lighter skinned blacks are more intelligent than darker skinned blacks.

It is very important that we insist on the differences between people rather than the similarities and what we all share. Otherwise, peace, harmony and understanding might take over.

It is very important that we insist on the differences between people rather than the similarities and what we all share. Otherwise, peace, harmony and understanding might take over.

So you're ok with the destruction of our cities? Ok with extreme crime be it murder or rape....Ok. :eek:

A+ for originality of interpretation.

D for comprehension.

(still like the avatar, though)

blacks that have white ancestors in there bloodline are more intelligent than pure blacks.

"In there"? You need to apply your "superior intelligence", and seek some assistance with how to compose an intelligent sentence.

You are SOOOO right, KAT. And to think these guys are the pillars of the trailer park community.

Indeed. There is a common trend here, and you do not have to look closely to see the obvious.

It is predominately the most illiterate, and uneducated lower rung types here who regurgitate and post the same so called "facts" in this forum.

Intellectually incapable of having a civil debate, and devoid of the mental acuity to post an original thought.

Kind of like watching a cartoon, starring the Beverly Hillbillies and Lil Abner.

Last edited:
"In there"? You need to apply your "superior intelligence", and seek some assistance with how to compose an intelligent sentence.

You are SOOOO right, KAT. And to think these guys are the pillars of the trailer park community.
thanks for the spell check faggot.

I am always happy to assist the mentally deficient bottom feeders in society.

However, next time you are on your own Elly Mae.

wow! we have another asshole who is willing to stoop so low as to change someone's quote to a homophobic slur. kat needs a ban.

perhaps the next time you pull that trick you should at least make sure the person is logged in. as it stands yidnar couldnt have said that.

wow! we have another asshole who is willing to stoop so low as to change someone's quote to a homophobic slur. kat needs a ban.

perhaps the next time you pull that trick you should at least make sure the person is logged in. as it stands yidnar couldnt have said that.[

And neither did I. As far as this "Yidnar" character goes, I have no need to do such a thing to put it in it's place.....next.

Intelligence and ability is like a blanket that covers us all equally. There is no genetic predisposition of black people to be less intelligent. There is no genetic predisposition of Asians to be superior to white people. What there is, though, are various cultural values that predispose certain ethnicities to be less educated. Studious black kids in the inner city will be murdered by other black kids because reading and speaking correctly is acting white. Liberal white mothers believe that freedom of expression is more important than dusty facts.

Ten students from Irvine got perfect SAT scores and never bothered studying for the test.

10 Irvine high school students earn perfect ACT scores - latimes.com

Jessica Huang, Krystal Lai, James Liao, Andrew Ma, Jiho Park, Neel Sabnis, James and William Xue, Alex Zivkovic and Jessica Zou. Two lonely white guys, the rest Asians. No blacks, no hispanics. It's not because blacks and hispanics are incapable. They certainly are. They just come from cultures that don't value education.

that article didnt say they never studied for the test. I would imagine they probably were prepared, just like anyone should be if they want a good score. there are lots of practice tests on line or in the library.

why should non-black people pay a price because black culture discourages education? why is self destructive behaviour seemingly revered in black culture?

blacks that have white ancestors in there bloodline are more intelligent than pure blacks.

Nigerian breaks academic record at John Hopkins University ? The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. And some whites are stupider than those pure blacks, you mentioned.

Some blacks are more intelligent than some whites. No sensible person denies that. Nevertheless, average differences exist, and they are significant.

Forum List

Back