Lindsey Graham...what is the difference between sh*thole and hellhole?

fnnceo, he would have objected to your ancestors coming to this nation.

No way ... I'm 1/64 Cherokee Indian ...

6a00d8341ccad453ef016766896d8b970b-800wi

On the contrary, he did just that. He stated that he preferred a certain racial type over another, no matter what the attributes of the individual. And, fnnceo, he would have objected to your ancestors coming to this nation.

No....asshole.....he didn't designate race...he designated the countries Shithole status.....
this is obvious, common sense, easy to understand logic---unless you are racist
if you are racist, you can't/won't understand it

In the context that the President used the term, he denigrated everyone that is from or living in one of those 'shitholes'. The immigrants from Africa are, on the average, more educated than we are here. 43% have a BS, 25%, a Masters or Phd. His comment on preferring those from Norway was a clearly racist comment. That he and you are racist scum could not be more apparent.
I can't be racist, according to American race rules. Yet I know exactly what the POTUS meant. He wants to know why we can't change the rules to allow the educated, English speaking, accomplished, and innovative people into the country, instead of those who must be taken care of.

So far, the only answer is racist. Which shows what you think of these shithole countries.
Still trying to polish the turd. Or are you trying to swallow it?
Well, you are pretty dull and lifeless.

He's just stupid.

heh:

In the Senate, another opponent, Democrat Robert Byrd, said the existing system was “just and wise,” since newcomers from Western European countries were “more easily and readily assimilated into the American population.” Byrd added: “Why should the United States be the only advanced nation in the world today to develop a guilt complex concerning its immigration policies?”

Supporters of the bill, led by Senator Edward Kennedy, scoffed at such concerns. “First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually,” Kennedy said. “Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same. … Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset. … [The bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia.” Hiram Fong was categorical: “Our cultural pattern would never be changed.”...;

Broken promises: The 1965 immigration reform and The New York Times

As a reminder, Democrats formed the KKK while Blacks became Republicans.

I want thousands of more 2aguys to be my neighbors? LOL Maybe you should read your posts before pushing the button.

Aba is a bot... it just responds to an algorithm.

You are an idiot, you get that response a lot, yet you keep shamelessly showing up for further ridicule.

Seems to me you're the programmed drone.

On the contrary, he did just that. He stated that he preferred a certain racial type over another, no matter what the attributes of the individual. And, fnnceo, he would have objected to your ancestors coming to this nation.

No....asshole.....he didn't designate race...he designated the countries Shithole status.....

What is the difference between a Hellhole and a shithole? Please...explain.....

There is a difference. And that fact that Trump, and his boot-lickers, are incapable of discerning the difference is the whole problem.

There is a difference. And that fact that Trump, and his boot-lickers, are incapable of discerning the difference is the whole problem.

And yet you don't tell us what that difference is......

What is the difference between a Hellhole, and a Shithole? Please, explain.....

Because I've raised kids before. Your question isn't genuine. I'm not playing your game. Go to your room.

Yes.....you refuse to answer......thank you for showing us what a fucking doofus you are....

Because I've raised kids before. Your question isn't genuine. I'm not playing your game. Go to your room.

Yes.....you refuse to answer......thank you for showing us what a fucking doofus you are....

Go to your room.

Go to your room.

Yes.....you refuse to answer the question...again....typical left wing doofus...

Go to your room.

Yes.....you refuse to answer the question...again....typical left wing doofus...

Seriously, we have a demented president, behaving like a petulant child, and a throng of mouth-breathing, TV-watching morons cheering him on. It's embarrassing, but more importantly, it's dangerous. The sooner that son-of-a-bitch is removed the better.

Now if the Dims call Lindsey a racist does that make them a homophobe?

Hmmm.

Where in the hell did I misplace my PC manual.................?

Last edited:
No...it wasn't racist, dumb ass...

Shithole of Fake News: Media Hides Fact Trump Wants to Increase Immigration from 'Asian Countries'

Looking at clips from CBS News, ABC News, CNN and MSNBC, it is the same thing… No one who identifies as a journalist is showing any desire to report the fact that Trump wants to boost immigration from a fairly large non-white area known as Asia. Here is a list of “Asian countries”:....
If Trump is a white supremacist, he is the worst one ever.

The reason the media does not want you to know this is obvious: as Trump’s policies continue to improve the world (where’s ISIS?) and our economy here at home, the Nonsense Machine must stay red-lined, and if the only thing that can be fed into the Nonsense Machine is lies and fake news, so be it.

Just for the record, 2A, the below from your list are populated with mostly white people.

• Afghanistan
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Bhutan
  • Cyprus
  • Georgia
  • India
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Israel
  • Jordan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Lebanon
  • Maldives
  • Nepal
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Qatar
  • Russia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sri Lanka
  • Syria
  • Tajikistan
  • Turkey
  • Turkmenistan
  • United Arab Emirates (UAE)
  • Uzbekistan
  • Yemen

Well, you can say "Hellhole" on Television, for one thing.

And really, does it make sense to attack the people who are carrying water for the Orange Shitgibbon?

He isn't carrying Trump's anything......

Shithole of Fake News: Media Hides Fact Trump Wants to Increase Immigration from 'Asian Countries'

Looking at clips from CBS News, ABC News, CNN and MSNBC, it is the same thing… No one who identifies as a journalist is showing any desire to report the fact that Trump wants to boost immigration from a fairly large non-white area known as Asia. Here is a list of “Asian countries”:....

The reason the media does not want you to know this is obvious: as Trump’s policies continue to improve the world (where’s ISIS?) and our economy here at home, the Nonsense Machine must stay red-lined, and if the only thing that can be fed into the Nonsense Machine is lies and fake news, so be it.

Just for the record, 2A, the below from your list are populated with mostly white people.

• Afghanistan
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Bhutan
  • Cyprus
  • Georgia
  • India
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Israel
  • Jordan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Lebanon
  • Maldives
  • Nepal
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Qatar
  • Russia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sri Lanka
  • Syria
  • Tajikistan
  • Turkey
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Yemen

And yet you edited the list, as you state, to remove the non-whites that he wants to bring in......

• Afghanistan
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Bhutan
  • Cyprus
  • Georgia
  • India
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Israel
  • Jordan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Lebanon
  • Maldives
  • Nepal
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Qatar
  • Russia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sri Lanka
  • Syria
  • Tajikistan
  • Turkey
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Yemen

And yet...with respect...you are wrong...

Sri Lanka...

upload_2018-1-14_11-55-24.png

I don't know or care
I've been calling Africa a shithole for a long time
I guess the lefties/blacks think I'm racist
I had a real African American friend at work and we got along fine
we'd discuss this subject a lot--along with others

Forum List

Back