Lincoln freed the slaves, Obama freed the gays

By all means....take it there.

And if the SCOTUS rules against you.....CA will have it's activist court rejection reversed.

Do you really want to marginalize states ?

I want it to go the way of Loving v Virginia.

And if it does.....

You may see a marriage amendment after all......

Your sister would appreciate that.

We'll have that long before we ever have single payer.....

And if it doesn't.....it might just have the same effect as a marriage amendment.

Of course, you didn't bother to answer my question. I realize that you subscribe to the liberal idea that you are somehow smarter than most.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tissue?

All citizens should have the same rights.

The last legal bigotry in America needs to be defeated.

Thank you, President Obama.

All citizens have the same right.

All men can marry one woman.

So what was your problem ?

Or are you willing to give me the right to marry three women at once ?

Let's hear it Chris.

Dude. Old, tired argument but I'm willing to address it again.

If you can marry a woman, I should be able to marry a woman. That's it.

No, this is about marrying who you want to marry.

Or have you bastards changed your tune ?

And if it does.....

And if it doesn't.....it might just have the same effect as a marriage amendment.

Of course, you didn't bother to answer my question. I realize that you subscribe to the liberal idea that you are somehow smarter than most.

Tissue?

Yes, thank you.

My eyes water when l laugh to hard (at the left).

And if the SCOTUS rules against you.....CA will have it's activist court rejection reversed.

And if it does.....

You really think that 2/3rds of the States would approve a constitutional amendment that restricted rights of a group? Dream on. America isn't the deep South.

Let's hear it Chris.

Dude. Old, tired argument but I'm willing to address it again.

If you can marry a woman, I should be able to marry a woman. That's it.

No, this is about marrying who you want to marry.

Or have you bastards changed your tune ?

Oh good! It is about marrying who you want to marry. Gays don't want to marry the opposite sex, as you know. Therefore, they are asking for the same right everybody else has. If you can marry a woman, then Sally should be able to as well. If I can marry a man, then Bill should be able to as well.

Your "They can marry anyone of the opposite sex" is a really lame argument.

OMFG Chris you are such a fucking wimp. You seriously just equated the fucking term gay marriage to fighting to give another human being life and liberty? I can't even describe the level of disgust your title alone gives me.

I don't think you could shove your head any further up Obamas ass.

You sir are a pathetically sad individual.

I knew a gay couple in New York that adopted an HIV positive child when no one else would.

These people were much more Christ like than any bigoted Southern Babtist.

Any talk about children of gay and or lesbian couples is a straw man.

When you are capable of producing, NOT adopting, children, then you can talk about children.

I knew a gay couple in New York that adopted an HIV positive child when no one else would.

When you are capable of producing, NOT adopting, children, then you can talk about children.

they can and do reproduce.

are you saying barren hetros should be banned from marriage?

And if it does.....

there will never be a marriage amendment. the majority of people support gay marriage. the younger the demographic examined, the greater the level of support.

and if there ever were such an amendment, it would be only the second time in history that the amendment process was used to restrict individual liberty.

it's not going to happen.

one mo' time... they are as capable of having children via AI or IVF as any other person.

but that isn't the gauge of whether one should be married or old people would be barred from marriage.

Let's hear it Chris.

The polygamy argument is really a red herring. What fucking state allows polygamy? What laws are on the books concerning the rights of deciding who your next of kin is, in polygamous relationships? We're talking about a right granted by every state, to enter a legal contract, which is what marriage is. To deny that right to a specific class, without cause, is to deny equal protection.

Let's hear it Chris.

The polygamy argument is really a red herring. What fucking state allows polygamy? What laws are on the books concerning the rights of deciding who your next of kin is, in polygamous relationships? We're talking about a right granted by every state, to enter a legal contract, which is what marriage is. To deny that right to a specific class, without cause, is to deny equal protection.

What has "what state allows polygamy" got to do with it.

Your second sentence makes no sense.

If you deny consenting adults the rights to enter a marriage contract they find acceptable (and which has no issues with the laws of genetics), then how you can make your last claim.

If gays can marry, then I should be allowed to marry two women who want to marry me.

If I can't marry two women who want to marry me, then you've denied me a "right" and you (or the state) can deny gays the same right (to marry who they please).

And if it does.....

there will never be a marriage amendment. the majority of people support gay marriage. the younger the demographic examined, the greater the level of support.

and if there ever were such an amendment, it would be only the second time in history that the amendment process was used to restrict individual liberty.

Sure thing Shillian.....

And the SCOTUS was never going to dump Obamacare.....

Or was your crystal ball reparied.

Let's hear it Chris.

What has "what state allows polygamy" got to do with it.

Your second sentence makes no sense.

If you deny consenting adults the rights to enter a marriage contract they find acceptable (and which has no issues with the laws of genetics), then how you can make your last claim.

If gays can marry, then I should be allowed to marry two women who want to marry me.

If I can't marry two women who want to marry me, then you've denied me a "right" and you (or the state) can deny gays the same right (to marry who they please).

Your record is stuck. Don't be surprised if nobody bothers answering you.

And if it does.....

Sure thing Shillian.....

And the SCOTUS was never going to dump Obamacare.....

Or was your crystal ball reparied.

Link?

Let's hear it Chris.

Polygamy should be legal, if I want to marry 2 wives who the fucks business it it?

Let's hear it Chris.

Polygamy should be legal, if I want to marry 2 wives who the fucks business it it?

It's cause for another thread, not to mention an entirely different conversation. Frankly, I don't care - it's not my fight.

The main reason it was outlawed is that it turns into sexual abuse of young girls

Forum List

Back