Life with its many splendid facets is no accident, but by design

Life with its many splendid facets is no accident, but by design

"Approximately every 9 minutes, someone in the US dies from a blood cancer. Leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma are expected to cause the deaths of an estimated 58,100 people in the US in 2018."

High five for "design".

But the secularist says everything was created by happenstance, you know, like in magic.
I don't know any secularists who say that. Let's be honest. Neither do you.

If you don't beleive in intelligent design then the only alternative is that the universe made itself out of nothing. Magic.

That's a common misconception of the science illiterate.

If you don't beleive in intelligent design then the only alternative is that the universe made itself out of nothing.
False. The universe could have been made out of something by deterministic effects. Not magic.

Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?

Are you an evolutionist? What does evolution tell you about this murderous mosquito?

We can get to the God part again with you :laugh: .

I asked a person who believed his god made all life. What I believe on the matter isn't relevant to his beleifs

I explained how God made the mosquito vegetarian. Furthermore, he didn't have to make all life. For our generation from Noah, all he had to do with take male and female of each species he wanted on the Ark. Alfred Russel Wallace's version of natural selection took care of the rest (Not that fucking Chrales Darwin's survival of the fittest bullshit!) Both the evolutionist and creation scientist find the mosquitoes are pollinators. They love to eat sugar. Only the female mosquito, probably not all, drinks blood (protein) to help with her egg development. The mosquito got a bad rap because of humans and blood. We actually need the mosquito for pollination for our food chain.

Furthermore, it shows how sin has affected us. We became flesh and blood creatures from new flesh and bone creatures. Blood is our life, but the blood is also what kills us. Malaria hits us through our blood. COVID-19 affects our body so not enough blood and the required oxygen gets to our necessary organs. Disease and death came into our world through sin.
And you are the expert on god?

Funny how there are so many people here who claim to be religious while at the same time claim to know the mind and motivations of their god

But the secularist says everything was created by happenstance, you know, like in magic.
I don't know any secularists who say that. Let's be honest. Neither do you.

If you don't beleive in intelligent design then the only alternative is that the universe made itself out of nothing. Magic.

And you thing a god snapped his fingers and the universe came to be

Magic

This is where the Christianity come in. It is thought that it wasn't evolution, but Adam's sin or The Fall that caused the females to mutate into blood suckers..,,.,.,.,,,.,.,.,.
James; your full of crap.,.,./\
& we don't have a roll to spare-
maybe in the next round
You'all get the rolls
you deserve
:)-

Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.

The mosquito
has a unique design, it can fly and survives by living on blood

View attachment 325489

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

View attachment 325490

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

View attachment 325491

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

View attachment 325492

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

Our ancestors called the designer God
, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

The force that created us is with us today & we were created in His image.

If you had a chance to ask that force a question, what would you ask-?

Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?
Interesting. So is it your belief that unless everything is perfect, God can’t exist?

Can you tell me why you believe that makes sense?

Where did I use the word perfect.

Only children and naive idealists believe in the perfect.

Surely your all powerful omniscient god would have known that the parasite he created would kill millions of the human beings he is supposed to love.

Wouldn't he?

All human beings, which He loves, will die.

Are you an evolutionist? What does evolution tell you about this murderous mosquito?

I asked a person who believed his god made all life. What I believe on the matter isn't relevant to his beleifs

I explained how God made the mosquito vegetarian. Furthermore, he didn't have to make all life. For our generation from Noah, all he had to do with take male and female of each species he wanted on the Ark. Alfred Russel Wallace's version of natural selection took care of the rest (Not that fucking Chrales Darwin's survival of the fittest bullshit!) Both the evolutionist and creation scientist find the mosquitoes are pollinators. They love to eat sugar. Only the female mosquito, probably not all, drinks blood (protein) to help with her egg development. The mosquito got a bad rap because of humans and blood. We actually need the mosquito for pollination for our food chain.

