Link to Obama policy the specifically caused...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
According to Sallow, Obama is excellent for the following reasons...
-Bin Laden dead.
-Lilly Ledbetter law passed.
-Auto industry thriving.
-UE going down.
-Stock Market going up.
-Al Qaeda on the run.
-Gaddafi slabbed.
-Pirates misted.
-Financial industry coming back.
-New forms of energy coming online.
-Russian sleeper cell ousted.
-Spook ops effectively introducing Iranian nuclear servers to the term "Virus".
-Our Allies like us again.
-Iraq war over.
I want someone to link to specific Obama policy decisions... executive orders... laws signed... etc., that support Sallow and prove Obama should be credited for the above list.

I'll wait.

I want to link to why when bad things happen on this presidents watch he deserves the blame but deserves no credit for good things that happen on his watch

-Bin Laden dead.seriously??
-Lilly Ledbetter law passed.seriously?
-Auto industry thriving.bailout of detroit
-UE going down.smarter economic policies than his predecessor despite rightwingnut obstructionists
-Stock Market going up.

you know... i got to here and decided the post is bogus. you know very well that his policies in these areas were better than his predecessors and had it been on bush's watch, you'd have been clicking your heels together and doing a jig...

that is all..

-Al Qaeda on the run.
-Gaddafi slabbed.
-Pirates misted.
-Iraq war over.
I want someone to link to specific Obama policy decisions... executive orders... laws signed... etc., that support Sallow and prove Obama should be credited for the above list.

I'll wait.

Here's a link to a video of him signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

From the Archives: President Obama Signs the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act | The White House

Is that enough evidence to confirm that he did sign the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act?

Did I ask for proof he signed it, dip-shit? No.

I asked, in that case, what HE personally did to facilitate it. Did he meet with anyone in the Senate or House? Did her suggest text for the draft of the legislation? Or, did he just sign a good bill when it was presented to him, as ANY president should.

So, in addressing the OP, you FAIL

Here's a link to Obama signing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

Obama signs stimulus into law - politics - White House - msnbc.com

Is that enough evidence to confirm that he did sign the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?

Signing a flawed piece of legislation is a good thing?

Did I ask for proof he signed it?

Moron. You are apparently not intelligent enough to understand what the OP was asking for. Perhaps if you go read it again, you might have better luck.

-Bin Laden dead.seriously??
-Lilly Ledbetter law passed.seriously?
-Auto industry thriving.bailout of detroit
-UE going down.smarter economic policies than his predecessor despite rightwingnut obstructionists
-Stock Market going up.

you know... i got to here and decided the post is bogus. you know very well that his policies in these areas were better than his predecessors and had it been on bush's watch, you'd have been clicking your heels together and doing a jig...

that is all..

-Al Qaeda on the run.
-Gaddafi slabbed.
-Pirates misted.
-Iraq war over.

I'll wait.

So, rather than actually listing said policies, as requested in the OP, I'm expected to take you're 'you know his policies were better...' as proof of specific policies? Non-specifics to prove non-specifics?

Typical libtard thinking.

is ANY liberal able or willing to link to SPECIFIC OBMAMA POLICY that caused directly the list in the OP?

ANYONE???

Here's a link to Obama signing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

Obama signs stimulus into law - politics - White House - msnbc.com

Is that enough evidence to confirm that he did sign the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?

Signing a flawed piece of legislation is a good thing?

Did I ask for proof he signed it?

Moron. You are apparently not intelligent enough to understand what the OP was asking for. Perhaps if you go read it again, you might have better luck.

I doubt it...

Just to make sure the libtards understand, there is a difference between signing a law put in front of you, and being part of the formation of the law.

Now, looking at this thread, I still do not see a single Obama policy cited as specific reason for any of the items in the OP.

Come on libtards... Obama is supposed to have accomplished so much! Be so awesome! Surely ONE of you can find an actual Obama policy that was directly responsible for one of his 'awesome accomplishments' in the OP... right? Right? Just 1 policy?

Hmmmm..... I guess not.

This joker has convinced himself that he has found the ultimate "gotchya" question.

Any chance you can address the OP, instead of running away?

I thought not.

I just want someone to give me something other than talking points as to why Obama is so freaking awesome. Linking to a specific policy that is directly responsible for something on that list should be a piece of cake, shouldn't it?

Here's a link to a video of him signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

From the Archives: President Obama Signs the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act | The White House

Is that enough evidence to confirm that he did sign the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act?

Did I ask for proof he signed it, dip-shit? No.

I asked, in that case, what HE personally did to facilitate it. Did he meet with anyone in the Senate or House? Did her suggest text for the draft of the legislation? Or, did he just sign a good bill when it was presented to him, as ANY president should.

So, in addressing the OP, you FAIL

President Obama to push Congress on pay-fairness bill - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON — President Obama plans to press Congress today to pass pay-equity legislation that would make it easier for women to sue employers who pay them less than their male counterparts, the White House said Monday.

That help?

Forum List

Back