Limbaugh: Don’t tell ‘people on welfare when the election is’

This isn't surprising.

Republicans don't want the poor to vote. Many of them would be happy if property requirements were returned to voting.

maybe they should...then there wouldn't be anyone voting for the Democrat party..the party of vote for me I'll GIVE you this:lol:
Actually there would be fewer CON$ervoFascists eligible to vote because Libs are more financially successful and CON$ only pretend to be achievers. Republicans are the Party of vote for me and you can fantasize that you are successful without having to put out any effort.

then you all should be taxed by that wonderful Federal guberment 90% of your incomes...you know to help the dept

Welfare workers, by federal mandate, must offer each and every welfare applicant voter registration materials. We offer them to them, and if they can't write, we are to fill them out for them, and we also mail the completed voter registration forms to county elections (or deliver them there). We are to have posters and materials in the lobby, and at our desks. We have to narrate that we offer said materials to them, and if they decline to register, we have to get a signed declination and file it in a file in the office that stays for 2 years.

Just so you know. They aren't disenfranchised when they don't vote. They're just stupid, or felons, or illegals.

what do you mean "we" - you work at the welfare office?

duchess-fb.jpg

BartCop's most recent rants - Political Humor and Commentary

so what?

maybe they should...then there wouldn't be anyone voting for the Democrat party..the party of vote for me I'll GIVE you this:lol:
Actually there would be fewer CON$ervoFascists eligible to vote because Libs are more financially successful and CON$ only pretend to be achievers. Republicans are the Party of vote for me and you can fantasize that you are successful without having to put out any effort.

then you all should be taxed by that wonderful Federal guberment 90% of your incomes...you know to help the dept
Well, if taxes are raised on the "rich" it will be the "Limousine Liberals" who will be paying most of it, not you lazy welfare queens on the Right.

Limbaugh: Don’t tell ‘people on welfare when the election is’ | The Raw Story

Rush Limbaugh is calling on his listeners to keep the election date a secret from the poorest Americans.

“Ninety-nine days, folks,” the conservative radio host announced on Monday. “Ninety-nine days before the election. If you are a welfare recipient, that’s just a little more than three checks.”

“Maybe we shouldn’t remind people,” he added after thinking about it. “We shouldn’t remind people on welfare when the election is. That may not be something we want to actually do.”

Earlier this month, Limbaugh suggested that President Barack Obama was plotting to win reelection with new rules that allow states to apply for waivers to work requirements under the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program.

The president doesn’t “want people off of welfare in this regime” because “those are voters that are getting away,” Limbaugh said.

MORE IN ARTICLE

If one is too fucking stupid to not know when the election is then they should not vote..

Obviously they're not informed enough to cast a vote...

See folks? REPUBLICANS DO NOT LIKE UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE

:lol:

They fucking hate it because it means that people who ordinarily have NO POWER - i.e. the POOR - actually get a say in government. They don't want that! They would prefer a system where the only basis of power is money, where the poor literally have no say whatsoever in how government is run. We know this because they advocate - Rush and Stephanie in this case - that the poor do not vote.

Republicans have been attacking the poor and middle class since the new deal created the middle class. It's the republicans that create the poor through their greed and support for welfare for the wealthy.

Well, if taxes are raised on the "rich" it will be the "Limousine Liberals" who will be paying most of it, not you lazy welfare queens on the Right.

well then, you shouldn't have anything to worry about..:lol:

They fucking hate it because it means that people who ordinarily have NO POWER - i.e. the POOR - actually get a say in government. They don't want that! They would prefer a system where the only basis of power is money, where the poor literally have no say whatsoever in how government is run. We know this because they advocate - Rush and Stephanie in this case - that the poor do not vote.

Republicans have been attacking the poor and middle class since the new deal created the middle class. It's the republicans that create the poor through their greed and support for welfare for the wealthy.

yeah sure, people have no control over their own lives...it's always someone elses fault.

It isn't the registering to vote that is the problem, it is the requirement of photo ID.

Rush was probably joking to say he doesn't want welfare recipients to know the day.

They know the day, there are constant reminders.

Again, Rush is a joke.

You keep telling yourself that.

People will still be talking about Rush when they've forgotten Obama's name. He contributes more good for the welfare of the country in one day than Obama will in his entire life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6beL0wOVqKc]Who's a Nazi Now??? - YouTube[/ame]

what's funny is the only one's who notices Limbaugh is you liberals..

he really does get in your heads.:lol:

so true. but for liberals posting his rantings, i would never know about them.

:lol:

Same thing applies to Chik Fil-A. Their screaming has sent that company's revenues through the roof, and galvanized many against them.

Sense a trend here?

Do people really go by what an entertainer says on a radio show?
Wow, no wonder the country has gone to hell.

NO, people don't go by what Rush says, though the people who post these, what Rush said... want to make it out like people who listen to Rush are all zombies who can't think for themselves...I find it rather amusing myself

Rush isn't an entertainer. He's a political pundit, writer and teacher along the lines of Mark Twain and Ben Franklin.

Rush isn't an entertainer. He's a political pundit, writer and teacher along the lines of Mark Twain and Ben Franklin.

Limbaugh has never run for office in his life and is not accountable to anyone as Franklin was. WTF has Limbaugh ever invented or taught?
Limbaugh a writer comparable to Mark Twain?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Go read a book, a real book, not People magazine or a comic book, and get back to us.

Forum List

Back