Lindsey Graham told McCain to give dossier to the FBI

Graham added: "I told the President it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the dossier. And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody who's job it is to find these things out and John McCain acted appropriately."

Asked more about the matter later, Graham said he put the dossier in "a safe" the day he got it and turned it over to the FBI the next day.

"And I understand that, clearly people are in the McCain world that did some things inappropriate but it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give it to anybody in the press, he talked to me just as soon as he got it, and he turned it over to the FBI and that's exactly what he should have done."

Lindsey Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI - CNNPolitics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how Trump will smear Graham now (Graham finally spoke up) , Vengeance is mine, says Tramp.

Some of you might want to go through this post, to see how you posted about McCain, a Nam war hero. Trump is a not a hero of any sort, a BONE SPUR hero!!
McCain Was The Leaker
John McCain trashed every supporter of trump. That instigated the trump response. McCain didn’t trash only trump, he trashed millions of Americans. Trump came to their defense as much as his own defense. Just like he did when Cruz trashed New Yorkers.

McCain was only pointing out their hypocrisy apparently. No GOP wanted Tramp to win the nominee. Also give us links of where McCain trashed every supporter of tramp??

McCain a war hero, tramp a bone spur hero.
You’re a blatant hypocrite

Graham added: "I told the President it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the dossier. And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody who's job it is to find these things out and John McCain acted appropriately."

Asked more about the matter later, Graham said he put the dossier in "a safe" the day he got it and turned it over to the FBI the next day.

"And I understand that, clearly people are in the McCain world that did some things inappropriate but it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give it to anybody in the press, he talked to me just as soon as he got it, and he turned it over to the FBI and that's exactly what he should have done."

Lindsey Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI - CNNPolitics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how Trump will smear Graham now (Graham finally spoke up) , Vengeance is mine, says Tramp.

Some of you might want to go through this post, to see how you posted about McCain, a Nam war hero. Trump is a not a hero of any sort, a BONE SPUR hero!!
McCain Was The Leaker
John McCain trashed every supporter of trump. That instigated the trump response. McCain didn’t trash only trump, he trashed millions of Americans. Trump came to their defense as much as his own defense. Just like he did when Cruz trashed New Yorkers.

McCain was only pointing out their hypocrisy apparently. No GOP wanted Tramp to win the nominee. Also give us links of where McCain trashed every supporter of tramp??

McCain a war hero, tramp a bone spur hero.
You’re a blatant hypocrite

Graham said it himself and Tramp is the biggest loser of them all.

Forum List

Back