Limbaugh: ‘Somebody Needs to Tell Me Why It’s Wrong for White People to Vote Their Interests’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
When whites vote for whites it's racism; when blacks vote for blacks it's fighting racism.!!! That is lefty "logic".

Prison Planet.com » Rush Limbaugh: ‘Somebody Needs to Tell Me Why It’s Wrong for White People to Vote Their Interests’

nov 10 2016 “Somebody needs to tell me why it’s wrong for white people to vote their interests when it’s not wrong for African-Americans to unify and monolithically vote their interests. Women monolithically unify; vote their interests. Muslims monolithically unify; vote their interests. Gays and lesbians unify; monolithically vote their interests. Feminists unify; vote their interests monolithically. That’s how the Democrat Party wins. All of these different constituency groups think, act, and vote alike — and when they do it, they call it “progress.”

Yes.....the old double standard has been around a long time.......but i see progress regarding the old and fallacious liberal narrative...people are waking up...understanding that this old obsession with racism must come to an end.

This is the thing white conservatives keep failing to realize or either they realize it and just don't care, blacks, Hispanic and asias were forced to come up with their own organizations and create communities that was built around their race or ehtinjc group because they were being oppressed by the white minority. They were not offered the same opportunities that whites were.

If blacks and other minority groups weren't treated piss poor by society these groups or communities even wouldn't exist.

White people haven't suffered through generations of discrimination or suffering like minorities have so it doesn't make sense to have white pride groups or interests
as the society already supports them.

This is the thing white conservatives keep failing to realize or either they realize it and just don't care, blacks, Hispanic and asias were forced to come up with their own organizations and create communities that was built around their race or ehtinjc group because they were being oppressed by the white minority. They were not offered the same opportunities that whites were.

If blacks and other minority groups weren't treated piss poor by society these groups or communities even wouldn't exist.

White people haven't suffered through generations of discrimination or suffering like minorities have so it doesn't make sense to have white pride groups or interests

This isn't the old days. Since the early '60s, minorities, and especially black people, have received special privileges in hiring, education, etc. Even at the expense of sending whites to the back of the line. This was true even in the military. When are these crybabies going to be satisfied? Never. One group or another has a bitch about something and the people who control the news give them the spotlight and sympathy. Even illegal immigration. Illegals sneak into this country, and sense we're weak, so they keep coming and homesteading this place till even our demographics have changed. When is enough enough? Never, either crack the whip or lose your country. It's like little kids. If you keep giving them their way, they will never grow up, and will become monsters. Now they sense that a strong man is in charge who won't go along with this crap, and they're acting out. Why are so many whites acting like this? More immature little kids who stupidly identify with the so called oppressed minorities.

• Banned
This is the thing white conservatives keep failing to realize or either they realize it and just don't care, blacks, Hispanic and asias were forced to come up with their own organizations and create communities that was built around their race or ehtinjc group because they were being oppressed by the white minority

HAHAHA. More liberal CONSPIRACY THEORY talk about how whites are conspiring to hold down blacks even though the country is drowning in affirmative action programs!!!

There is no oppression of blacks you fool. White americans give black americans a TRILLION dollars every year in welfare and affirmative action jobs. And still blacks are failures.!!

This is the thing white conservatives keep failing to realize or either they realize it and just don't care, blacks, Hispanic and asias were forced to come up with their own organizations and create communities that was built around their race or ehtinjc group because they were being oppressed by the white minority

HAHAHA. More liberal CONSPIRACY THEORY talk about how whites are conspiring to hold down blacks even though the country is drowning in affirmative action programs!!!

There is no oppression of blacks you fool. White americans give black americans a TRILLION dollars every year in welfare and affirmative action jobs. And still blacks are failures.!!

I've been black my whole life and never have taken welfare or anything from the government but a social security number. Never even went to public school.

Its a conspiracy to you but you never had to deal with racism.

At what point do you stop living in the past? How, as a white male, can I possibly account for a past I had nothing to do with. I refuse to apologize for someone else's mistakes. I can have empathy and determination that my actions/beliefs reflect character and nothing else. I am still labeled a racist.

WHITE REPUBLICANS voted for and supported: The 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments and the 1964 Civil Rights Act House Republicans support 80% Senate 82% (Dems 63% & 69%). By what logical measure are the Republicans the issue (I know you didn't say that exactly but it's the logical conclusion from your point)?

