Link to Obama policy the specifically caused...

This joker has convinced himself that he has found the ultimate "gotchya" question.

Any chance you can address the OP, instead of running away?

I thought not.

I just want someone to give me something other than talking points as to why Obama is so freaking awesome. Linking to a specific policy that is directly responsible for something on that list should be a piece of cake, shouldn't it?

The spook stuff is a little harder..it involves paying attention..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

This was the first indication to me..something was going on..

American diplomat shoots two armed robbers dead in Pakistan - The National

LAHORE // A US consular employee shot and killed two gunmen yesterday as they approached his vehicle in a congested street in Pakistan.

The US Embassy said an American employee was involved in the incident in Lahore, but could not confirm details

I knew right off the bat..that guy was a spook. You can do some research here..because I had a thread stating that.

The Osama Bin Laden was found in Pakistan.

It was a complete change of policy..iniated by President Obama.

Of course you can post "FAIL" if you like.

Another feel good law that companies use when they leave the US.

Guess you aren't pay attention. The Supreme Court dismissed the Lilly Ledbetter because of a statue of limitations. In any work environment, you can get fired if you discuss wages which creates a "catch 22" situation. This law..puts an end that.

Just to make sure the libtards understand, there is a difference between signing a law put in front of you, and being part of the formation of the law.

And the criteria get more idiotic. Shocking.

I hate to burst your young bubble, but American Presidents aren't action heroes. They're a part--a very important important part--of a vast policy apparatus. Barack Obama, for instance, is the face of the Democratic Party's policy apparatus, as well as the head of the government's administrative arms. It's irrelevant whether he came up with every section of CHIPRA or if he sat down to write Lilly Ledbetter. What matters is that his predecessor vetoed the former (multiples times) and threatened to veto the latter. His election made those laws possible and his pen made them reality.

I'm more than happy to split the credit for the legislative victories of 2009-10 between Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party. But the signing of a law isn't the end of the policymaking process. Significant policy development happens in the executive branch after that point as part of implementing the laws. CHIPRA and Lilly Ledbetter are pieces of paper until Obama's HHS and Obama's Justice Department make them real. Which they have. So spare us your juvenile conceptions of policy development.

By the way, your signature references "Obamacare." Are you going to tell me now that you think he wrote the Affordable Care Act? As a candidate he played the role candidates play: agenda-setting and defining the contours of the policy proposal. As President, his team played some role in policy development but it's pretty widely known that he didn't micromanage the policy details that were hammered out by Congress. Only after passage did he become the key figure in policy development via implementation (through folks like Steve Larsen and his people). Yet you seem to have no issue making a law put in front of him for his signature synonymous with his name, despite that apparently being insufficient in your understanding to credit him with a success.

Could it be that your little fit of pouting indignation here is bullshit?

Last edited:
Another feel good law that companies use when they leave the US.

Guess you aren't pay attention. The Supreme Court dismissed the Lilly Ledbetter because of a statue of limitations. In any work environment, you can get fired if you discuss wages which creates a "catch 22" situation. This law..puts an end that.

The Lily Ledbetter Law ends the statute of limitations. Yay. Just one more little thing to use when making the decision to leave the US.

Here's a link to a video of him signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

From the Archives: President Obama Signs the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act | The White House

Is that enough evidence to confirm that he did sign the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act?

Did I ask for proof he signed it, dip-shit? No.

I asked, in that case, what HE personally did to facilitate it. Did he meet with anyone in the Senate or House? Did her suggest text for the draft of the legislation? Or, did he just sign a good bill when it was presented to him, as ANY president should.

So, in addressing the OP, you FAIL

President Obama to push Congress on pay-fairness bill - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON — President Obama plans to press Congress today to pass pay-equity legislation that would make it easier for women to sue employers who pay them less than their male counterparts, the White House said Monday.

That help?

Finally. Someone actually followed the directions! Pos rep coming Sallow.