Furthermore, it shows how sin has affected us. We became flesh and blood creatures from new flesh and bone creatures. Blood is our life, but the blood is also what kills us. Malaria hits us through our blood. COVID-19 affects our body so not enough blood and the required oxygen gets to our necessary organs. Disease and death came into our world through sin.

Funny how there are so many people here who claim to be religious while at the same time claim to know the mind and motivations of their god

Even funnier are the legions of unbelievers who claim to know the mind of God.

Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

View attachment 325490

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

View attachment 325491

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

View attachment 325492

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

Interesting. So is it your belief that unless everything is perfect, God can’t exist?

Surely your all powerful omniscient god would have known that the parasite he created would kill millions of the human beings he is supposed to love.

Wouldn't he?

Yes your god supposedly loves everyone but he creates things that will kill millions of them

If they don't believe in a god then there is no way to know its mind

On the other hand, unbelievers are at a disadvantage to the 25? sects / denominations of Christianity, many of them hostile to one another, each sect / denomination claiming to be the "real Christians", thus the "true Beliebers"

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

Wouldn't he?

Yes your god supposedly loves everyone but he creates things that will kill millions of them
So again, you expect perfection. You want no one to die or suffer, right? You do realize that every living thing will die, right?

You don't have perfect knowledge so you can't understand how good comes from bad.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

To which God do you refer? The Bible teaches against drinking blood - so who designed the Mosquito if it was meant to drink blood?

Genesis 1:29,30
Then God said: “Here I have given to you every seed-bearing plant that is on the entire earth and every tree with seed-bearing fruit. Let them serve as food for you.+ 30 And to every wild animal of the earth and to every flying creature of the heavens and to everything moving on the earth in which there is life,* I have given all green vegetation for food.”+ And it was so.

The mosquito God created was vegetarian. Why do you think it became a blood sucker?

We don't know for sure, of course. But I can share a personal experience in this regard:

My wife and I have always been organic gardeners and we were organic Landscapers on Long Island, New York at a time when most landscapers considered poisonous chemicals to be a major part of their income. So, while at first we dumped our debris at the local landfill, when this became very expensive we stopped and instead dumped our valuable organic debris (with no insecticides, fungicides, etc.) in a small area of our 50' by 100' plot of land - mostly underground.

We also had two outdoor greenhouses - one solar, the other was a small conventional greenhouse. We did not want to spend money on electric heating so we dug a deep tunnel and a deep area under our basement where we had a Franklin stove where we burned branches, etc. From that area the tunnel went under our basement foundation wall to outside - and then for about 40 feet to the greenhouses - about half of which was through 10 foot deep compost and this stabilized the temperature in the greenhouses to above freezing. [compost produces heat as it turns to top soil] The tunnel was over 6 feet high from the compost ceiling to its clay/sand floor. And that is where the mosquito comes in:

One day while I was walking the tunnel from a greenhouse to our sub-basement stove area there was a cloud of thousands of mosquitoes. I rushed through that cloud hoping I would not be bitten - I succeeded so well I went back to investigate why I was not bitten even once, So I entered the cloud with my light and observed carefully. No mosquito bit me though they did land a little. They were too busy drinking compost juice from the compost walls of the tunnel!

The pre-flood earth had an environment which included bogs and wet compost. I think mosquitoes were created to drink compost juice, not blood.

However, there is also a negative answer - which I hinted at in my above post.

Last edited:
Isaiah 11:7-9

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

Wouldn't he?

So again, you expect perfection. You want no one to die or suffer, right? You do realize that every living thing will die, right?

You don't have perfect knowledge so you can't understand how good comes from bad.

Isaiah 11:7-9
The cow and the bear will feed together,
And their young will lie down together.
The lion will eat straw like the bull.+
8 The nursing child will play over the lair of a cobra,
And a weaned child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake.
9 They will not cause any harm+
Or any ruin in all my holy mountain,+
Because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah
As the waters cover the sea.+

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

Wouldn't he?

I think you have a very simplistic idea of the world. Supposedly.

Forum List

Back