Lifestyle choices

MP refuses to support World AIDS Day because ‘HIV is the result of lifestyle choices’

More from the backward province of Ulster. It must grate on these bastards that they cant scream "die in hell faggot" when these requests are made.

I think that Mr Wilson MP may end up in a warm place at some point.

If it were true, I might agree.

But many people get infected outside of unprotected sex (or at least they used to).

I think Arthur Ash died of AIDs because of a blood transfusion or something.

MP refuses to support World AIDS Day because ‘HIV is the result of lifestyle choices’

More from the backward province of Ulster. It must grate on these bastards that they cant scream "die in hell faggot" when these requests are made.

But many people get infected outside of unprotected sex (or at least they used to).

A lot of people caught it because of dirty blood. It was a big scandal a few years back.
But lets be honest.We could all have caught it in the 80s. It was a shag fest.

A lot of people caught it because of dirty blood. It was a big scandal a few years back.

Again, that would be a choice.

But people like Ash died for other reasons so I don't believe the guy in the OP is correct....

Again, that would be a choice.

But people like Ash died for other reasons so I don't believe the guy in the OP is correct....
Not sure it was a choice. As we started to learn more about it people started to take more precautions. For a long time it was seen as a Gay issue. It still is if you read the OP.

Forum List

Back