Limbaugh: Don’t tell ‘people on welfare when the election is’

so "the poorest Americans" can't keep track of time? I suppose now you'll think we should give them "free calanders" oh the fucking faux outrage,
Rush needs a Calendar more like it, does he even know that that the American civil war is over?

no it's not dumbass, we fight it here everyday.
Politicians squabbling, and people suffering isn't a civil war; when there is actually a war. Let me know.

No question Rush is joking.....but it does highlight the mindset of the conservative right

No question Rush is joking.....but it does highlight the mindset of the conservative right

ok then, Bill Maher highlights the liberals mindset then he calls women, Cxxts

Why do conservatives openly try to discourage poor people from voting?

Seems un-American doesn't it?

LOL, is anyone still listening to dope addict Limbaugh?

Republicans always try to disenfranchise poor voters because it's the republicans that create the poverty poor people are forced into.

yeah sure
what would them poor people ever do if they didn't have you liberals around because not only are they poor, they are too stupid to figure things out on their own

yeah sure
what would them poor people ever do if they didn't have you liberals around because not only are they poor, they are too stupid to figure things out on their own

Just curious Steph...

Do you think people on welfare should be allowed to vote?

So, Bill Maher, universally despised by the Right and considered to be a horrible person, is the equivalent of Rush Limbaugh?

Then why don't conservatives consider Limbaugh to be a horrible person? Would that be hypocrisy?

Limbaugh: Don’t tell ‘people on welfare when the election is’ | The Raw Story

Rush Limbaugh is calling on his listeners to keep the election date a secret from the poorest Americans.

“Ninety-nine days, folks,” the conservative radio host announced on Monday. “Ninety-nine days before the election. If you are a welfare recipient, that’s just a little more than three checks.”

“Maybe we shouldn’t remind people,” he added after thinking about it. “We shouldn’t remind people on welfare when the election is. That may not be something we want to actually do.”

Earlier this month, Limbaugh suggested that President Barack Obama was plotting to win reelection with new rules that allow states to apply for waivers to work requirements under the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program.

The president doesn’t “want people off of welfare in this regime” because “those are voters that are getting away,” Limbaugh said.

MORE IN ARTICLE

That is very funny! :lmao:

yeah sure

Just curious Steph...

I'll answer that one. No, they should not. They should also be put to work. Cleaning roads, parks or some other "public" infrastructure since the working man is paying for this welfare recipients living.

No voting. Want to vote? Get off my wallet.

yeah sure

Just curious Steph...

I'm not bothering with such a stupid question

So, Bill Maher, universally despised by the Right and considered to be a horrible person, is the equivalent of Rush Limbaugh?

Then why don't conservatives consider Limbaugh to be a horrible person? Would that be hypocrisy?

Never listen to Rush or Maher, neither represent my values, however rightwingerseems to think Rush represents conservative mindsets.

Does Limbaugh pick on poor people more for his own enjoyment or for the enjoyment of his audience?

I would think that at some point in the accumulation of vast sums of wealth that a person would get rich enough to be able to get over his envy of poor people who get a few bucks worth of help from the government.

what's funny is the only one's who notices Limbaugh is you liberals..

he really does get in your heads.:lol:

So those 15 million conservative listeners he claims to have don't exist?

I know more liberals that listen to him than I know of conservatives. The liberals are claiming to listen because they want to know what the enemy is thinking.

How nutty is that?

Actually...

#1 Who gives a shit what the entertainer says??
#2 It actually was pretty funny
#3 It is actually funnier that left wingers actually are taking this seriously, like it actually means something

Does Limbaugh pick on poor people more for his own enjoyment or for the enjoyment of his audience?

I would think that at some point in the accumulation of vast sums of wealth that a person would get rich enough to be able to get over his envy of poor people who get a few bucks worth of help from the government.

Call him and ask him.

yeah sure

Just curious Steph...

I'll answer that one. No, they should not. They should also be put to work. Cleaning roads, parks or some other "public" infrastructure since the working man is paying for this welfare recipients living.

No voting. Want to vote? Get off my wallet.

Just what I thought

You have made our founding fathers cry

Forum List

Back