Lindsey Graham told McCain to give dossier to the FBI

take a run over to Hanoi , lay some flowers and a wreath at the 'mcstain' memorial on Tru Bac Lake Bode .

I'm having a hard time trusting anything CNN reports (who would, they're compulsive and obvious liars) but bottom line McCain turned it in, Hillary/DNC paid for it, Obama/Democrats/Hillary had their deep state cronies spy on the Trump campaign, the Mueller investigation was a 25 million dollar farce and the dossier shows collusion between Democrats and the Russians.

Look for another source, there is one on the Hill. Don't look to Fox, they probably won't have it.

No the dossier was started by the Republicans, to get dirt on Trump, see none of the Republicans liked him.

Sorry, not a good enough excuse .. the Republicans knew it was crap, the DNC/Hillary/Obama loved it, paid for it and used it.
Lumpy, if you don't get your facts straight, there is no sense even reading your posts. The Republican who hired GPS for oppo research dropped out of the race. GPS, who had already done work on it, offered it to Trump's oppo, who was Hillary Clinton. Her campaign picked it up and GPS started investigating the Russian business dealings through their Russian expert, a British ex-intelligence officer, Christopher Steele. I distinctly remember the campaign and the fact that Hillary's campaign did not use ANY of the information in the dossier. It did not become public knowledge until just before Trump was inaugurated.

Graham added: "I told the President it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the dossier. And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody who's job it is to find these things out and John McCain acted appropriately."

Asked more about the matter later, Graham said he put the dossier in "a safe" the day he got it and turned it over to the FBI the next day.

"And I understand that, clearly people are in the McCain world that did some things inappropriate but it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give it to anybody in the press, he talked to me just as soon as he got it, and he turned it over to the FBI and that's exactly what he should have done."
McCain Was Responsible For Steele Dossier Leak

Is Graham consciously lying about McCain not getting the Steele dossier into the hands of Buzzfeed and other leftist
media sources so as to begin a campaign of disinformation about the Russian collusion hoax/smear?

Or was he merely ignorant about McCain's right hand man David Kramer, who actually was dispatched to London to receive a copy of the opposition research disguised as intelligence, and then feeding the disinformation to media sharks?

Either way it was John McCain who facilitated getting the dossier into the hands of the FBI and the media and he never denied any of that.

And like Lindsay Graham either you are deliberately lying about John McCain's role in the whole disinformation smear or are too ignorant of what you are putting out to be trusted. I think it's likely both.
The man is dead and the cat is long out of the bag. What difference does it make at this point who leaked it?

Graham added: "I told the President it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the dossier. And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody who's job it is to find these things out and John McCain acted appropriately."

Asked more about the matter later, Graham said he put the dossier in "a safe" the day he got it and turned it over to the FBI the next day.

"And I understand that, clearly people are in the McCain world that did some things inappropriate but it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give it to anybody in the press, he talked to me just as soon as he got it, and he turned it over to the FBI and that's exactly what he should have done."

Is Graham consciously lying about McCain not getting the Steele dossier into the hands of Buzzfeed and other leftist
media sources so as to begin a campaign of disinformation about the Russian collusion hoax/smear?

Or was he merely ignorant about McCain's right hand man David Kramer, who actually was dispatched to London to receive a copy of the opposition research disguised as intelligence, and then feeding the disinformation to media sharks?

Either way it was John McCain who facilitated getting the dossier into the hands of the FBI and the media and he never denied any of that.

And like Lindsay Graham either you are deliberately lying about John McCain's role in the whole disinformation smear or are too ignorant of what you are putting out to be trusted. I think it's likely both.
The man is dead and the cat is long out of the bag. What difference does it make at this point who leaked it?
-------------------------------------------- simply to feck up 'mcstain' reputation a bit more OldLady .

Haven't you hear Trump since McCain's death blasting him for giving the dossier to the FBI, he should of gave it him. Finally whimp Graham spoke up, just yesterday.

Lindsey Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI - CNNPolitics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how Trump will smear Graham now (Graham finally spoke up) , Vengeance is mine, says Tramp.

