Lincoln is an example of perfect following of the Constitution

You have serious issues. :wtf:
What issues do I have? On either side of aisle I find whites that want to shit on the memory and culture of other American whites. I'm more than happy about those set of circumstances. Don't mind us immigrants displacing you demographically and taking your country, you continue to fight amongst yourselves.... :lmao: :funnyface:

Gimmicky cosplay seems to play a central theme in yours. :laugh: Though I don't really mind you being too pussy to address what I actually said in its actual context.
You think your point deserved attention when you dont even know what progressive means? :lol:

"I have no purpose, directly or in-directly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so,"

“I understand a proposed amendment to the Constitution—which amendment, however, I have not seen—has passed Congress, to the effect that the Federal Government shall never interfere with the domestic institutions of the States, including that of persons held to service ... holding such a provision to now be implied constitutional law, I have no objection to its being made express and irrevocable.”

What a shitty scholar you are :lol:
Let's embarass the moron ,shall we. Again, beware of cut-and-paste

Everyone who studies Lincoln knows the Crittenden Compromise (1860)

As Guelzo shows this was a tactic to END SLAVERY

1711999796945.png

Even a 4th grader could explain it to you
It all came down to Slavery

You need to dump your Lost Cause Bullshit
The South Had Slavery; the North Had Sweatshops. The North Had No Moral Superiority.

The failure to see the evil of the Scrooges indicates how the first Republicans had nothing but contempt for those born in the White working class, so Lincoln was a traitor to his own class trying to suck up to the 1%. Contrary to what histwhorians make us expect, hardly any of the self-righteous Abolitionists supported the labor movement, proving that their motivation, and the Liberals' scheme since the HeirHead Kennedys, was nothing but Birth-Class Supremacy snobbery.

Supporting policies that are a thousand years old isnt progressive.
You dont get to rape words, goob smooch.
I do get to point and laugh at you for dressing up in this hilarious cosplay. What thousand year old policy are you fantasizing I support? Are you keeping the evidence of that in the same place you're keeping all the historical records that say the Civil War wasn't about race or slavery? :dunno: :funnyface:

I do get to point and laugh at you for dressing up in this hilarious cosplay. What thousand year old policy are you fantasizing I support? Are you keeping the evidence of that in the same place you're keeping all the historical records that say the Civil War wasn't about race or slavery? :dunno: :funnyface:
I didnt say you. I said progressive leftists.

I didnt say you. I said progressive leftists.
I am a progressive leftist you dumb twat. Are you going to stop stalling and tell me what these thousand year old policies we're promoting are (by the way you don't like old ideas what about this Republic?) and while you're at it where the fuck are all those historical records you said existed that claimed race and slavery had nothing to do with the Civil War. I'm still waiting for even one of those....

I am a progressive leftist you dumb twat. Are you going to stop stalling and tell me what these thousand year old policies we're promoting are (by the way you don't like old ideas what about this Republic?) and while you're at it where the fuck are all those historical records you said existed that claimed race and slavery had nothing to do with the Civil War. I'm still waiting for even one of those....
No you arent, and I have already explained why.
You fascist pieces of shit want a strong central government. You value collectivism. You value the govt mandating how society must act. Its like you people want to go back to 1324 England. Freedom and liberty is progressive and you people are repulsed by that.
I have already put forth several things. It isnt my fault you dont accept them. You live in your own reality.
So be it.

No you arent, and I have already explained why.
You mean you cried why? Explaining to me that you think our policies are regressive isn't an explanation of anything but your feelings you Simp clown, and why the fuck should I care about those?
You fascist pieces of shit want a strong central government. You value collectivism. You value the govt mandating how society must act. Its like you people want to go back to 1324 England. Freedom and liberty is progressive and you people are repulsed by that.
I have already put forth several things. It isnt my fault you dont accept them. You live in your reality.
So be it.
I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Act any way you like. As an individual I don't think the government should stop you from doing anything other than hurting others. The only punishment I think you should face for being a racist or bigoted piece of shit are social ones that come in the form of personal choice to shame and ridicule you for it.

You mean you cried why? Explaining to me that you think our policies are regressive isn't an explanation of anything but your feelings you Simp clown, and why the fuck should I care about those?

I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Act any way you like. As an individual I don't think the government should stop you from doing anything other than hurting others. The only punishment I think you should face for being a racist or bigoted piece of shit are social ones that come in the form of personal choice to shame and ridicule you for it.
Those arent feelings, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. Reality isnt subjective.
Why do you act like you think racism is bad? I mean, thats fucking hilarious coming from you, honestly.
Is there a genuine bone in your body?

Why do you act like you think racism is bad? I mean, thats fucking hilarious coming from you, honestly.
Do you really not know the difference between your feelings and objective reality? :dunno: :laugh: :lmao:

The South Had Slavery; the North Had Sweatshops. The North Had No Moral Superiority.

The failure to see the evil of the Scrooges indicates how the first Republicans had nothing but contempt for those born in the White working class, so Lincoln was a traitor to his own class trying to suck up to the 1%. Contrary to what histwhorians make us expect, hardly any of the self-righteous Abolitionists supported the labor movement, proving that their motivation, and the Liberals' scheme since the HeirHead Kennedys, was nothing but Birth-Class Supremacy snobbery.
Dishonest Abe certainly was a traitor, just don’t expect the Lincoln cultists to ever recognize this.

One of American's greatest Constitutional Lawyers did a whole book on Lincoln and the Constitution

View attachment 925428
In fact L. gave the insight into their true meaning to be followed ever after

Congress late said Lincoln was right and they wanted to make that official
That’s absurd. He ignored the Constitution and mass murdered Americans.

THINK!

I have noticed over the years in debates that dumb people use the fouler language. ANd you be dumb as sht

I have noticed over the years in debates that dumb people use the fouler language. ANd you be dumb as sht
Hey jackass, guess what? You are wrong again.
You do not have a good record of being right. About anything.
I also notice you skip his(the one I was responding to) name calling and call me out, because I am aware what a racist POS tyrant lincoln was. So you stay incorrect and disingenuous. Nice lolz

Hey jackass, guess what? You are wrong again.
You do not have a good record of being right. About anything.
I also notice you skip his(the one I was responding to) name calling and call me out, because I am aware what a racist POS tyrant lincoln was. So you stay incorrect and disingenuous. Nice lolz
LINCOLN was great , you are a nobody who will die and make your best contribution as mean fertilizer

Forum List

Back