her career? Or is all those findings more horseshit? Have a conscience.

Have a link?

Apparently not. Again, inability to address the point. Deflection attempt fails.

I addressed your charges well enough, Pogo.

I maintain you have no conscience to say what you do and ignore owning up to the sickness we are trying to overcome. Count me out.

I maintain you have no conscience to say what you do and ignore owning up to the sickness we are trying to overcome. Count me out.

You've addressed nothing. You keep level false charges at Hillary Clinton in order to deflect from your candidate's complete lack of focus on the election. He's attacking his own party leadership, no one is donating to his campaign, he has no organization on the ground or otherwise in key swing states, and no real platform other than some grandiose promise to "Make America Great Again".

Standard Trump business model: Blow into town with much media fanfare and announce the construction of a fabulous new Trump Hotel/Tower in the mid-town of some large world destination city. A flurry of ads few takers, the project languishes for years, until Trump comes up with some sort of gimmick to make it live again. Foreign investors bail him out, the project gets finished, by which time others own it and Trump's name is still on the building.

By foreign investors, we're talking about the Chinese, the Saudi's and the Russians. The very people who Trump tells you are screwing you over, are the business friends he goes to when he needs someone to save his ass. Now he's asking his buddies the Russians, who he has publically promised he will abandon the NATO Treaty and your allies, to help him get elected. If I'm Vladimir Putin, well Hell to the Yeah! I want this guy in the White House.

Now if Hillary were asking for Russia's help to get elected, you'd want her executed for high treason. But Donnie Drumphf is just doing his patriotic duty by asking for this?

Incidentally, all 30,000 of Hillary's emails are already posted online through a Freedom of Information Act request made by WikiLeaks - all legal and above board. So if you really want to find out what kind of person Hillary Clinton really is - start reading.

You've addressed nothing. You keep level false charges at Hillary Clinton in order to deflect from your candidate's complete lack of focus on the election.
Let’s just stop right there. You are going to accuse me of deception and obfuscation and start out by saying I am leveling false charges against Hillary??? Oh, really. Have you or her camp proved us wrong? Hah! She is as guilty as can be and I refuse to go over her case load again. I will not waste my time, but I will say if you think Hillary is innocent and up front then you are the one who should be mocked.

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton scandals, ranked from most important
Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever
2015: Hillary Clinton's Year of 111 Scandals, Lies and Flip-Flops - Eagle Rising

He's attacking his own party leadership, no one is donating to his campaign, he has no organization on the ground or otherwise in key swing states, and no real platform other than some grandiose promise to "Make America Great Again".

Standard Trump business model: Blow into town with much media fanfare and announce the construction of a fabulous new Trump Hotel/Tower in the mid-town of some large world destination city. A flurry of ads few takers, the project languishes for years, until Trump comes up with some sort of gimmick to make it live again. Foreign investors bail him out, the project gets finished, by which time others own it and Trump's name is still on the building.

By foreign investors, we're talking about the Chinese, the Saudi's and the Russians. The very people who Trump tells you are screwing you over, are the business friends he goes to when he needs someone to save his ass. Now he's asking his buddies the Russians, who he has publically promised he will abandon the NATO Treaty and your allies, to help him get elected. If I'm Vladimir Putin, well Hell to the Yeah! I want this guy in the White House.

Now if Hillary were asking for Russia's help to get elected, you'd want her executed for high treason. But Donnie Drumphf is just doing his patriotic duty by asking for this?

Incidentally, all 30,000 of Hillary's emails are already posted online through a Freedom of Information Act request made by WikiLeaks - all legal and above board. So if you really want to find out what kind of person Hillary Clinton really is - start reading.
You are the one who is out in left field. So what, so Trump did those things. So what? I am not defending Trump, I am telling why some big shot bloviating money mouth is a hundred times better for this nation than either Barack or Hillary. For GOOD REASON!

I said this in the earlier post about Trump, hardly a whitewash of his weaknesses: I know Trump says a lot of things that are ill-advised and improper and hurtful to both those he speaks of and to himself. Yes, he is his own undoing. He really does not sound all that intelligent or prudent at times, admittedly. But that is not the main issue at play here. What is at stake is the direction of this nation under either Trump or Hillary.

So spare me your ire and go take a lie detector test. Your defense of that wicked scheming woman is far more regrettable than some of us taking our chances with Trump. But all you want to be is on top, apparently you do not care how bad off our nation is.

Here I'll start:

The Media is unfair. Sure they come and stream all my rallies and have my people on TV almost everyday of the week but they dont like me. BUH LEEV me.

Political Correctness...I just tell it like it is we're losing. We're losers. I like to win and Mexicans are jelly (jealous white people). They want to keep raping...What? What did I say?

Rigged System....If the system is rigged then a rigged system would result in a rigged system. Did you hear me say rigged? Good, repetition is key. Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged
he's using excuses?

Thats a good one too :badgrin: People talk about Trump because they are scared. Thats original
How many will you have to sell if the trespassers are sent home and you have to stop using Business Visas and stop Off-Shoring?

How much does your line of questioning blow?

Answer: Tons of donkey dicks

You've addressed nothing. You keep level false charges at Hillary Clinton in order to deflect from your candidate's complete lack of focus on the election. He's attacking his own party leadership, no one is donating to his campaign, he has no organization on the ground or otherwise in key swing states, and no real platform other than some grandiose promise to "Make America Great Again".

Hillary was for NAFTA and is for TPP.
Nothing more needs to be said.

So was Pence

How much does your line of questioning blow?

Answer: Tons of donkey dicks
There is ALWAYS an economic underpinning to a manic psycho such as yourself.

So was Pence
And that's why I would NEVER vote for Pence if he was running for President.
They ALL suck.

Here I'll start:

The Media is unfair. Sure they come and stream all my rallies and have my people on TV almost everyday of the week but they dont like me. BUH LEEV me.

Political Correctness...I just tell it like it is we're losing. We're losers. I like to win and Mexicans are jelly (jealous white people). They want to keep raping...What? What did I say?

Rigged System....If the system is rigged then a rigged system would result in a rigged system. Did you hear me say rigged? Good, repetition is key. Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged

You should ask Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush what Trump said when Jeb, the favored candidate with over 140 million dollars to spend when he beat Trump.........

What? What was that? Jeb didn't beat Trump......Trump beat 16 other candidates when everyone said he was going to drop out or get easily beaten.......

Never Mind......

He will have lost the election because in places where they do not require voter photo ID's, they will vote 10 times (against him, only, of course).

Also, he didn't really want to be president. He was just making a point.

Here I'll start:

You should ask Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush what Trump said when Jeb, the favored candidate with over 140 million dollars to spend when he beat Trump.........

What? What was that? Jeb didn't beat Trump......Trump beat 16 other candidates when everyone said he was going to drop out or get easily beaten.......

Never Mind......

Rigged system

I don't believe he ever intended to win. Everything he has done leads me to believe he is throwing the election.

Forum List

Back