Life in a right wing world

This is an example of poor parenting. It is obvious that the parent's approve of same sex relationships. The girl should either never have been enrolled in the school OR been counseled about broadcasting everything that's on her mind.

Yes poor parenting, for enrolling their children in a school of idiot holy rollers.

One wonders why they did so. Do you suppose it could be because the schools run by arrogant leftist turds like you aren't fit to give obedience training to dogs?

How about you save your conceit until you do something to be proud of?

hmmm

get kicked out of school because you have a crush on a person of the same sex...

OR

have your daughter showering with a humanoid born with a dick and balls at the end of gym class?

Decisions decisions.

You know, I think the whole "man in a woman's restroom" shit was the litmus test the Republican party used to see just how far they could push the envelope. I mean if people are stupid enough to fall for the same bullshit that defeated the ERA almost fifty years ago, why they will be stupid enough to buy into anything. Child sacrificing democrats, vaccines that inject tracking devices, fire starting lasers from space, and corporate tax cuts delivering benefits to the middle class. All myths believed only by fools.

Pushing the envelope is your fake president destroying women's sports with a stroke of his pen. Joe Biden is the biggest misogynist that's ever sat in the White House.

Yep, that claim is about the same as the man in the woman's restroom bullshit. It is going to be pretty rare that a transgender female wants to participate in female sports. Much more likely that a transgender male will participate in male sports. Which is no problem since females already participate in male sports.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist mansplaining to women about how their concerns are "bullshit" because they run counter to what the leftist man wants, and therefore no listening is required. Just shut up, bitch, and be okay with what I tell you to be okay with.

I do so love what "champions for women's rights" you leftists are . . . so long as they're the rights you've decided we should want. Misogynist pigs.

Yep, that claim is about the same as the man in the woman's restroom bullshit. It is going to be pretty rare that a transgender female wants to participate in female sports. Much more likely that a transgender male will participate in male sports. Which is no problem since females already participate in male sports.

Baby Talk Alert!

This is an example of poor parenting. It is obvious that the parent's approve of same sex relationships. The girl should either never have been enrolled in the school OR been counseled about broadcasting everything that's on her mind.

Yes poor parenting, for enrolling their children in a school of idiot holy rollers.

One wonders why they did so. Do you suppose it could be because the schools run by arrogant leftist turds like you aren't fit to give obedience training to dogs?

How about you save your conceit until you do something to be proud of?

A parent is absolutely short-changing their kids if they send them to some backwards hillbilly so-called Christian school tied to some church. I will even say that sending your child to a Catholic school still short changes them. The sad thing is that parents claim they are doing it to "protect" their children. But in reality they are doing because they have no confidence in their ability as parents to influence their children. The poor souls actually are afraid of the influence of their children's peers and teachers.

And I do have something to be proud of. I raised six kids. They are all extraordinarily close, hard working, and successful by any measure. They are morally upstanding contributing citizens, several with graduate degrees. And all of them attended both public schools and graduated from public universities.

hmmm

get kicked out of school because you have a crush on a person of the same sex...

OR

have your daughter showering with a humanoid born with a dick and balls at the end of gym class?

Decisions decisions.

You know, I think the whole "man in a woman's restroom" shit was the litmus test the Republican party used to see just how far they could push the envelope. I mean if people are stupid enough to fall for the same bullshit that defeated the ERA almost fifty years ago, why they will be stupid enough to buy into anything. Child sacrificing democrats, vaccines that inject tracking devices, fire starting lasers from space, and corporate tax cuts delivering benefits to the middle class. All myths believed only by fools.

Pushing the envelope is your fake president destroying women's sports with a stroke of his pen. Joe Biden is the biggest misogynist that's ever sat in the White House.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist mansplaining to women about how their concerns are "bullshit" because they run counter to what the leftist man wants, and therefore no listening is required. Just shut up, bitch, and be okay with what I tell you to be okay with.

