Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

What's the current advertiser number of advertisers who've dropped their ads from Limbaugh's show? Last I heard, it was 7.

Limbaugh's net worth is $350 million
Doubtful if he gives a shit

Don't be a fool. That's why Limbaugh apologized. After all, what do you think Rush is going to do if he ever loses his show. As far as I can tell, aside from golf, cigars, and stuffing his face, Rush has no other interests.

He has the same lifestyle as Obama?

AOL also pulled their ads. Is that 8 now?

Let's see how much bigger Rush can dig his hole today, shall we?

While I find this whole thing wildly entertaining, I suspect Rush will pull through this just fine. The ditto tards will make sure of that. As long as his ratings remain competitive, new sponsors will come knocking.

I like how closely you pay attention to my work!!!

Perhaps there is hope for you after all!!!

Also, a semi-colon goes after 'phrase', not a comma.

The comma is correct in that sentence fragment.

Gee....I never thought of you as a 'groupie' before.
I'm getting to like you…

A semi-colon goes between 2 complete sentences.

Good grammar and good spelling are like good hygiene. They show you care.

When did AOL advertise for him? Ive listened to his show on occasions and never heard an advertisement from them.

When did AOL advertise for him? Ive listened to his show on occasions and never heard an advertisement from them.

Rush came on his show today and once more groveled to the liberal Lamestream media.

Sad that a once proud conservative has been brought to this

Rush came on his show today and once more groveled to the liberal Lamestream media.

Sad that a once proud conservative has been brought to this
The Lonesome Roads effect.

watchful_marcia.jpg

Does Rush's apology remind anyone of Letterman's apology for calling Sarah Palin a slut or Bill Maher calling Palin a c***' or Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingram a slut, or Cloris Leachman calling Palin a slut, or how about Montel Williams ask the question of why doesn't Bachmann kill herself or how about Fallon's song about Bachmann, calling her a lyin ass bitch? What about Maher saying "If you showed Michelle Malkin Obama’s resume without saying who it was, she’d name her vibrator, “Obama.”"

Did Obama call any of these ladies after they were called these names, like he did Miss Fluke? Are liberal women more fragile and unable to take criticism like the women on the right?

The liberal double standard and fake outrage are mind numbing to anyone with a brain.

Last edited:
Does Rush's apology remind anyone of Letterman's apology for calling Sarah Palin a slut or Bill Maher calling Palin a c***' or Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingram a slut, or Cloris Leachman calling Palin a slut, or how about Montel Williams ask the question of why doesn't Bachmann kill herself or how about Fallon's song about Bachmann, calling her a lyin ass bitch? What about Maher saying "If you showed Michelle Malkin Obama’s resume without saying who it was, she’d name her vibrator, “Obama.”"

Did Obama call any of these ladies after they were called these names, like he did Miss Fluke?

The liberal double standard and fake outrage are mind numbing to anyone with a brain.

Of course there is a double standards. Because the right has standards. We expect more of ourselves. As well we should.

Rush was right to apologize. he shouldnt have let himself go down that far. Thats not how conservatives should act.

Did Obama call any of these ladies after they were called these names, like he did Miss Fluke?

Of course there is a double standards. Because the right has standards. We expect more of ourselves. As well we should.

Rush was right to apologize. he shouldnt have let himself go down that far. Thats not how conservatives should act.

Exactly, Rush was wrong and his words carry meaning, it is not right to call any women a slut, especially in his radio forum. His actions are disturbing, I am not sold on his apology, I'll wait to hear more on it, but no one on the left can take the high ground and are very hypocritical on this, even Obama, the guy who claims to be above it all.

Forum List

Back