Lindsey Graham Brings Up Monica Lewinsky Scandal To Attack Hillary Clinton

Graham is right. The very same ethos that lead Bill Clinton to ruminate on the meaning of "is" is the same one that tells Hillary that rules and laws only apply to other people. I like him better already.

Rules and laws? You mean like you anti-choice nuts.
So you hate gays and pro choice...that's the way you pick your friends and allies? Don't have many, do ya, Chief Little Mind?
0003.gif

I totally support equal rights for all LGBT people. However, I have nothing but disdain for cowards like Graham who won't clarify their sexual orientation. Graham knows the rumors are out there - but he won't address them. If you say that's none of our business - I say, yes it is if he wants to be president.

I live in San Francisco and have many gay friends , Lindsey Graham is gay... it is so obvious.

~
Sure, EVERYONE knwos it must be true. Right?
Graham isnt gay. SOrry to disrupt your masturbatory fantasies.
Lindsey Graham: GOP Should Change Its Position on Gay Marriage
South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham said this morning that he believes that the Republican Party should change its official position on gay marriage. The current GOP platform affirms the party’s support for a Constitutional amendment that defines marriage “as the union of one man and one woman.” But Graham is a compassionate guy, and he realizes that that position might “hurt” the Republican party—optics are clearly what’s most important here.

:smartass:

Well I'll say it

Because a man has a peculiar southern accent, is in his 50's and unmarried, and we can't identify one woman he was in a relationship with besides his sister, does not make him gay.

I totally support equal rights for all LGBT people. However, I have nothing but disdain for cowards like Graham who won't clarify their sexual orientation. Graham knows the rumors are out there - but he won't address them. If you say that's none of our business - I say, yes it is if he wants to be president.

You Republicans and demanding to know about peoples sex lives, it's none of your business! Now get back to supporting the Iraq war Obama started after Bush ended it.

Why shouldn't he use Lewinsky??

After all Hilbat has stayed married to man who's been stepping out on her for years. A man she obviously has tied her coat tails to.

Anyone else with a brain would have kicked that bastard to the curb long ago.

Not "What difference does it make?" Hilbat though.

Why? Because she needs Bill to make herself look credible. Of course anyone with a working brain cell knows she doesn't have what it takes to be POTUS.

Yeah, he went there.

In trying to attack Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton's credibility, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) struck a low blow on Monday.

"I am fluent in Clinton-speak," he said at the Voters First Forum in New Hampshire. Graham then equated Bill Clinton's Monica Lewinsky scandal to Hillary Clinton's email scandal.

"When Bill says he didn't have sex with that woman, he did," Graham said. "When [Hillary Clinton] tells us: 'Trust me, you have all the emails you need,' we haven't even scratched the surface."

Graham also attacked Clinton for not taking a clear stance on the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline and noted that his experience working with both Clintons should be a consideration in choosing a GOP nominee.

"I understand this crowd. If we can't beat them, it doesn't matter," he said.

Lindsey Graham Brings Up Monica Lewinsky Scandal To Attack Hillary Clinton

Well, it now looks like everything is on the table.

Epstein's Lolita Island?

Forum List

Back