I do so love what "champions for women's rights" you leftists are . . . so long as they're the rights you've decided we should want. Misogynist pigs.

First, you make sure and tell me when you run into a man in the woman's restroom. Second, I have no problem with you staying home, raising the kids, cooking the meals, and cleaning the house. Matter of fact, my wife hasn't worked in almost 30 years and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Third, why don't you explain to me what "right" I am denying you.

A parent is absolutely short-changing their kids if they send them to some backwards hillbilly so-called Christian school tied to some church. I will even say that sending your child to a Catholic school still short changes them. The sad thing is that parents claim they are doing it to "protect" their children. But in reality they are doing because they have no confidence in their ability as parents to influence their children. The poor souls actually are afraid of the influence of their children's peers and teachers.

And I do have something to be proud of. I raised six kids. They are all extraordinarily close, hard working, and successful by any measure. They are morally upstanding contributing citizens, several with graduate degrees. And all of them attended both public schools and graduated from public universities.

snob.jpg

Pseudo-Intellectual Ass Alert!

hmmm

OR

Decisions decisions.

Joe is a racist also. He could have played in the Watermelon Man movie.

Where does the left come up with this stuff? The fact is that in a liberal progressive world that we live in today a kid can get arrested and expelled for possession of a Bible in a public school. A pregnant teenage girl can be forced into an abortion without her parent's permission if the school deems it necessary. It's no secret that the liberal school systems force adolescent girls to share locker rooms and showers with sexually confused boys. While gay rights groups closely monitor Catholic schools for situations they can turn into federal cases they intentionally ignore hundreds of young girls suffering from symptoms similar to PTSD for having been forced to shower with sexually confused boys.

Last edited:
Where does the left come up with this stuff? The fact is that in a liberal progressive world that we live in today a kid can get arrested and expelled for possession of a Bible in a public school. A pregnant teenage girl can be forced into an abortion without her parent's permission if the school deems it necessary.
Who got expelled?
Who was unwillingly forced in to an abortion?

Where does the left come up with this stuff? The fact is that in a liberal progressive world that we live in today a kid can get arrested and expelled for possession of a Bible in a public school. A pregnant teenage girl can be forced into an abortion without her parent's permission if the school deems it necessary.
Who got expelled?
She is a lesbian.

Who got expelled?
Look it up
You want me to give the names of the girls who were abused by the system? Look it up. A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme court by FDR back in 1948 invented the modern version of "separation of Church/State" that does not exist in the Constitution. It's no secret that liberal education systems offer (force) underage girls into abortions without parental consent. The ironic thing is that their ain't a single liberal democrat politician who would put his/her daughter into a situation where she would be forced to expose herself to a (predator?) sexually confused boy in a shower room in a school. It's good enough for the rest of us though.

Who got expelled?
Look it up
You want me to give the names of the girls who were abused by the system? Look it up. A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme court by FDR back in 1948 invented the modern version of "separation of Church/State" that does not exist in the Constitution. It's no secret that liberal education systems offer (force) underage girls into abortions without parental consent. The ironic thing is that their ain't a single liberal democrat politician who would put his/her daughter into a situation where she would be forced to expose herself to a (predator?) sexually confused boy in a shower room in a school. It's good enough for the rest of us though.
You made the claim. If the girls wanted an abortion then there is no forcing, it is only an arguement about parental rights. Haven’t heard of being expelled solely for having a bible either. That is the inherent dishonesty in this argument. If you think separation is bogus, are you willing to accept it is a two way street and thus acknowledge the right of government to interfere in church matters?

Who got expelled?
Look it up
You made the claim. If the girls wanted an abortion then there is no forcing, it is only an arguement about parental rights. Haven’t heard of being expelled solely for having a bible either. That is the inherent dishonesty in this argument. If you think separation is bogus, are you willing to accept it is a two way street and thus acknowledge the right of government to interfere in church matters?

Forum List

Back