Limbaugh: ‘Somebody Needs to Tell Me Why It’s Wrong for White People to Vote Their Interests’

Is that different than voting for an incompetent just because they have a vagina?

You were lied to. Democrats were lied to from day one. Had the truth be told this election would not have been a surprise.

Instead, it was the war on women. Women were lining up agsinst Trump. Latinos were 90% anti Trump and Blacks were 98% for Hillary. Republicans only had the non college educated white male and that's not enough to elect anyone.

It was all lies. Everything. The pollsters didn't get it wrong. They were hiding the truth deliberately.

Now deal with it.
You missed my point.

If you told a pollster that you voted for Trump because he was a man, you would have been vilified ans a sexist, misogynist, and whatever else that they could slime you with. But vote for Hildabeest because she's a woman(?) and that goes by the boards.
That is so.

This is the thing white conservatives keep failing to realize or either they realize it and just don't care, blacks, Hispanic and asias were forced to come up with their own organizations and create communities that was built around their race or ehtinjc group because they were being oppressed by the white minority

HAHAHA. More liberal CONSPIRACY THEORY talk about how whites are conspiring to hold down blacks even though the country is drowning in affirmative action programs!!!

There is no oppression of blacks you fool. White americans give black americans a TRILLION dollars every year in welfare and affirmative action jobs. And still blacks are failures.!!

I've been black my whole life and never have taken welfare or anything from the government but a social security number. Never even went to public school.

Its a conspiracy to you but you never had to deal with racism.
Neither have you.

I can see how voting for a man who wants to create jobs instead of entitlements would be looking out for whitey and would be racist.

This is the thing white conservatives keep failing to realize or either they realize it and just don't care, blacks, Hispanic and asias were forced to come up with their own organizations and create communities that was built around their race or ehtinjc group because they were being oppressed by the white minority

HAHAHA. More liberal CONSPIRACY THEORY talk about how whites are conspiring to hold down blacks even though the country is drowning in affirmative action programs!!!

There is no oppression of blacks you fool. White americans give black americans a TRILLION dollars every year in welfare and affirmative action jobs. And still blacks are failures.!!

I've been black my whole life and never have taken welfare or anything from the government but a social security number. Never even went to public school.

Neither have you.

As someone who has spent a part of my childhood living in upstate Pennsylvania, as a young black girl I experienced quite a bit of racism and bigotry. My first instance was when I was 7 and this white girl who I use to play with decided one day she was wanted to throw mud in my face because she said black people are dirty.

Then when I was in college I dated this white guy who's father wouldn't allow me in his house because he didn't agree with interracial relationships.

And I have to make sure I dress up when going to stores like nordstorm and other high end stores so I don't get followed.

Neither have you.

I actually have. I lived in upstate PA for 4 years.

Last edited:

Neither have you.

As someone who has spent a part of my childhood living in upstate Pennsylvania, as a young black girl I experienced quite a bit of racism and bigotry. My first instance was when I was 7 and this white girl who I use to play with decided one day she was wanted to throw mud in my face because she said black people are dirty.

Then when I was in college I dated this white guy who's father wouldn't allow me in his house because he didn't agree with interracial relationships.

And I have to make sure I dress up when going to stores like nordstorm and other high end stores so I don't get followed.

This b

Neither have you.

You're an idiot. Children being mean happens to everyone and isn't racism. I'm Native American who grew up in a white Idaho community. Some kids were dicks to me too. But never once was I the victim of racial discrimination. Every white adult....you know, the ones who actually have power over a child...treated me fairly and I never sensed a whiff of a double standard except from white, guilt ridden liberals who gave me preferential treatment at times.

The problem with you young idiots today is you scream at the top of your lungs about racism but don't have a damn clue what it is. You prove it by thinking insensitive youngster peers are examples of racism. Stupid beyond belief!

You twerps should actually sit down with an ELDERLY black person to hear stories about real racism. They'll tell you about actual events that effected their lives, not seeing "nggr" scrawled in a toilet stall. Get a clue!

Neither have you.

This b

Neither have you.

You're an idiot. Children being mean happens to everyone and isn't racism. I'm Native American who grew up in a white Idaho community. Some kids were dicks to me too. But never once was I the victim of racial discrimination. Every white adult....you know, the ones who actually have power over a child...treated me fairly and I never sensed a whiff of a double standard except from white, guilt ridden liberals who gave me preferential treatment at times.

The problem with you young idiots today is you scream at the top of your lungs about racism but don't have a damn clue what it is. You prove it by thinking insensitive youngster peers are examples of racism. Stupid beyond belief!

You twerps should actually sit down with an ELDERLY black person to hear stories about real racism. They'll tell you about actual events that effected their lives, not seeing "nggr" scrawled in a toilet stall. Get a clue!

Both of my paternal grandparents grew up in Jim Crow south. They feel like the clocks are turning back on racism. So I do talk with older blacks who lived during Jim Crow south and civil rights movement.

So kids hurling racial slurs is just being a kid and normal? Its normal for a child to throw racial slurs old one racist things.

We have to agree to disagree. We both see two very different Americas.

If you only went to private schools then you obviously haven't had to endure the oppression you allege.

Neither have you.

This b

Neither have you.

Both of my paternal grandparents grew up in Jim Crow south. They feel like the clocks are turning back on racism. So I do talk with older blacks who lived during Jim Crow south and civil rights movement.

So kids hurling racial slurs is just being a kid and normal? Its normal for a child to throw racial slurs old one racist things.

We have to agree to disagree. We both see two very different Americas.
Bullshit. We both grew up as minorities, races that have both suffered historical injustices with lingering effects today so cut the crap. Kids are cruel especially to anyone that's different. That will never change and it isn't racism.

Now tell us about all the welfare checks you get and all the jobs you've gotten thru affirmative action. Without us white people taking care of you, you'd starve.

Forum List

Back