Yes, lets forget centuries of history. Well played.

At what point do you stop living in the past? How, as a white male, can I possibly account for a past I had nothing to do with. I refuse to apologize for someone else's mistakes. I can have empathy and determination that my actions/beliefs reflect character and nothing else. I am still labeled a racist.

WHITE REPUBLICANS voted for and supported: The 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments and the 1964 Civil Rights Act House Republicans support 80% Senate 82% (Dems 63% & 69%). By what logical measure are the Republicans the issue (I know you didn't say that exactly but it's the logical conclusion from your point)?

The past affects the present. Understanding the history of something helps you better understand why people feel a certain way.

Republicans aren't necessarily the issue. Many conservatives Im referring to aren't even into politics but because a bigot was running, they hopped on the hype train. Perhaps I should better vocalize myself.

Rural and suburban bible thumping conservatives are the issue. The ones who think religion should have a role in government. The segment of white conservatives who aren't college educated. The ones who believe global warming is a hoax. The ones who claimed Obama wasn't an American.

Urban educated white conservatives aren't so dumb but they are a minority and not as vocal as the uneducated white conservatives.

I don't even see how this is "white issues" Trump consistently represented Americans.

Imagine if you told a pollster why you voted for Cheeto Jesus was because he is a man.
Is that different than voting for an incompetent just because they have a vagina?

You were lied to. Democrats were lied to from day one. Had the truth be told this election would not have been a surprise.

Instead, it was the war on women. Women were lining up agsinst Trump. Latinos were 90% anti Trump and Blacks were 98% for Hillary. Republicans only had the non college educated white male and that's not enough to elect anyone.

It was all lies. Everything. The pollsters didn't get it wrong. They were hiding the truth deliberately.

Now deal with it.

I've been black my whole life and never have taken welfare or anything from the government but a social security number. Never even went to public school.

HAHAHA. That's the internet for you. Anybody can say anything. If you don't collect welfare it's because you got an affirmative job that should have gone to a more qualified white or asian.

The past affects the present. Understanding the history of something helps you better understand why people feel a certain way.

Republicans aren't necessarily the issue. Many conservatives Im referring to aren't even into politics but because a bigot was running, they hopped on the hype train. Perhaps I should better vocalize myself.

Rural and suburban bible thumping conservatives are the issue. The ones who think religion should have a role in government. The segment of white conservatives who aren't college educated. The ones who believe global warming is a hoax. The ones who claimed Obama wasn't an American.

Urban educated white conservatives aren't so dumb but they are a minority and not as vocal as the uneducated white conservatives.
You are trying so hard to point to the specific origin of the minority communities issues with success. Have you ever stopped to think you are looking in the wrong place? I am not being antagonistic with the question. Asians are one of the smallest minorities and they are one of the most successful groups (per capita) in the US. Why? Indians (from India) are "brown", they are immigrants they represent less than 1% of the total population and are by in large successful. Why?

You are trying so hard to point to the specific origin of the minority communities issues with success. Have you ever stopped to think you are looking in the wrong place? I am not being antagonistic with the question. Asians are one of the smallest minorities and they are one of the most successful groups (per capita) in the US. Why? Indians (from India) are "brown", they are immigrants they represent less than 1% of the total population and are by in large successful. Why?
Why? Their attitudes. No one's drilled into their heads they can't make it, the deck is stacked against them. They work hard in school and beyond and thus join the rest of the achievers in our great country. It ain't rocket science. Virtually anyone can make it if they're willing to put in the time and effort.

Is that different than voting for an incompetent just because they have a vagina?

You were lied to. Democrats were lied to from day one. Had the truth be told this election would not have been a surprise.

Instead, it was the war on women. Women were lining up agsinst Trump. Latinos were 90% anti Trump and Blacks were 98% for Hillary. Republicans only had the non college educated white male and that's not enough to elect anyone.

It was all lies. Everything. The pollsters didn't get it wrong. They were hiding the truth deliberately.

Now deal with it.
You missed my point.

If you told a pollster that you voted for Trump because he was a man, you would have been vilified ans a sexist, misogynist, and whatever else that they could slime you with. But vote for Hildabeest because she's a woman(?) and that goes by the boards.

Forum List

Back