Lindsey Graham supports 'overwhelming military response'...

Good for Graham.
Naive democrat idiots, who live in insulated worlds and/or are too young and too indoctrinated to realize the truth about Iran, think Iran is just some country far away.
They are a terrorist state. They are a criminal gang. They have murdered tens of thousands of Americans and westerners.
If Iran threatens our military people, they deserve nothing less than a comprehensive military response.

They never attacked the US like SA. Also let Israel and SA fight them. We sell Israel and SA arms. Let them fight.
You’re a lefty dumbass. They’ve been murdering Americans for decades.

Good for Graham.
Naive democrat idiots, who live in insulated worlds and/or are too young and too indoctrinated to realize the truth about Iran, think Iran is just some country far away.
They are a terrorist state. They are a criminal gang. They have murdered tens of thousands of Americans and westerners.
If Iran threatens our military people, they deserve nothing less than a comprehensive military response.

They never attacked the US like SA. Also let Israel and SA fight them. We sell Israel and SA arms. Let them fight.
Dayum, that is brutal.
Iran has been biding it’s time waiting for a naive generation to be brainwashed. You’ve given them their wish.

Good for Graham.

The US destabilized the ME, genius.

You’re another naive dumbass.
The ME has been its own medieval destabilizer for centuries.

Good for Graham.

277.jpg

'gwb bush' believed SA when SA said they did nothing concerning '911' . And in a day or so all SA of importance were safely whisked away . And i think that the much hated 'gwb'
Good for Graham.

It would be a simple matter to drive their economy into the dirt....a sustained bombing sortie taking out economic infra-stucture. I'll pay ten dollars a gallon for gas for the next year or two just to see that bunch of raghead clerics taken out by their far more placid and intelligent SECULAR populous. While the bombers are still hot and ready to go after than there is the small matter of taking Mexico and Canda by force.
------------------------------------ i'm hearing that 'irans' economy is already in the DIRT because of TRUMPS Sanctions J.O..

Good for Graham.

View attachment 261986

Yes, because the area in green is a terrorist base.

Good for Graham.

You mean Obama and Hillary destabilized the Middle East.

Good for Graham.

Dayum, that is brutal.
Iran has been biding it’s time waiting for a naive generation to be brainwashed. You’ve given them their wish.
I'm neither naive or brainwashed. I'm well aware of the threat the entire ME poses the US. My comment was about Penelope. I was surprised at such a comment from her.

Good for Graham.

Colonel Larry Wilkerson has also used the word "cakewalk" to compare the costs of invading Iraq to those of infecting Iran:

Trump Says the Military Industrial Complex is Pressuring him Into a War With Iran

" It’s (Iran) 80 million people, not 26 million people.

"It’s four times the size of Iraq.

"It is not flat desert.

"It is very forbidding mountains— the Zagros Mountains, for example.

"It is territory that almost killed Alexander the Great.

"It is people who are solid in their homogeneity, more or less.

"It is a country that does have millions of men under arms and women too.

"And it has a special operating force that has learned, since we gave it the strategic power and position in the Gulf by taking out Saddam Hussein, how to fight.

"It learned how to fight in Iraq.

"It learned how to fight in Syria.

"It knows how to do what is called asymmetric warfare.

"If we want to see the Saudi oil fields go up in smoke under two or three hundred Iranian ballistic missiles, let’s just keep on going."
Saudi-Arabia_defence_Map.jpg

Saudi Arabia's Threat Perception - Indian Defence Review

'iran' couldn't even kick 'iraqs' azz during the 'iran - iraq' war even though the 'iran' was sending suicide waves of young iranian basij' against the 'iraqis' [how many years was that war . just a comment GEorge P .

'iran' couldn't even kick 'iraqs' azz during the 'iran - iraq' war even though the 'iran' was sending suicide waves of young iranian basij' against the 'iraqis' [how many years was that war . just a comment GEorge P .
We gave Saddam an eye in the sky.
Our satellites gave Iraq all the locations of Iranian positions.
They were sitting ducks, even though they outnumbered Saddam 10 to 1.

They were sitting ducks, even outnumbering Saddam 10 to 1.
--------------------------------------- GOOD , i guess that the USA was working with the 'iraq' and against the 'iranians' eh Angelo . Every 'basij' kid got a Blue Key for entry to 'heaven' after their suicide mission was complete from what i have heard Angelo .

They were sitting ducks, even outnumbering Saddam 10 to 1.
--------------------------------------- GOOD , i guess that the USA was working with the 'iraq' and against the 'iranians' eh Angelo . Every 'basij' kid got a Blue Key for entry to 'heaven' after their suicide mission was complete from what i have heard Angelo .
Right. :26::20:
Even when we stage fake attacks and false flags --we're America - it's all good.

Against 81 million people 6000 miles away.
Is that what the American people want and did anyone ask us ?

375px-Iran_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has blamed Iran for "escalating tensions" in the Persian Gulf, accusing the country of threatening the US even while promising massive retaliation in response to vague "threat streams."

"The fault lies with the Iranians, not the United States or any other nation," the belligerent South Carolina congressman tweeted on Monday. "If the Iranian threats against American personnel and interests are activated we must deliver an overwhelming military response."

Lindsey Graham supports 'overwhelming military response' to Iran 'threat streams'
LOL What's new?
Maybe if we hadn't pulled out of the Iranian Nuclear Deal, we wouldn't be facing this. Anyone ever consider that? Iran was enjoying the lifting of economic sanctions and was voluntarily keeping the brakes on their nuclear capabilities. Although they are still trying to work with the other countries that are in the deal, America has put sanctions on Iran again and they are struggling.
Iran is belligerent; they see terrorists as freedom fighters. But they weren't actually doing any more harm than, say, Saudi Arabia. They have a big attitude and they goaded us (well Trump & Co.) into make emotional decisions based on that.

i don't mind foreign wars . And 'iran' is designated a Terrorist State isn't it ?? Plus then 'iran' did the hostage crisis under 'jimmy carter' and i think a Marine Barracks bombing and they always threaten the USA and Israel a USA Ally . Plus the 'mrobama' punked the Iranian people a few years ago by not helping them in 'the green revolution' . And then the mrobama nuke deal that TRUMP put the brakes on because it was a bad deal for the USA . Anyway , thats what i remember from a 70 year old memory , i hope its accurate .

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has blamed Iran for "escalating tensions" in the Persian Gulf, accusing the country of threatening the US even while promising massive retaliation in response to vague "threat streams."

"The fault lies with the Iranians, not the United States or any other nation," the belligerent South Carolina congressman tweeted on Monday. "If the Iranian threats against American personnel and interests are activated we must deliver an overwhelming military response."

Lindsey Graham supports 'overwhelming military response' to Iran 'threat streams'
LOL What's new?
Maybe if we hadn't pulled out of the Iranian Nuclear Deal, we wouldn't be facing this. Anyone ever consider that? Iran was enjoying the lifting of economic sanctions and was voluntarily keeping the brakes on their nuclear capabilities. Although they are still trying to work with the other countries that are in the deal, America has put sanctions on Iran again and they are struggling.
Iran is belligerent; they see terrorists as freedom fighters. But they weren't actually doing any more harm than, say, Saudi Arabia. They have a big attitude and they goaded us (well Trump & Co.) into make emotional decisions based on that.

Iran was violating the deal anyway, moron.

Iran is violating the deal

LOL What's new?

Iran was violating the deal anyway, moron.

Iran is violating the deal
For Iran's sake, I wish they already had nukes so we would stop fucking with them. It wasn't any of our business in 1953, 1979 or now.

Forum List

Back