Ron Paul: "I Am Not A Goldman Sachs/Military Industrial Complex Candidate!"...

He's anti labor and anti environment, plenty enough reason to oppose him.

He's not in the pocket of the interests of Big Business; that's what pisses off his detractors so much.

Actually it’s more his ignorance of the Constitution and opposition to the rule of law.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about. that is the most reduiculous nonsense I've seen here and I've read rdean and truthmatters.

Big Government Globalists love the status-quo. So don't expect any honesty or love from them when it comes to Dr. Paul. They like things just the way they are. It is what it is.

Actually it’s more his ignorance of the Constitution and opposition to the rule of law.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about. that is the most reduiculous nonsense I've seen here and I've read rdean and truthmatters.

Big Government Globalists love the status-quo. So don't expect any honesty or love from them when it comes to Dr. Paul. They like things just the way they are. It is what it is.

I understand that but to claim that Ron paul doesn't know the constitution and that he supports the rule of man over the rule of law is the most ignorant thing I've read here. I think even rdean and truthmatters wouldn't be that stupid.

Last edited:
Dr. Paul realizes that the Int'l banksters have been bleeding the country dry (see my siggie) w/ their bought & paid-for water-carriers in Washington. He also realizes that the Dept of defense has been turned into the dept of offense (world police) which serves the military industrial complex & banksters well & the aforementioned water-carriers. The establishment/status quo will do whatever it takes to marginalize him. he's the only consistent conservative in the race too. Ironic huh?

And 'ol Dr Ron might well be a viable candidate

but he'll be just as powerless against issues that have taken a generation to fester as any other candidate

~S~

Forum List

Back