Life with its many splendid facets is no accident, but by design

Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.

The mosquito
has a unique design, it can fly and survives by living on blood

View attachment 325489

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

View attachment 325490

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

View attachment 325491

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

View attachment 325492

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

Our ancestors called the designer God
, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

The force that created us is with us today & we were created in His image.

If you had a chance to ask that force a question, what would you ask-?

:)-
Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?
Interesting. So is it your belief that unless everything is perfect, God can’t exist?

Can you tell me why you believe that makes sense?

Where did I use the word perfect.

Only children and naive idealists believe in the perfect.

Surely your all powerful omniscient god would have known that the parasite he created would kill millions of the human beings he is supposed to love.

Wouldn't he?

All human beings, which He loves, will die.
Yes your god supposedly loves everyone but he creates things that will kill millions of them

I think you have a very simplistic idea of the world. Supposedly.
No those who believe in an all knowing benovolent god are the simple ones

Yes your god supposedly loves everyone but he creates things that will kill millions of them
You give God too much credit for mankind’s misgivings. God gave us the power of choice, if we chose to be lying, evil dump lovers then so be it.

You give God too much credit for mankind’s misgivings. God gave us the power of choice, if we chose to be lying, evil dump lovers then so be it.

So the people that god supposedly created and loves are the ones who made mosquitoes cause millions of innocent people to die?

Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

View attachment 325490

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

View attachment 325491

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

View attachment 325492

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?
Interesting. So is it your belief that unless everything is perfect, God can’t exist?

Surely your all powerful omniscient god would have known that the parasite he created would kill millions of the human beings he is supposed to love.

Wouldn't he?

How about those who believe in an all knowing malevolent god? Or a limited knowledge god?

So the people that god supposedly created and loves are the ones who made mosquitoes cause millions of innocent people to die?
such is life.
No wait, we developed a mosquito repellent
download.jpg

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

Wouldn't he?

How about those who believe in an all knowing malevolent god? Or a limited knowledge god?
How about them?

Believing one god is not different than believing in another

The exalted will be humbled and the humble will be exalted.

There's a reason humility is a successful behavior which naturally leads to success.

Forum List

Back