Limbaugh's profanity against your neighbor

Who is the moron called "Sir?" The conversation was intelligent until they called a car a commodity. They don't know what commodity means. Rush was right that oil is a commodity, Sir was wrong that a car is a commodity and then the conversation didn't make sense because it was Rush versus a clueless dolt

The person called "Sir" is Mike Corman who is misterfact, misterfact can be found on message boards and blogs posting trolls and flames against Rush Limbaugh.

So it didn't happen.

gee, i'm totally stunned to find that out

no really

Gee, need I tear up the dumb asses post, Battle Creek, which only buys local, like all those Chevy Impalas that are built in Canada, which amounts to "a little trade", what about all our Trains? Built in Canada, how about that the entire Canadian economy is manufacturing that exports to the United States, How about Honda Civics, built in Canada, wood or lumber for housing, imported from Canada.

99% of their business,products and services with their neighbors; maybe a few items from Canada Mexico and Japan

So in the OPPOSITE WORLD of BATTLE CREEK MICHIGAN, this person claims only 1% of his world is bought outside of the USA. I would bet a thousand dollars this guys can opener is from China, that all his clothes are made overseas, that his television is made overseas. Maybe his Washer, Dryer, and Fridge are made in the USA.

How about parts used in Nuclear Reactors that weigh a hundred tons, I would bet a hundred bucks they come from Cambridge Ontario.

Cell phones, I bet we get those from Canada, care to bet.

Of course this dumb ass who will not be around to counter a thing I say attributes things to Rush that Rush did not say, what does buying a car from Canada as in a Honda Civic or the General Moters Chevy Impala that was just bailed out by Obama have to do with oil and where we buy oil. How can you take one sentence of any man's and attribute so much hate within your own heart to that person you attack.

Yes, cars are commodities traded on Wall Street, this guy has freinds in Michigan which used to make cars and tells us they are a commodity. Like Wheat, or Corn?

Further anyone in Michigan knows we imports billions of dollars worth of engines and other components for cars from Canada.

Battle Creek Michigan, home to the original NUT. As in Cults, As in come here to get healthy, that is history of Kelloggs and Post Cereal, they began as health resorts, you know how I know, that damned crazy racist Rush Limbaugh told me so on his show. How terribly racist, a bigot, too tell the history of a corporation.

Obama has just said Oil is the Energy of the Past. How does this dumb ass respond to Obama and relate Obama's comments to his freinds in the home of Fruit Loops.

Here is what Rush says about Obama's comment on "Oil is the energy of the past". Rush is on the side of those people in the USA who work in the oil industry, that is cyrstal clear.

Oil is the Energy of the Past?

The bottom line is oil is not "the energy source of the past." It is the energy source of the present, it is the energy source of the future, and there's nothing that Obama can do to change that. He may talk a big game about it, he may invest with all these corporate cronies that he's getting in bed with to invest in all this wasteful, useless, not-gonna-amount-to-a-hill-of-beans "green technology." But, meanwhile, the people who make the country work -- the people who count, the people who roll up their sleeves to provide this country what they need -- go where the market says go, and that's oil and petroleum.

And there's nothing wrong with it. It is not eeevil. It is not deadly. It's not, by its very existence, a poison. This is just irrational to be attacking something like this. It's no different a commodity than water. It is produced naturally. It's part of the planet. It's as much as anything else is a part of the planet, and we have had people find a way to harness it that changed the way Americans and people live all across the world for the better. And it's insulting to my intelligence and everybody else's to have this commodity, this substance attacked as some form of evil by a bunch of know-nothing, do-nothing, never-got-their-hands-dirty-or-fingernails-dirty, little lame leftists here who live in their theoretical utopia -- and while they try to implement this, they do real harm and real damage to real people and their lives.

Limbaugh, the best freind of the American people, those who listen to the asshole who started this thread should get their heads out of the sand and smell the oil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back