Lindsey Graham eyes May presidential announcement

One good thing about this thread is that it completely and unquestionably exposes the hypocrisy of the USMB libtards. Here they are, ridiculing and condemning Linsay Graham for being gay while never missing an opportunity to accuse Conservatives of being intolerant, and hateful toward gays. I ask everyone reading this thread, who are the ones being intolerant and hateful toward gays?

Silly nutter.......we mock the dude because he is so obviously lady-like...but panders to the religious right in his backward state. Barney Frank is 10 times the man.
Bullshit, one of your favorite insults is to call someone a fag. You know it, everyone knows it. Stop lying.

I've never called anyone a fag.
I said stop lying. Every damn one of you lefties engages in gay bashing. You assholes are notorious for it.

When are you going to prove that I've ever called anyone a fag?

One good thing about this thread is that it completely and unquestionably exposes the hypocrisy of the USMB libtards. Here they are, ridiculing and condemning Linsay Graham for being gay while never missing an opportunity to accuse Conservatives of being intolerant, and hateful toward gays. I ask everyone reading this thread, who are the ones being intolerant and hateful toward gays?

I guess the idea that Graham may well be a hypocritical gay goes right over your head, eh shorty?
Read post 53. It applies to you too, hypocrite.

Grow up.
Go back and read the thread and tell us who needs to grow up.

Silly nutter.......we mock the dude because he is so obviously lady-like...but panders to the religious right in his backward state. Barney Frank is 10 times the man.
Bullshit, one of your favorite insults is to call someone a fag. You know it, everyone knows it. Stop lying.

I said stop lying. Every damn one of you lefties engages in gay bashing. You assholes are notorious for it.

Piss on you, slimeball.

I guess the idea that Graham may well be a hypocritical gay goes right over your head, eh shorty?

Grow up.

I've seen your act. You're stupid and immature. Deal with it.

Piss on you, slimeball.

Oh! You got me!

Grow up.

I've seen your act. You're stupid and immature. Deal with it.
Can't handle the truth, hypocrite?

Piss on you, slimeball.

Oh! You got me!
Read your own posts, POS.

Piss on you, slimeball.

Oh! You got me!

Silly nutter. Let's discuss your feelings.

Piss on you, slimeball.

Oh! You got me!

Silly nutter. Let's discuss your feelings.
Anything to distract attention from your hypocrisy, eh?

Last edited:
S.J., do you call people "fag" or "faggot"?
Neither, you're the gay basher, not me. Your posts on this thread prove it.

You are lying.

Shall I prove it...or will you admit to being a liar.
Anyone can read this thread and your gay bashing posts. Go fuck yourself.

I'll ask again.....do you call people "fag" or "faggot"? Here us your chance to own up.
This isn't about me, it's about you being a hypocrite. Several pages of gay bashing by you and every liberal who has commented on this thread. I could call somebody a fag or faggot and it wouldn't make me a hypocrite because I'm not the one who pretends to be a champion of gay rights. You've been exposed and now your only defense is to deflect and divert but there are plenty of gay bashing comments on this thread by you that you can't run away from. You are a hypocrite.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

WOW! I hope he does! The republican primaries will be better than American Idol! :rofl:

The flowers are in full bloom in May, it is going to be FABULOUS for Princess Graham!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Hilarious that liberals are laughing at our candidates.....simply Hillaryous.......

Hillary-for-Prison-in-2016-clinton-jail-139370758224.jpeg
abc_hillary_clinton_shoe_wy_140411.gif

Forum List

Back