Lies of the union address

The guinea pig is smarter than you.

No, he's not. And what I said is exactly right; Show otherwise or shut your obnoxious cake hole.

Wanna bet? Business growth has been stunted by the threat of heavy taxation on those making over $250k per year. Small business is going to bear the brunt of Obama's tax proposals.
Where is the incentive? Consider your answer carefully.
The micro business I work for grossed $225 k in sales last year. Perfect. Do you really think we would want to grow to say $300k and have to pay all that extra tax? It would be a de facto reduction in profit. What the hell is wrong with you?
If we were to grow to that level of gross sales we could not afford to hire a new person because after taxes there would not be enough to pay the expertise required.
Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Unless you can be in an identical position, you are clueless.

You seem to be under the impression that a company's gross reciepts are taxed. They aren't.

Faceplant.

So what was your home worth in 2007/2008? and what's it worth now?
It's worth every bit as much today as 2007/2008 in spite of Bush's attempt to destroy its value, because I have no intentions of flipping it on a get rich quick scam. I intend to keep living in it.

No, he's not. And what I said is exactly right; Show otherwise or shut your obnoxious cake hole.

Wanna bet? Business growth has been stunted by the threat of heavy taxation on those making over $250k per year. Small business is going to bear the brunt of Obama's tax proposals.
The micro business I work for grossed $225 k in sales last year. Perfect. Do you really think we would want to grow to say $300k and have to pay all that extra tax? It would be a de facto reduction in profit. What the hell is wrong with you?
If we were to grow to that level of gross sales we could not afford to hire a new person because after taxes there would not be enough to pay the expertise required.
Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Unless you can be in an identical position, you are clueless.

You seem to be under the impression that a company's gross reciepts are taxed. They aren't.

Faceplant.

under the tax proposals presented by the Obama regime, yes they will be...
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/14/business/economy/white-house-offers-tax-plan-for-jobs-bill.html
Wake up America: How Obama's Tax Increase Plan Would Affect Small Business Creators
SBE Council Offers Four Reasons to Oppose Obama’s Tax Proposals
BTW it's FACE PALM....

It's worth every bit as much today as 2007/2008 in spite of Bush's attempt to destroy its value, because I have no intentions of flipping it on a get rich quick scam. I intend to keep living in it.
No Mr Obama sycophant......It isn't..Congress tried to rein in Fannie/Freddie as far back as 2003. The democrats prevented that.
And THAT is the cause of the housing value meltdown.

mine is worth 1/2 of what I paid for it in 2003,,,,thanks alot Bwarny Fwank !!!
How is it Frank's fault that you were stupid enough to overpay for your house??? In 2003 Frank was a powerless minority congressman in a GOP controlled Congress!!!

No Mr Obama sycophant......It isn't..Congress tried to rein in Fannie/Freddie as far back as 2003. The democrats prevented that.
And THAT is the cause of the housing value meltdown.
This from the fool who claims that no president since the invention of photography took his jacket off or put their feet in the furniture in the work areas of the WH except Obama. :cuckoo:

The Dems were a powerless minority Party in 2003, guess again.

Faceplant.

under the tax proposals presented by the Obama regime, yes they will be...
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/14/business/economy/white-house-offers-tax-plan-for-jobs-bill.html
Wake up America: How Obama's Tax Increase Plan Would Affect Small Business Creators
SBE Council Offers Four Reasons to Oppose Obama’s Tax Proposals
BTW it's FACE PALM....

1. If there's something anywhere in any of those three articles that indicates that gross receipts are taxed under any proposed plan, you'll have to point it out. At that point I'll stipulate that the article is wrong.

2. I know what facepalm means and I did state exactly what I wanted to - FACE PLANT. That's what YOU do every time you post.

YOU:
faceplant.jpg

I'm tellin' ya, just run away. You are DEAD WRONG.

Forum List

Back