Lindsey Graham Brings Up Monica Lewinsky Scandal To Attack Hillary Clinton

Graham is right. The very same ethos that lead Bill Clinton to ruminate on the meaning of "is" is the same one that tells Hillary that rules and laws only apply to other people. I like him better already.

Rules and laws? You mean like you anti-choice nuts.

"Hillary"?

Oh, you mean Mrs. Rodham-Clinton Lewinsky?
say_no_to_monicas_ex_boyfriends_wife_in_2016_tshirt-r659929090a6341f9bb65a66d8449251f_804gs_324.jpg

omg, tough.

who was it on here that made a Nasty little thread on how Sarah Palin liked "black meat" all because of some rumor going around.

Monica ISN'T just a Rumor and it should be shoved back into the spotlight. Shrillary couldn't control her HOUND dog of a hubby, how the hell is she going be able to control Iran and the rest of our enemies?

You people on the left/dem broke the oath that was in place for many years about not bring in a politicians family and it's went from dirty to downright NASTY. when you not only Attacked Mrs. Palin but her whole family Including her downs syndrome son

I just don't know where you all get off in trying to control what people can talk about. but as you can see. that's OVER. now go get a crying towel. waaaaa
Two "nasty"s....two drinks, people!

Yeah, he went there.

In trying to attack Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton's credibility, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) struck a low blow on Monday.

"I am fluent in Clinton-speak," he said at the Voters First Forum in New Hampshire. Graham then equated Bill Clinton's Monica Lewinsky scandal to Hillary Clinton's email scandal.

"When Bill says he didn't have sex with that woman, he did," Graham said. "When [Hillary Clinton] tells us: 'Trust me, you have all the emails you need,' we haven't even scratched the surface."

Graham also attacked Clinton for not taking a clear stance on the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline and noted that his experience working with both Clintons should be a consideration in choosing a GOP nominee.

"I understand this crowd. If we can't beat them, it doesn't matter," he said.

Well, it now looks like everything is on the table.
Honestly, that may be the least despicable way cons have gone after her so far.
Why is that s0n? Was it a lie?
It doesn't matter. Your party hates Graham even more than I do. He is not long for the political world. s0n.
My party?? Which one is that s0n? Are you still delusional about the population is being split down in the middle as Dem or Repub?
Like I said. It doesn't matter. Graham is irrelevant.

Yet here you are.

I totally support equal rights for all LGBT people. However, I have nothing but disdain for cowards like Graham who won't clarify their sexual orientation. Graham knows the rumors are out there - but he won't address them. If you say that's none of our business - I say, yes it is if he wants to be president.

I live in San Francisco and have many gay friends , Lindsey Graham is gay... it is so obvious.

~

I totally support equal rights for all LGBT people. However, I have nothing but disdain for cowards like Graham who won't clarify their sexual orientation. Graham knows the rumors are out there - but he won't address them. If you say that's none of our business - I say, yes it is if he wants to be president.

I hope Lindsey Graham understands when he is attacked in kind that it wasn't the other side who started it.

Well, actually, it was .... see Democrat's glee over the much discredited Trump marital rape fiasco.

I live in San Francisco and have many gay friends , Lindsey Graham is gay... it is so obvious.

~
Sure, EVERYONE knwos it must be true. Right?
Graham isnt gay. SOrry to disrupt your masturbatory fantasies.

So, foreign affairs, our economy and his personal record are not important. The only important aspect in your mind is is they are gay... get real! Shows how incredibly small you are.

Hey, dumb fuck, try to focus on the thread title.
I am talking about the thread title. How that is so much more important than serious matters that would impact a choice for president.

Yeah, he went there.

In trying to attack Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton's credibility, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) struck a low blow on Monday.

"I am fluent in Clinton-speak," he said at the Voters First Forum in New Hampshire. Graham then equated Bill Clinton's Monica Lewinsky scandal to Hillary Clinton's email scandal.

"When Bill says he didn't have sex with that woman, he did," Graham said. "When [Hillary Clinton] tells us: 'Trust me, you have all the emails you need,' we haven't even scratched the surface."

Graham also attacked Clinton for not taking a clear stance on the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline and noted that his experience working with both Clintons should be a consideration in choosing a GOP nominee.

"I understand this crowd. If we can't beat them, it doesn't matter," he said.

Well, it now looks like everything is on the table.

Of course Lewinsky is on the table, the lying hildabeast stood by her man and assisted him in propagating his lies, that goes squarely to her credibility. Which according to the polls she's scoring pretty low already.
I call it Hillary's War on (Clinton's) Women. Don't mess with my meal ticket!

Graham is right. The very same ethos that lead Bill Clinton to ruminate on the meaning of "is" is the same one that tells Hillary that rules and laws only apply to other people. I like him better already.

So you hate gays and pro choice...that's the way you pick your friends and allies? Don't have many, do ya, Chief Little Mind?

So you hate gays and pro choice...that's the way you pick your friends and allies? Don't have many, do ya, Chief Little Mind?

Why are you stalking me? Do I turn you on?

Honestly, that may be the least despicable way cons have gone after her so far.
Why is that s0n? Was it a lie?
It doesn't matter. Your party hates Graham even more than I do. He is not long for the political world. s0n.
My party?? Which one is that s0n? Are you still delusional about the population is being split down in the middle as Dem or Repub?
Like I said. It doesn't matter. Graham is irrelevant.

Yet here you are.
Talk about the height of irrelevant, lol.

Why are you stalking me? Do I turn you on?
:puke:

Forum List

Back