Yes. BTW, I supported this act, and I am pleased he signed it.

This joker has convinced himself that he has found the ultimate "gotchya" question.

I thought not.

I just want someone to give me something other than talking points as to why Obama is so freaking awesome. Linking to a specific policy that is directly responsible for something on that list should be a piece of cake, shouldn't it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

LAHORE // A US consular employee shot and killed two gunmen yesterday as they approached his vehicle in a congested street in Pakistan.

The US Embassy said an American employee was involved in the incident in Lahore, but could not confirm details

I knew right off the bat..that guy was a spook. You can do some research here..because I had a thread stating that.

Obama did exactly what he should have done on Bin laden... gave the green light when presented with enough information that they had a good chance of success. Same as any President would have. Credit for the green light. (BTW, Dubbya gave him kudos for that too).

According to Politifact, President Obama has kept 170 of the promises he made while campaigning. Did he do it by osmosis?

doesn't address the OP. But thanks for playing.

So far, Sallow is the only one who manned up and actually provided something substantial as to a policy or action of Obama that led to the results listed in the OP.

Kudos to Sallow.:clap2:

From the Archives: President Obama Signs the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act | The White House

Is that enough evidence to confirm that he did sign the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act?

I asked, in that case, what HE personally did to facilitate it. Did he meet with anyone in the Senate or House? Did her suggest text for the draft of the legislation? Or, did he just sign a good bill when it was presented to him, as ANY president should.

You know these thngs are true. Don't you ever get tired of playing stupid games???

I thought not.

No, you don't. You just want to argue and be a jerk.

I thought not.

Obama did exactly what he should have done on Bin laden... gave the green light when presented with enough information that they had a good chance of success. Same as any President would have. Credit for the green light. (BTW, Dubbya gave him kudos for that too).

No, that isn't all he did. The President was presented with more than one scenario and course of action. He was being counseled to NOT to hit bin Laden when he did. He went against Pineda and Biden when he made his decision. Really disingenuous to claim that all he did was green light an op.

CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid

You know these thngs are true. Don't you ever get tired of playing stupid games???
If you'd bother to actually read the thread, you'd see I SUPPORTED the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and that I applaud Obama for signing it. Never said it wasnt true, or he did not sign it. I asked for something SPECIFIC he did that lead to it..

So far, Sallow is the ONLY lib to provide a single solitary action by Obama that directly lead to anything on his original list (in the OP).

So far, you da man, Sallow.

I thought not.

No, you don't. You just want to argue and be a jerk.

so far, the only jerk in this thread is you. Put up or shut up. List a specific policy or action by Obama that lead to ANYTHING in that OP list of Sallows... Lilly Ledbetter is taken, so pick ANY other one.

Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube

No, that isn't all he did. The President was presented with more than one scenario and course of action. He was being counseled to NOT to hit bin Laden when he did. He went against Pineda and Biden when he made his decision. Really disingenuous to claim that all he did was green light an op.

CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid

Fair point. Conceded.

There are now 2 libs who have given something specific Obama did that lead to items in the OP list. Pos rep coming to Sea.

According to Sallow, Obama is excellent for the following reasons...
-Bin Laden dead.
-Lilly Ledbetter law passed.
-Auto industry thriving.
-UE going down.
-Stock Market going up.
-Al Qaeda on the run.
-Gaddafi slabbed.
-Pirates misted.
-Financial industry coming back.
-New forms of energy coming online.
-Russian sleeper cell ousted.
-Spook ops effectively introducing Iranian nuclear servers to the term "Virus".
-Our Allies like us again.
-Iraq war over.
I want someone to link to specific Obama policy decisions... executive orders... laws signed... etc., that support Sallow and prove Obama should be credited for the above list.

I'll wait.

Don't hold your breath, half of those things came from Bush policies.

He made it a campaign issue in order to win the support of the Hillary voters, does that count?

Forum List

Back