Some of you might want to go through this post, to see how you posted about McCain, a Nam war hero. Trump is a not a hero of any sort, a BONE SPUR hero!!
McCain Was The Leaker
Why wouldn't he smear Lindsey? He smeared Lindsey before including putting his personal number out for the world to call and troll Lindsey -- and Lindsey is still sucking Trump's dick...fuk Lindsey Graham

Haven't you hear Trump since McCain's death blasting him for giving the dossier to the FBI, he should of gave it him. Finally whimp Graham spoke up, just yesterday.
And Graham said news of the dossier wasn't given to partisan media sites improperly by McCain which is a lie because McCain's own flunky (David Kramer, as I've already posted to you so stop spreading lies) gave access to the dossier to Buzzfeed and other media whores.

Lindsey Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI - CNNPolitics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how Trump will smear Graham now (Graham finally spoke up) , Vengeance is mine, says Tramp.

Some of you might want to go through this post, to see how you posted about McCain, a Nam war hero. Trump is a not a hero of any sort, a BONE SPUR hero!!
McCain Was The Leaker

Who cares. The world is a better place with McCain dead and rotting.

Bulllshit OP.....McCain dispatched an aide to London to pick up the fake dossier....nobody believes he didn't do what he's been accused of doing once he got back. Trump challenged his "hero" status and he got revenge with that and his thumb's down on repeal and replace BarryCare. I voted for McCain several times....wish I could recall those votes....he was a piece of shit.

Bulllshit OP.....McCain dispatched an aide to London to pick up the fake dossier....nobody believes he didn't do what he's been accused of doing once he got back. Trump challenged his "hero" status and he got revenge with that and his thumb's down on repeal and replace BarryCare. I voted for McCain several times....wish I could recall those votes....he was a piece of shit.
I don't recall McCain disputing the fact that his flunky spread the Steele dossier disinformation around to favored media sites so that information would be released giving the dossier an air of authority and legitimacy it did not deserve.

It was one of the last actions of a real vindictive and vengeful dick!

take a run over to Hanoi , lay some flowers and a wreath at the 'mcstain' memorial on Tru Bac Lake Bode .

Amen to that....Hoa Loa was a vacation get-away compared to the S.Viets' Con Son island....we had VC leap out of the bird at altitude rather than face that prison.

And Graham said news of the dossier wasn't given to partisan media sites improperly by McCain which is a lie because McCain's own flunky (David Kramer, as I've already posted to you so stop spreading lies) gave access to the dossier to Buzzfeed and other media whores.

Well I think Graham is in hot water now, he did not protect Tramp. He was not loyal.
John McCain described how he received the Steele dossier that contains the most salacious allegations about Trump and Russia

Last edited:

mcmuellers.jpg

McCain Was The Leaker

McCain is an asshole.... He was one when he was breathing and he's still one .... Only now he's a dead asshole.....

I remember what you guys had to say about him when he was running against Obama so it makes you look and sound like a whore to be praising him now.

There was a young man by that same name who distinguished himself in the military long ago and far away. He died sometime in the 1970s.... Somewhere over the Potomac.

Jo

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time trusting anything CNN reports (who would, they're compulsive and obvious liars) but bottom line McCain turned it in, Hillary/DNC paid for it, Obama/Democrats/Hillary had their deep state cronies spy on the Trump campaign, the Mueller investigation was a 25 million dollar farce and the dossier shows collusion between Democrats and the Russians.

Look for another source, there is one on the Hill. Don't look to Fox, they probably won't have it.

No the dossier was started by the Republicans, to get dirt on Trump, see none of the Republicans liked him.

Sorry, not a good enough excuse .. the Republicans knew it was crap, the DNC/Hillary/Obama loved it, paid for it and used it.
Lumpy, if you don't get your facts straight, there is no sense even reading your posts. The Republican who hired GPS for oppo research dropped out of the race. GPS, who had already done work on it, offered it to Trump's oppo, who was Hillary Clinton. Her campaign picked it up and GPS started investigating the Russian business dealings through their Russian expert, a British ex-intelligence officer, Christopher Steele. I distinctly remember the campaign and the fact that Hillary's campaign did not use ANY of the information in the dossier. It did not become public knowledge until just before Trump was inaugurated.

Eh, I prefer my interpretation (short, sweet and to the point) but I did appreciate your interpretation as well.. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back