Like Clockwork, Hamas Demands More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it,. Just nuke IsraEl and Palestine. Kill every last one on both sides and be done with it.

Hell, if we can get Iran in the exchange and get them all to wipe each other out, that's even better

Moron. You post killing entire peoples in genocide. There's nothing cool or sophisticated about you JB.

You are simply an animal in human form. I would say that you are likely being treated with anti-psychotics and that you are off your meds.

Get back on.

Whenever this idiot JB gets off his meds and starts drinking Vodka when he wakes up, you see idiotic posts from him like this.
Did you ever think of a first world nation in Africa?

Moron. You post killing entire peoples in genocide. There's nothing cool or sophisticated about you JB.

You are simply an animal in human form. I would say that you are likely being treated with anti-psychotics and that you are off your meds.

Get back on.

Whenever this idiot JB gets off his meds and starts drinking Vodka when he wakes up, you see idiotic posts from him like this.

You call for the deaths of entire peoples JB.

Get back on your medication. :cuckoo:

:eusa_shhh:

Get back on.

Africa is the future clown, you heard it here first.:eusa_shhh: :rock:

Fuck it,. Just nuke IsraEl and Palestine. Kill every last one on both sides and be done with it.

Hell, if we can get Iran in the exchange and get them all to wipe each other out, that's even better

JBeukema said:
Figures a **** would prefer more american deaths

Ropey said:
You call for the deaths of entire people's.

JBeukema said:

Cited

JBeukema said:
Also, learn English.

My English is far better than your grasp of humanity. You are clearly psychotic. Get back on your drugs and stay off of the non prescribed stuff as well as alcohol. Clearly your grasp of both reality and humanity is lacking when you go off of your thin track of mental stability as enforced by your anti-psychotic regimen.

Yes, they are standing trial, but the Christians are dying out in Indonesia.

Good. Next, the muslims. Then atheists. Then everyone else.

i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you] away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:7 [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

88% of Indonesia is Muslim. Look to greater than 90% in ten years. That's a new method of Democracy.

So the fact that most Americans identify as Christians proves there's no democracy here?

^^ They are your words from your neg of me.

You do not stand to them?

Are you a coward as well as a psychotic?

88% of Indonesia is Muslim. Look to greater than 90% in ten years. That's a new method of Democracy.

So the fact that most Americans identify as Christians proves there's no democracy here?

Here? Are you in reality? Here? There is a majority and many minorities. If America kills off all of the minorities, then is it still a Democracy?

i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you] away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:7 [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
i_blank9.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Deu 13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

:cuckoo:

Idiotic statement, in the US we don't abide by the Bible for our everyday decisions and base our laws off of it, if you really don't understand that your brain must be fried.:cuckoo: put down the Vodka and get back on your meds ASAP.:eek:

:cuckoo:

Yes, the Jewish holy book is crazy, as are any who follow it.

Good to see you agree

JBuekema said:

He's lost in the delusion of a mental instability HG. Only delusions and a clear lack of empathy can bring that kind of thinking out.

This dude is a fuckin pussy Ropey, he calmly sits behind his PC and calls for the deaths of an entire people but in reality if he saw a dead body, he would shit his pants right through and fall on the floor like a little bitch crying.

You are a liar.

My neg rep comment reads, in full

Do you even know what genocide is?

Why do you lie?

It is your response to my response of the neg rep. It's still from the neg rep and not a PM and I will forward them to anyone who wishes to see them from the neg post you sent me.

Then they will see who is a liar JB. FAIL!

actually, YOU are wrong on this Ropey....ONLY the rep comment itself, is permitted to be posted. any conversation via private message after that, is PRIVATE, you can not post it or devulge it! Care

Last edited by a moderator:
JBuekema said:

He's lost in the delusion of a mental instability HG. Only delusions and a clear lack of empathy can bring that kind of thinking out.

This dude is a fuckin pussy Ropey, he calmly sits behind his PC and calls for the deaths of an entire people but in reality if he saw a dead body, he would shit his pants right through and fall on the floor like a little bitch crying.
Still butthurt about not being able to name a first-world nation in Africa?

Still butthurt about not being able to name a first-world nation in Africa?

Put the vodka down and start taking your meds again physco.:cuckoo:

You are a liar.

My neg rep comment reads, in full

Do you even know what genocide is?

Why do you lie?

It is your response to my response of the neg rep. It's still from the neg rep and not a PM and I will forward them to anyone who wishes to see them from the neg post you sent me.

Then they will see who is a liar JB. FAIL!

no, you won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back